What are the political implications of large swaths of the population dropping out of society?

What are the political implications of large swaths of the population dropping out of society?

Attached: gwf.png (1205x1487, 2.28M)

I'll take her garden. She can leave.

Two radishes i think everything else looks like bushes

well they still pay taxes and/or collect welfare so that's not really dropping out of society is it?

I don't want kohlrabi

I don't know, and I don't care

I'll take her. You can have the garden.

Attached: 0fc.gif (350x263, 975.54K)

that is what i thought when i saw the pic. one kohlrabi is one too many

Sneed

She's right though. Most men are just simping for a steady piece of ass and women simp for a man's resources and protection. And if he doesn't have money, he doesn't get ass.

Fuck Kohl Rabbis

Raw Kohlrabi is the best thing ever.

>guys only want nor thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-100550_Chrome.jpg (647x1102, 279.33K)

Checked

Attached: 16c.jpg (680x783, 37.47K)

i prefer kebabi over kohlrabi

The economy requires your participation to run. Paying taxes is not how the economy stays afloat. Spending cash at mcdonalds, walmart, best buy and similar are why our economy works the way it does. If everyone cut their spending by 50% this country would collapse in 3 months.

Vagina isn't that disgusting desu

kek, wienessed. women only want one thing - to have a man and have her life be all about her man and her dream is for her man to be all about her, good luck with that one cunt, lol, lmao even

kolrabi is disgusting, I would take broccoli or the patricians version broccoli rabe.

Attached: 1612040284457.jpg (251x208, 6.17K)

I love a woman with a forest in her pants.