>be jew
>find a mullato punchie with daddy issues
>make him the most cartoonish toxic fag
>make him the face of masculinity bc you control all social media algorithms
>normies seethe
>ban him
>normies rejoice
>profit

Attached: Andrew-Tate-2.png (266x253, 70.16K)

He looks like he sells sunglasses in Omonoia

Today OP was not a faggot. Gonna be a good week boys!

Does he breath from his mouth?

Probably his schnoze doesn't work properly after years of pummeling

What colour is your Bugatti? That's what I thought bitch, stay quiet.

Hямa пyтки?

Attached: 522x0.jpg (522x911, 27.45K)

Another mystery meat pooskin with follower eyes larping as some kind of Chad and being shilled by kikes. Do people seriously look at this guy and think anything he has to say is reality? The absolute state of zoomers man...

He who speaks the truth shall be banned from all platforms. He knows the truth about women and power, thus he was banned.

Hitler knew the truth about the Jews, thus he was banned.

David icke knew the truth about vaccines and the power grab by the Jewish elites, thus he was banned.

The goblins fear the truth so much they will deplatform and silence anyone who dares speak out. They will call you a conspiracy theorist, idiot, racist, mysoginist but never a liar.

Only shitskins care about material status via brands. Go get your $5000 Gucci slides, subhuman, so you can play at having a modicum of class.

This guy is controlled opposition you absolute low IQ NPC.

go ahead, refute a single thing he said

Checked. Pols grifter for the week. I'm sure all the newfags have signed up for every program by now lol.
>He's so le based
Lol

who is the jew?

is he really a jew?
lmfao if true

I love that he was banned, too. The guy's so cringe and vile. Now stop mentioning him here, so he can slip back into irrelevance, where he belongs and always should have been.

>controlled opposition
you don't even know what that means dumbass. Tate has no political power. He is just a pimp who knows about human nature.

>shitler knew the truth about jews so he was shut down
The absolute state of bongoids

learn to read idiot. he didn't say tate is the jew.

I won't bother telling you to get off /pol because it's dead. this place is now filled with ass clowns like yourself.

Albanian diaspora

ya basically, he's also a chinlet

Tate is half American nigger and half white bong.

tate's dad isn't even that much african. He looks like a white man painted black.

Attached: phpgfKRST.jpg (600x396, 42.19K)

Quit projecting, negro.

>this considered white man painted black in america

They advertise this guy constantly now.
With in the last month or so.
Have only a small idea of who he is.
Never heard him speak.
The fact he is shilled so much out of no where is suspect as hell.

ironically tate's dad probably gave him his intelligence and his mom probably blocked his dad's impulsive genes that niggers usually have. His dad was a chess player and a alcoholic. In other words a smart nigger.

People who don’t mindlessly follow e-celeb nonsense you mean? If you weren’t an insufferable newfag yourself you would know Any Forums would always rip on e-celebs. The advent of boards like /soc/ really killed this site.

negro? bah ha ha it's spelled nigger. you faggot immigrant from reddit.

Spot on.

>Mutt flag
Oh, how you have fallen America.

what zero pussy and no father figure does to a mf. wonder who nupol will pick next time, seems like it gets progressively worse

Attached: prison.jpg (1080x1033, 102.34K)

I don't. that must be your narrative. Andrew Tate is a criminal. He understands human nature because criminals do. I think that is why he found a loop hole to popularity. And it annoys faggots like you. I don't agree with supporting pimps tho.

copy paste. unoriginal. and you are stupid. don't waste my time kike lover.

Ur fucking retarded

>toxic
Siccer moms from r/the_donald have ruined Any Forums. Please kill yourself, roastie.

Yes
Jews will hire a guy to name the jews
Makes sense

t. Toxic faggot

>Ur
I can come here at anytime and trigger you faggots because /pol is now a shithole filled with reddit trash. Your mission is to convert /pol to liberalism. But no right wingers are left. So getting "yous" is no problem.

Yes. Now post tits or gtfo.

>Does he breath from his mouth?

He has had extraction-retraction orthodontics. He is missing his first premolars.
A genetic underbite (small lower jaw) and a retarded orthodontist tried to fix it by removing teeth from his upper jaw and pulling that backwards as well.
His maxilla appears to be well formed width-wise, and he has a large nose, so likely no nasal breathing issues.

People with his facial profile + orthodontic treatment can suffer sleep apnea, but he does not seem like someone who suffers from it. He still has a fantastic posture too, which again is unusual for someone with his traits.

>daddy issues
You will be unable to back this claim up, of course.

>toxic fag
So a guy is "toxic" now because the media calls him toxic?

>make him the face of masculinity
If they wanted to do this they obviously wouldn't ban him a few weeks later.

>profit
Tate's existence did not have any significant impact on Meta and Bytedance's financials.

You, OP, are a retard. You complain about "control all social media algorithms", but this has about as much to do with algorithms as the thread you just created. And the same goes for the 1000s of Andrew Tate threads that have been made on Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, /fa/ and elsewhere over the past month. Are you saying you didn't actually make this thread of your own free will? It was the pesky algorithm that literally made you do it...
LOL. You can't see beyond your nose, you myopic nigger-IQ retard.

Am I the only one who never heard of this person until he got deplatformed from every major social media site? Is this the Streisand effect?

>Be mutt
>Wake up a mutt
>Angrily curse, every day, the Jewish world that created you
>Lash out at strangers on the internet
>Call them the worst things you can think of: kikes
>Kikes took away your ethnostate and your foreskin
>Gone forever, your rage ever growing
It's going to be alright, Pedro.

>/the_donald
are you retarded? liberal twats from reddit are the fags who have taken over /pol. I don't need to trigger shitlibs there. I can just come here now.

>defending the jewish goblin
actual state of Any Forums