DARIA IS ALIVE

The assassination was so obviously FSB, and most likely Dugin is FSB, and most likely Daria didn't even die and got disappeared (hiding under protection with a changed ID). Hence Dugin's fake exaggerated reaction and non-chalant attitude since.

It's obvious now that there's a GRU-FSB war going on in Russia right now. The Russian security state (Putin, Patrushev etc.) are GRU (i.e. ex-KGB), while FSB holds considerable sway and might be the ones actually pulling all the strings.

My immediate hypothesis of FSB's plan:
Putin got played by the FSB and now FSB wants to complete killing off the Security State, Russia will "democratize" decolonize etc. etc. all under the blue-white-blue flag, and it will all be orchestrated by FSB while GRU will be dissolved. Such a Russia would be terrible for the national interest of Poland and Ukraine.

Attached: the glow of FSB.jpg (1200x675, 66.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mynFYsNCRcc
joshf731.substack.com/p/top-eastern-and-western-jews-in-lockstep
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my life is a spy novel
take meds

Attached: 1804a84e439246858bba77526a614b6c.jpg (1360x875, 65.39K)

bluepilled AF

also wasted trips

Ive been thinking about this. HE just stands there looking at the fire. I think any father in his situation would have ran toward the car and had to be restrained. It looks sus.

neck self.

Attached: 1616595491898.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>daria is flat wake up sheeple globohomo

Attached: MLfqhu8.jpg (250x238, 24.65K)

Highly sussy reaction. Hes not desperate at all on the video.

Attached: 1661101750978807.png (387x430, 121.9K)

Here's the thing: GRU wasn't ex-KGB. FSB was (supposed to be) ex-KGB. GRU was supposed to be just a kosher military wing of Russian intelligence. What is TRULY ex-KGB is the Security State (Putin, Patrushev et al., hereafter referred to just as "Putin"). But now the GRU is the right-hand of Putin since after Week 1 of the invasion. It's when Putin realized he's in the dictator's trap and the FSB was leading him astray, and he was paranoid and didn't know whether FSB was loyal just dumb, or actually malicious. Perhaps, in fact, Putin went through with the invasion nevertheless because, perhaps, he had suspected FSB to be secretly acting against him all along, and just wanted to check his suspicions.

Now the FSB-GRU war is starting because the sides are known. FSB is not Putin. And Putin is with GRU now.

So this was just a show piece, now there's talk of some "National Republican Army" and the FSB will commit terrorism against the Security State under this guise, all the while shifting all the blame to Ukrainians/Western agencies.

Can Confirm: She's indeed alive
>She's in my bed right now

Attached: Tamer.jpg (304x359, 19.71K)

Why does the USA and Ukraine have such cold feet after killing her instead of her father?

youtube.com/watch?v=mynFYsNCRcc

>333
>666

Attached: pepe heatenings2.jpg (300x300, 13.87K)

Jesus Christ the new level of Polish stupidity I thought we will never reach.

shooped.
Footage does look like it was digi-blurred to hide his erection.

Attached: 4ad22af0-20f4-11ed-91d9-63a6de008374_1200_630 (1).png (1200x630, 1.35M)

lmao.
keep dreaming, pentagon shill.

yeah, in reality, shes dead, and was burned alive on Putins orders in front of her father

>t. useful idiots/paid shills
yeah sure it was le Ukrainians... cumfirmed 48 hours after the fact! can go back to CS 1.6 now
t. FSB

Attached: RIA Novosti is FSB.png (540x611, 117.68K)

not on Putin's order.

FSB isn't Putin.

I hope this is true because I wanna wife her

She cute :(

Go look for scrap brain cells in British toilet.

Well yeah, fleeing into Europe the exact moment it happens makes you pretty noticeable.

So, heh,
are schizos going to give those crisis actors the ol Sandy Hook treatment?
You know you want to schizos, imagine how much power the Illuminati will gain if you don't!

t. useful idiots/paid shills

cool bro, let us know

Did your bosses fall for their own Dugin infographics or something?

?

Don’t you kinda need a shred of evidence for stupid claims?

Where did I say Dugin was relevant?
All I said was this:
>So this was just a show piece, now there's talk of some "National Republican Army" and the FSB will commit terrorism against the Security State under this guise, all the while shifting all the blame to Ukrainians/Western agencies.
Daria is alive only if Dugin is FSB. If Dugin isn't FSB, he was just used and Daria really was killed, but now Dugin will be killed too, otherwise he might start asking too many questions. But as I said, Dugin is irrelevant in the sense that he holds no actual power and is used just as a stooge by Russian glowies. Hence my question: is he a useful idiot/paid shill or is he actually FSB.

But in the end the answer doesn't matter, what matters is that there's an FSB-GRU war going on in full blast (hehe) now.

what stupid claims? that Daria is alive? I'm not claiming that, just saying it's likely (because it's likely that Dugin is FSB)
here:

killing the daughter instead of the father looks like a spy novel. no idea what amount of this fake, probably all of it.

Dugin is certainly Russian intelligence, but I can't verify your claims of it being fake. Perhaps you're right, I can't say.

Attached: 1655364184990.png (1012x1132, 183.71K)

This article addresses both Henry Kissinger and Alexandr Dugin as being KGB (I prefer calling it for what it is)
joshf731.substack.com/p/top-eastern-and-western-jews-in-lockstep

Attached: 1655380061073.png (1464x1516, 790.57K)

finlandias and music never worked out. not a single time. why do you think is that? is it the missing sunlight? the temps? alcohol? all at once? its fascinating but i really never understood

Stupid theory.