Why are women like this? We urgently need a final answer to the woman question

"We have to do it in a really provocative way! What did our grandmothers take to the streets for?" asks a demo participant. The answer follows a moment later: "For treating us equally!" She then takes off her t-shirt and cardigan. Gradually the square in front of the Luther Church in the north of Hanover is filling up.

On Sunday, the Feminist Council (Femrat) in Hanover called for a topless demonstration against the sexualization of the female breast. With around 100 participants, it started in Nordstadt and went all the way to the Wilhelm Busch Museum. As the collective explains on social networks, it is not a problem for men to bare their upper bodies in public. "However, as a woman read, we are sexualized, censored and suppressed," it says on Instagram .

Anyone who feels comfortable with it [their body], exposes and adorns themselves. Juana, one of the organizers of the "Obenrum Frei" demo, knows that it can be difficult to get free. In her opinion, this is a symptom of a structural problem. "Patriarchy works in such a way that women cannot move in public space without being sexually charged."

Attached: women.jpg (641x679, 59.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-online.de/region/hannover/id_100042092/-oben-ohne-demonstrantinnen-stellen-maenner-in-hannover-zur-rede.html
bild.de/regional/hannover/hannover-aktuell/oben-ohne-fahrrad-demo-nackt-radeln-gegen-sexismus-81074116.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t-online.de/region/hannover/id_100042092/-oben-ohne-demonstrantinnen-stellen-maenner-in-hannover-zur-rede.html

bild.de/regional/hannover/hannover-aktuell/oben-ohne-fahrrad-demo-nackt-radeln-gegen-sexismus-81074116.html

Attached: women2.jpg (768x432, 56.8K)

because jews

Attached: 1643731676326.png (492x896, 104.63K)

Find it ironic only way women know to get a man's attention is their balls of fat on their chest. Imagine.

Because they crave masculinity. They need a man to put them in their place. This is a mating ritual. A taunt to see who will do it. Since few men do it, they get more and more desperate for it.

those roasties gonna get conscripted

Desexualizing a woman literally strips her of her most valuable asset.

Wonder who could be behind this...

>Confront
Yeah I have no problem 1v1ing a topless bitch in the ring.
I could fuck up most fems

I love how you mentally ill str8 trash constantly complain about women, constantly show evidence of them all being traitorous, pathetic, attention seeking whores who don't care about anything or anyone but getting some daily dose of attention.

And despite all of that, you still simp for them, you still worship their bleeding front holes, and get mad that gay men don't like them.

You str8 trash deserve women.

Attached: 1657201759041.webm (640x360, 948.39K)

>As to the second point, certain female forms of sexual anesthesia and depraved chastity related to what psychoanalysis calls the autistic varieties of libido are highly significant. An example is the type of modern woman whose main interests are exhibitionism, the accentuation of everything that may make her alluring to man, and the worship of her own body. Such women derive from this a vicarious pleasure which they prefer to the specific pleasure obtained from real sexual experience. The outcome for them is lack of sensitivity and in certain cases even neurotic denial.4 These types fan the flames of chronic wantonness that is so widespread today.

4. L. T. Woodward has also rightly brought to light a form of psychological sadism in those women of today who “make a great show of their bodies but apply a symbolic placard bearing the words ‘Do not touch.’” Sexual tormentresses of this kind are found everywhere: the girl who wears a minute bikini, the married woman with a provocatively low neckline, the young woman who walks along the street wiggling her hips in very tight pants or in a miniskirt that leaves more than half of her thighs exposed and who wants to be looked at but not touched—all of these types are capable of showing anger.

Attached: putin-back.gif (280x204, 1.5M)

Let all the lesbians have one another. Do you think they will take care of one another? Fuck no. Hypergamy will kick in and it will become one sprawling, festering gash.

every female action ends with nudity.
just should accept they want to be naked all the time

German men are eunuchs, castrated by their own women for the chosen ones, truly. Sorry bro, you are no longer a bro, you are a sis now.

>Pull dick out
>Start jacking off
>"Stop sexualizing my penis!"

>topless to get attention
>abolish gender

>You str8 trash deserve women.
Thanks your mom never loved you.

Go to war cunts.
Then we can talk, dumb whores.

Its a self-correcting problem. No country can survive women voting which is exactly why jews tricked us into letting them vote.

> free the titty but protect the city

These urbanites are fucking fucked in their brains. Pretty sure they all are "artists" of some kinds, not producing any value but fully doped up having indiscriminate sex with losers who are also drugged up to the brink. Good luck with your health issues which you will surely develop from all those STDs and neurological issues from those drugs.

>topless women confront men

Attached: 1653364848235.png (511x489, 105.73K)

Haha, you think German "men" will even have the balls to do such things? I doubt they even have a penis now.

>Why are women like this?
I assume they are whores that are paid for and organized by Jews. I believe this was revealed years ago with 'Femen' being paid by Soros or a Soros organization. Something like that.

The only men I even saw without a shirt on during a 90F day where I live looked like arrogant trash to everybody else. The problem isn't the sexualization of women's breasts so much as it is nobody wants to see your nasty body to begin with. Same with your cottage cheese asses being blatantly visible through leggings.

Can't put woman in their place in a liberal democracy.
Without religion the system will always give them more and more rights, because modern philosophers will say they are equal to men and push for sexual liberation.
While politicians will give them more power because they love their harem of dumb whores trying to improve their careers using their cunt, rich bastards won't ever get the short end of the sitck of sexual liberation.
With secularism, it's over for the West.

the real blackpill is that this insanity is gonna keep going like a slow boil. The only way to reverse it would be total societal collapse in the west (possibly nukes) and that is a very very unlikely scenario i fear

satanic jews.
they push this shit, look it up. every single time is a jew behind the push of degeneracy and lies.

>organized by Jews
In an indirect way, yes. Through means of indoctrination and suggestive messaging.
>paid for
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Women should only be topless in public if they’re skinny and 18-25. The rest of you old hags keep your fucking shirts on. I don’t care if a man is technically allowed to be shirtless, I don’t want to see his fat hairy body. I don’t want to see your saggy, wrinkly tits and cottage cheese gut with c-section scar either. It’s about modesty you dumb fucking whores.

lol, do feminists realize that men get our pecs groped and it's not considered a serious offense? Do they want that side of equality too?

Attached: feminism.png (720x686, 301.03K)

Why do people who want to abolish gender CONFRONT MEN i wonder.
would that it were as the story of the lion snapping, but they'll do nothing

>push for sexual liberation
Because exactly due to the fact that it benefits them, they will fuck these women and leave them on streets. And these women are low class anyway who want to climb social ladder and rich fuckers get to have a slice of that coochie.

>Without religion the system will always give them more and more rights
Bullshit, it was the christian west that allowed women to vote 100 years ago. Fuck you christcuck.

reeeeing against nature.

they are under demonic control
literally

there is been wars won and lost over those butter rolls, have some respect.

a mexican saying goes, a pair of tits has a stronger pull than a horde of bulls, your mistake is underestimating their power and the reason why shariah must be implemented first thing in the new government, women have the power to built and destroy nations under their shirts

Attached: 1655031360211.webm (598x686, 1.42M)

The confront men who should cut off their dick on command.