I just want to play video games all day and make money...

I just want to play video games all day and make money. My 30 yo brother confessed he regrets having kids and says he would change his decision if he could. The child free pill is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: fdd.jpg (360x480, 52.58K)

Attached: 1660934637578103m.jpg (829x1024, 48K)

antinatalists get the chair

>Sandler

you want to work until youre dead and never accomplish anything in life ok

I really have a hard time considering having kids when we got vaccine Squid Game, ruled by pedo cannibals.

It seems like Earth is a suffering farm, is Hell or very adjacent to Hell. I just want to leave and get back with God, God willing.

And the best part of not having kids, is that you can still remain a kid.
A creature that takes, gives nothing back, and just wants to have a good time.

Same leaf same

You do realise who is pushing this right OP? That’s exactly what (((they))) want you to do. Hedonism is not living. Grow up.

Kids nowadays are going to grow up around ElsaGate programmed lesser demons with pedos all over the place.

And grow up eating bugs.

This is a fallen world. Don't make more souls fall here brother.

Retards. Watching my sons become who they are and participating in making them good men is the single greatest thing in my life and the most powerful way to stand up to the bullshit. But you be you.

Let me get this straight. You would rather waste your life working for Jewish paper to buy goy toys instead of breeding a beautiful woman and continuing your genetics and blood line. You would rather be 60 yrs old sitting in front of a tv playing first person shooter games than enjoying time with your grandkids? Your ancestors survived wars, plagues, famine to continue your family and you are willing and prepared to throw it all away because you are afraid of the responsibility of raising a child. This is the mindset of a selfish person.

31yo virgin here id love kids
Vidya and shit doesn't bring me joy and I'm sick of pretending it does

Antinatalism is the final redpill. Why would you bring another soul into this material prison?

It's not that having kids is a bad thing- it's that having kids TODAY is a shitshow. They're doing a damn fine job of making sure they aren't your kids but theirs.

To spawn a soul and spread the bloodline through the obelisk is kind of a kabbalistic occult consent to being thrashed around in this world more than one lifetime.

very few people are strong enough to resist the coomer instinct. The rest of them just become breeders and seethe when childfree Chads have a stress-free life. Observe this specimen here:
Would this faggot be just as mad if we had told him we like drinking water? Nope.

I never reveal my powerlevel IRL. Normalfags get furious when you tell them you don't feel forced by your coomer instinct to have more responsibility.
They start executing the "EXTERMINATE OUTSIDER" routine.
>how dare you reject responsibility? you have to breed, wageslave for the boss, be normie, be stupid, be like us
That's when you have to GTFO or start lying and virtue signalling.
Tell them your gf died or some shit.

You can just lie to normies and they won't kill you or kick you out of society. Luckily the normies are now isolated in their cuck cages, tapping on the keyboard, at the office, and it's now like how Europe was 500 years ago when we were all living in villages.
Back then villagers had to socialize (barter economy, having to go to a market, the church, etc.) and normies have an extremely sophisticated Matrix-tier gossip system that they use to sniff out abnormals. Pic related.

Attached: 1656415350346.jpg (500x471, 36.41K)

Yes,our governments and white people are voting them.
Dont blame jews for everything,whites have chosen this.

Only time White couple allowed is for garbage articles like these. Kike propaganda strikes again.

I like traveling the world with my wife, we both have plenty of money and enjoy life

Were both 35 now and time for kids is running out.

I'm actually fine either way, status quo is fine but it would also be nice to have kids.

Are you afraid of the responsibility of working at a nigger charity for free? If you answer "no", you're a selfish pussy.