Friendly reminder

friendly reminder
>a christcuck will pick a black Christian over a white non-christian and even do mental gymnastics to justify it

Attached: 1661013966855.png (720x999, 385.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/LaResistance/posts/108865540512734473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Black people are...le EVIL!!!!
Fuck off racist fuck

definitely raped

>jewish mythology
No thank you

>will pick
for what?

white isn't a race, black isn't a race. these are globalist terms.

just decided to go to church last week.
ask the pastor about the church closer to my house
>this is the white church user, that is the brown one. you should come here.
but pol said.....!

Christ didn't pick. Neither do Christians who follow him.

The problem is you’re picturing based whites like yourselves. I’ve met so many white nigger loving NPCs that I would pick the niggers every time. In jail the only people I talked to were black or racemixing wiggers because I could be myself around them. The whites were literally SJWs trying to change the world

gab.com/LaResistance/posts/108865540512734473

Blacks are with us in taking down the deepstate. We are united to everyone who call on the name of Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1639538190352.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>that is the brown one. you should come here.
kek

Niggers, so goddamn incompetent, they cant even properly chop a head off!

>Using a blade designed for chopping, so dull, they have to do a sawing motion to go through the skin.

Attached: oldie but goldie.jpg (1440x1080, 96.67K)

Those aren’t Christians

My black friend used to tell me he wants to go to africa because he expects there to be a tribe that all look like him. He was one of those big square headed super dark black guys. I was more racist around him than i was the white tattle tales

Why do you care?

Catholics are not Christians.
I remember hearing sermons about the evils of race mixing from a fundamental baptist church before I was 10.

They are and the idea they're not is a secular idea. Christianity adopting secular ideas and adopting trends is the problem.

this is why local non-denominational congregations are the best
it's like going to a locally owned shop and a chain store. big churches like the catholic church or lutheran church are essentially corporations. only the orthodox and coptic churches have managed to retain integrity because they explicitly devolve into localized churches (greek orthodox church, armenian coptic church etc)

>orthodox
yeah sure the russian church is not a corporation lmao

>tf
>tp

>MMMMUH RUSSIAAAA
jesus christ get a new talking point you dumb faggot

Maybe this is just 2 new Jesuses

They use women to fuck third world jungle niggers in order to convert them because the bible alone won't do the job.

What did you expect? Christianity revolves around worshipping non-whites and replacing European culture with a Semitic one.

Attached: 1613343949350.jpg (1024x571, 143.08K)

>2019

Attached: download (27).jpg (370x386, 20.18K)

white women will do anything for bbc