White Muslims

What do we do about the white - muslim conversion problem? Young white males in the west are so starved for purpose that they’ll latch on to anything that seems to give them the smallest amount of direction in life. If we’re not careful Islam will take over the west without an external invasion needed.

Attached: FF411540-F390-4DD8-A48B-9BAB320D4151.jpg (225x225, 9.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXYbSIDxSc0
youtube.com/watch?v=bszEzwVPT50
youtube.com/watch?v=krX1ODNBZMw
youtube.com/watch?v=UShPYjH34wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally doesn't happen.

it's called Bosnia

I’ve met many. They tend to be the most radical believers too.

Mudslimes dont get into the ethnostate

Based, I converted too & you dumb infidel pigs should do the same before you kneel before my sword.

>white
>bosnia
nigga...

white sharia is the way

Attached: 1497270154077.jpg (1037x506, 82.25K)

>I’ve met many. They tend to be the most radical believers too.
thats because they aren't a shit skin and need to over compensate also the more fanatical you are in any religion; the more you're a low IQ faggot.
Converting to Islam is a pretty low IQ move
>to be clear I don't have anything issue with religion or the religious but believing it verbatim is retarded

Yes the Mountain Croats that larp gay westerners are the only ones that are white!!@

Attached: artworks-uvAX7bvCHTg9z0dz-FWJBlA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 87.66K)

White muslims sound based, but I wonder if they're taken seriously if they travel to a middle eastern country.

>White guy smack dab in terrorist town
>AK-47's pointed at him
>Recites Islamic scripture from heart. "Derka derka, muhammad jihad."

Shopping around for a faith is gay and inauthentic. Go with your culture and preserve that. The worst is when they start speaking with a faux Arabic accent because they thought European culture is 30-50 years of television.

How do you suddenly decide you believe in a god because he sounds a bit based? Zoomers are NPCs

Islam is sexist racist anti semitic anti faggots anti drugs. Literally Any Forums.

You pick a religion based on how it correlates with your worldview, because it's the only one that can feel correct. Who the fuck would be a Christian when Christian ideology didn't give you freedom from covid jabs and advocates the poxxed society we live in today?

I live in a conservative muslim area and non of us looks like the guy on the right. White people have an impression that Islam gives a shit about appearance. People who look like the fuy on the eight are either hardcore sheikhs or they can't afford decent looking cloths lol

>go to Bosnia
>try to buy virgin wife
>hurrr we don't do that here you have to ((((date)))) her and get her approval first
Bosnia is about as Islamic as the US is Christian.

You're coping hard

Attached: 1yemeni2brits.png (1290x1638, 1.41M)

>I wonder if they're taken seriously if they travel to a middle eastern country.
My grandad was blonde blue eyed and we are from Iraqi Kurdistan region. Nothing ever happened to him just for looking a bit different

Attached: kurdistanfighter3.jpg (2364x3546, 604.53K)

>getting all your male privileges in society back is a low IQ move
the least retarded aussie

>problem?

it could fix your race honestly. christianity has turned the white race into trannie weaklings.

maybe some strong ideology can make you guys take off your skirts & put on some real pants

How is Islam racist? It's for all races. How is Islam sexist when women are honored in Islam like the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s daughter?

>white sharia is the way
So all our ancestors that never converted are in hell? But we get to go to heaven because we were lucky enough to be nigged in the current century? Sounds selfish and dishonorable.

>Mountain Croats
at least they dont suck arab dick and dont settle Arabs around and treat them like royalty.Whats the point of being blonde and pale when you are too low iq so your kids will mix with dirty inbred arabs and asimilate to their non slavic culture.Even the turks dont like arabs that much.

Your concept of spirituality is inherently atheistic.

Islam originated in Arabia and they look down on other races/ethnicities and you have to be naive to think otherwise.
How is it sexist? Apart from women being completely dependent on men? Lmao.

Haha. Idiot. The people that became muslim ages ago, eat pork, drink and smoke.

>So all our ancestors that never converted are in hell?
1. No. If people dont hear of Islam, they are judged differently
2. This is the same talking point tons of pagans/atheists make, and this same argument can be used for pre-Christian swedes.

Attached: FJoewRDWUAsmDer.jpg (2048x1152, 368.94K)

>What do we do about the white - muslim conversion problem?

turn their IQ on when their life is stable
show them these vids, proving mohaMAD was actually MAD and or whatever he heard was not God's words.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXYbSIDxSc0

youtube.com/watch?v=bszEzwVPT50

youtube.com/watch?v=krX1ODNBZMw

youtube.com/watch?v=UShPYjH34wI

Islam will never have strong roots in west unless there is an islamic battle invasion where people are forced to convert and apostates are killed openly. So in modern age Islam will never spread of a massive level. What whoever western countries having islamic majorities all converted centuries ago due to force by an invading army and they were never allowed to turn their IQ on ever again through force. Modern world does not work anymore like that

only women and weak low IQ men mostly in prisons convert to islam in today's west

>non slavic culture
What is slavic culture exactly?

>What do we do about the white - muslim conversion problem?
We don't do anything because the west is beyond recovery. At least take pleasure in watching the white christian west get exactly what they fucking deserve as they get invaded and bred out if existence.

