Noooooo you can’t kill my daughterino noooo!

>noooooo you can’t kill my daughterino noooo!
>you don’t understand she was innocent I want my daughterino nooo!!1!1!1

Attached: ECC291B3-760E-4741-ACEA-35B11309AFBB.jpg (716x1024, 50.74K)

He needs to look at the bright side of things, at least she never fucked niggers before dying.

"Genocide is the only option and I say that as a professor"

I'll grant him this, whites deserve a torturous death. They hated him because he told them the truth.

>tell people how ukrainians fate should be genocide
>wonder why you get targetted
>dauhter gets to pay your toll
>oy vey

>she never fucked niggers

Attached: 1632052791299.jpg (1015x1024, 61.66K)

>nooooo you can’t shoot my officerinos

Attached: CD26A97F-CC7A-4D13-825F-B82EF2B9C570.jpg (591x513, 220.29K)

Qrd?

>Irrelevant rando says mean thing
>Grr let's kill him!
That good old NATO mentality

shut up subhuman zbigniew. have some manners you detached animal.

Grow up

this

Dugin's car got blown up by car bomb in Moscow and killed his daughter instead. There's video of him online where he's seen holding his head in disbelief.

Dugin personally courted her to all minorities in Moscow as a protest against the evil white colonialists

Attached: 1661073579696097.webm (720x720, 2.78M)

a reminder that if you rejoice over a death of a person who committed no crimes except having a different opinion than you, then you are no different from Islamic fundamentalists who attempted to kill Salman Rushdie

Attached: photo_2018-08-16_21-22-28.jpg (640x640, 22.18K)

I hope you get killed for ramblings of your alcoholic father

>manners
It’s a Pole, half of his brain capacity goes towards Russia and the other half is focused on looking for something to eat.

Maybe Orkainians should have abided by the Minsk Accords.
Eye for an eye.

> you are no different from Islamic fundamentalists

I’m okay with that

yea thats me

But russians are not humans. There is no need to feel sad when a russian animal burns to death

oh... THAT Alexander Dugin. It all makes sense now.
Thanks!

Your cousins got so pissed they used a dirty trick to try to calm me down without killing me and signalling to a lot of people that I was right.

If Finns are humans how come you couldn’t form a state until 1918 (when Swedes did it for you)?
I mean, even various African groups managed it far earlier.

nigga you think Any Forums knows who Salman Rushdie is?

Attached: evil thoughts).png (1080x966, 1.46M)

I hate that kike zelensky more than anyone else but I really don't give a fuck about Dugin. He hates white people just as much and this is just a high profile casualty of war. How many children have died since the Obama administration started this back in 14? I'd rather see that filthy nigger lose everything though.

Literally no different from ISIS.

Meanwhile, Ukro thots getting railed by Ahmets in safe Germany while Ukro niggers are getting decimated fighting a useless good shabbos goy war
Someone needs to invent a word for what’s happening since there is none for this kind of retardation

Yeah but unless you’re Polish or Estonian or something Malia Obama getting blown up wouldn’t give you pleasure or make you gloat.

yes we non-zoomer broccoli tops know who he is kek

Ancestry and Ideology makes people see things differently. I will not exhaust myself with the plight of all and I will not dilute what I believe in to appease emotions.