Why are leftists STILL seething about kyle rittenhouse?

Why are leftists STILL seething about kyle rittenhouse?

Attached: 1657386673701.jpg (805x933, 108.21K)

Leftism made it's greatest advances in 2020 when they were allowed to destroy and intimidate with impunity. If we can defend ourselves from the mob, they lose a great deal of their power.

Because he killed their pedojew allies

they still haven't watched the video

because they are tranny faggots who will never be real women so they settle for being massive pussies instead.

Because he proved to commie jews you can't just attack your your ideological opponents without threat of lethal force.

It was a victory for the 'right-wing' and whites; for who they perceive as their enemies.

It's bots

He showed that just one overweight zoomer with an AR can completely shut their punk asses down.

They are seething at everything right now because their pitiful existence is getting smaller and smaller. They are being defeated at every turn.

leftist I know are seething and they still talk about a revolution. When I bring up Ritter clapping 3 leftist they start coping about drones and cities

Attached: 1598589668025.jpg (500x768, 49.94K)

Fear. Imagine if this became a precedent and any chud could blow their heads off when they mob him.

I dream about that scenario every minute

who cares.

Twatter is a bigger ocean of piss than all of 4chin. You can stop bringing that shit over here to our ocean of piss now.

fpbp
for once.

They want to start the process of their elimination right away.

they still seethe about Trump
they still have the blue wave going

Do these people live in a different reality than the rest of this? I just don't understand how it's possible to be so far removed from what actually happened.

Attached: Gun regulation needed.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

They're too dumb to see how it was really their victory and everyone from Kyle to Binger to the judge were all Antifa stage actors.

This is the precident and this is the way it is.
Its disparities of force.
The assembly of an angry mob pointed at you is an assault. Its a lynch mob.
You absolutely can kill these people when they cause you to fear for your life.
You absolutely can kill these people when you fear for others lives.
Self defense is one thing. You can defend yourself against a mob with lethal force.
What they really don't want is:
"Defense of Others" doctrine coming up.
Anyone there had as much right to defend kyle as kyle did.

because jews are afraid of more people taking matters in their own hands instead of giving them to law enforcment so jewish judges can get them out of trouble for their criminal activity

Attached: 1600700796306.jpg (3082x1816, 1.18M)

>It's bots
Leftists
Same thing

I predict they will send that dude Rittenhouse to jail over something else at some point.

Kyle Rittenhouse is "the one that got away", so of course they're going to ree about him. I'm sure that they're trying to figure out a way to pull him back into court. Can people "appeal" an innocent verdict?

He brought a gun to a protest to threaten others and kill them and he did. Killing people is kind of a huge deal and is seen as evil by most human beings, the fact that you don't know why he's divisive says more about you than anything else

He threatened others by scrubbing graffiti and administering first aid and putting out literal dumpster fires. You had a first rate optical victory on your hands and you blew it letting trannies screech about muh ay arrs.

>Killing people
I thought he killed 2 jews? Maybe that's why they're still seething.

>why are perpetually angry people still angry?
It is a mystery

Lets see how you justify killing of Ashli Babbitt