Attached: 1660327567825334.jpg (3000x4053, 1.2M)

Well most of them probably did hear about Islam. Also what exactly do you mean by your second point?

>looks at flag
>muh IQ
lol lmao even

>How is Islam sexist when women are honored in Islam like the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s daughter?

Attached: islam women.jpg (922x2048, 213.37K)

>try to buy virgin wife
>gypsie gets lost on a way to Germany ends up in bosnia
>even muslims hate gypsies and chase him away
>finaly goes to the gypsie village to buy a wife
>gives out the money he stole
> bosnian gypsie girl takes the money and her cousin/husband beats him up
>returns to romania
>gypsie village makes fun of him
>seeths on Any Forums using stolen phone

You need to thank muslims every day of your pathetic life for uplifting your shit hole,

Attached: currylife.jpg (733x188, 29.94K)

>muslim conversion problem
It's only a problem if you want the modern gayworld to survive. Muslims are similar to early Christians in their subversion of Rome. Also, I can't wait to see the looks on white liberal faces when their pets turn on them.

Attached: Faiy1e9UEAEfI5t.jpg (900x506, 64.68K)

I havent seen a genius/ceo romanian or gypsy in my life in modern age

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 073159.gif (1892x893, 308.95K)

>most of them probably did hear about Islam
I doubt swedes 500 years ago knew anything about Islam
>what exactly do you mean by your second point?
You're saying the same thing that an Atheist/Pagan can use to dismiss Christianity

Attached: kuwaiti man.jpg (886x849, 68.1K)

the only retort is a low IQ one
proves my point

>Islam will never have strong roots in west
They already do, and theyve had strong roots in Canada, the US, the UK, etc for decades. They habe entire towns, mosques everywhere, Muslim-only graveyards, etc. There's too many now to physically remove them. Christians wont resist because Islam is an Abrahamic faith as well.

Assalamualaikum
I became a white Muslim. I knew I had to convert when I saw a roastie being annoying and a member of the tribe patrolled her with a back hand to the face. Others were too scared to intervene, or even say anything. That's when I realized I found my religion.

Take the Islam pill, pol.

Kike: subverts Europe with liberalism and feminism
Muslims: "destroy" Europe by reverting liberalism and feminism and introducing anti-semitism
Make up your mind you spastic

>pajeet
>rambling about IQ
>has lower IQ than any Middle Eastern country
God made you the color of shit lol

Attached: brooootal.png (648x548, 280.85K)

>Islam originated in Arabia
So did christianity

>and they look down on other races/ethnicities and you have to be naive to think otherwise
Arab are sometimes racists, Islam isn't but it also let you care for your own first. A muslim can can refuse that his daughter marry a man he disapproves, which isn't a thing in christianity for exemple.

Islam isn't sexist in that its not anti-woman but it does give power to the husband in exchange for the duty of protecting his wife (or wives)

Gypsies are literally Indians. Your entire country is made of gypsies. You are a gypsie.

>They habe entire towns, mosques everywhere, Muslim-only graveyards, etc.

retard
it means white people
I dont mean low IQ pakis

How do you define ”knowing about Islam”? In the post I originally responded to you said that people that had never heard of Islam are judged differently. I highly doubt people 500 years ago in Sweden had no idea that there was such a thing as Islam and that they had different beliefs from us. Also yes, the same exact argument applies to Christianity.

>anti-semitism
If by anti semitism, you mean Judaic behaviour coming from their religion, sure, but hatred for Jews as a race (if you can even call them a race at this point) doesn't exist
>So did christianity
Levant, but close enough. God revealed the 10 commandments to Moses in Arabia though

Attached: yemeni2.jpg (2000x1333, 193.95K)

Every shitlam looks the same in the targeting system

Attached: 1593437378208.jpg (1080x810, 437.07K)

>white sharia is the way

Attached: 1642827104899.jpg (876x1077, 111.5K)

Funny, but you still haven't disproven what I said. Bosnia is a secular liberal shithole. It's not a muslim country. It's laws are not based on the Quran.

When I say "knowing about Islam" I mean having decent amount of knowledge to make a proper choice. Like how most Japs obviously know what Islam is, but they likely don'y have actual deeper knowledge on it. So just knowing Islam exists wouldn't qualify. Ultimatley, it is up to God, which is why we aren't allowed to say who does or doesn't go to hell.

Attached: arab8.jpg (640x454, 39.76K)

another low IQ comeback
proves my point on why whites and asians will outright reject islam for eternity
tell me the name of a hollywood actor a big white name an A lister who converted to islam

I will tell you a few names doing hindu stuff

sylvester stallone
julia roberts
will smith

just saying
islam is not for high IQ people having an open mind, and the reason these actors are high IQ is because of their exposure and achievements, having an open mind.

drinking, certain foods, respect for bravery,nationalism but not in autistic way etc.The point is arabs are complete oposite of it .

There's about 1000 time more indians than romanians you imbecile. If Islam is low iq what to say about your ancestors who lived under Islamic domination for centuries?

What? Its not my fault you cant see the long game being played out. Jews and Muslims both habe a common goal in conquering Europe. ALSO, Islam is compatible with freemasonry just as judiasm and christianity is.