Tukrbros wtf? Is this true? I always thought Turkish girls are top tier marriage materials

Tukrbros wtf? Is this true? I always thought Turkish girls are top tier marriage materials

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 13-50-58 What do you think of having a Turkish girl as a girlfriend.png (656x207, 20.98K)

That's top tier marriage material.

>a delusional mental illness that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Fuck I really want sweet turkish gf

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 13-57-01 What do you think of having a Turkish girl as a girlfriend.png (656x150, 13.43K)

i constantly have turkish girls hitting on me for some reason and i am not a chad or something neither an incel, just an average german guy

idk what it is but they seem to hate their own men here in germany

This is 2/10 girl in Turkey

Attached: original.jpg (750x901, 232.33K)

there are some turkish girls who look almost aryan and more white than italians

other turkish girls look like full blown arabs like not white at all.
Kurdish girls all have this arab looking type so i guess the turkish girls who look darker come from the east more

Why don't you have a turkish girl user? Looks like you're living in the qt paradise?

>35

Attached: .jpg (375x375, 48.51K)

All woman are like this or want to be

They are all literally this hot, what do they feed them?!?ddhthy

Attached: 1485520663428.jpg (1279x852, 199.26K)

>there are some turkish girls who look almost aryan and more white than italians
Balkanoids/Circassians

Most Turks are unironically balkan, native anatolian, or armenian.
He'll at this point I'm pretty sure more Arabs have moved in in recent years than there are actual turkic people left

I married a turk girl I met on runescape when we were like 14 lol. I got lucky. And yea she likes the US more she's one of those insta girls who likes Starbucks and shit.

How come her father and brothers are not after you yet?

wtf are they gonna do? They don't know where I live and they don't have a gun.

You don't know shit about Turks. gay nigger

Attached: images (1).jpg (600x488, 55.72K)

Based runescape dater

>Women are bosses in the home
Translation: my wife nags me all day because I don't fuck her enough, and I am too retarded to realize what she really wants, so I just spend my free time outside which makes the situation worse.

It’s because they were stealing your women for millennia you fucking Eurocuck.

archive.is/wKWib

Attached: FFD0BC6E-A2A6-4D6C-A565-904203177F60.jpg (600x443, 53.91K)

kierytrain goes on.
when do you wake up and kick the usurers out of every seat of power?