America won

America won.

Attached: america won.jpg (998x772, 143.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottMGreer/status/1558537813863317506
youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gaysex in the ricefields...

In other news; Vietnam is wrong.

welcome to the first world vietnam

gaysex with Danish fembois... vgh...

how do we save the world bros...

Look at this and tell me it's not a disease.
A sickness.

anal intimacy with tsundere norse lads

China said that a while ago.

Viet twinks

Mr. Gay Hanoi

Saigon Pride Parade 2022

what is the appropriate position on homosexuality?

missionary

A new participant of Asian twinks rises...

>Dude homosexuality is le evil thats why you should shill for corrupt shitholes. The west is literally dying because people wave rainbow flags!

Attached: 1659512877125719.png (656x748, 104.17K)

twitter.com/ScottMGreer/status/1558537813863317506

Attached: FaEJt3WXgAEJA_Q.png (975x1383, 287.14K)

that headline is really funny

It seems that Vietnam politicians and political parties have also received bribes to push for the woke culture. As in the West.

Who to blame? Bielderberg, USA embassies, the annual international politicians gatherings were they decide how to fuck up our societies, etc.

isn't that sort of thing very painful? It's gross too, your penis going into that cavity is gross/unhygienic. Before you call me homophobic that's what our sex ed teacher told us about both heterosexual/homosexual behaviors.

das rite breedr boi

Frotting is an alternative, I don't think ever gay couple goes for anal
Some don't even have sex at all and just wants to find a meaningful connection with someone before their time is up

Attached: 1659865202831304.jpg (591x569, 70.68K)

that's the tradeoff with big dicks, they look fantastic, but when actually sucking and fucking small ones are much easier for the bottom to handle. it hurts so bad to be fucked by someone girthy but when he's more average he can afford to really thrust his pelvis without rearranging your organs

Attached: uro2.png (600x583, 342.93K)

in georgia teachers still beat children who cares about that shithole?

t.

Attached: 1660478239356665.png (425x641, 181.48K)

This is very true.
t. bottomed big and average dick and definitely prefer the latter

>fags are pedos
>who cares

always white people committing the sickest shit. at least blacks just rob you or sock you in the face for fun

And how did they create the monkeypox then?

Why are they the biggest anal worms producers in the world? They even export those worms to other countries like Vietnam and that is why new gays will be born in Vietnam (their pregnant mothers will eat the vegetables that were planted in soils with gay anal worms.

the fuck is wrong with you user?
I'm starting to believe the right when they say you guys are crazy
I used to blame this on promiscuous behavior but I notice this language WAY too often, the way you talk is like that Sam Hyde sketch where he reads posts off a gay men's forum.

>monkeypox
not my problem and not your problem as you sound like someone who won't have human contact your entire life

read this shit and tell me straight people are human

whether or not being gay is a choice I'm not quite sure but holy shit, I don't think I've ever said such vile things (even online). I haven't even typed the n word before on a computer.
Can you imagine sitting down with your family at the dinner table and being like "oh yeah, this is how I am when they're not around"

Being disgusted by faggots is an evolved defense mechanism.

Attached: 3c68efab59.jpg (700x400, 30.92K)

You unironically must be 15 to think homo is wrong, guys do what they want, they don't fucking care

...have you literally never heard of sex

Attached: 1644790129049.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

All straight people are murderers.

Attached: 1635270543159.png (1286x1362, 727.7K)

Attached: 1650135438282.jpg (840x700, 100.98K)

based

I never had problems taking big ones to the throat or in the ass, unironically, big are fun

So, you are gay (you are defending monkeypox users too much). Are you top or bottom? Do you think trannies deserve human rights? Why not?

There is more straight pedos if none of you had ever noticed

Being gay is a fetish. No I don't have to respect your disgusting fetish.

Why can't gays just enjoy platonic love? Do they need to have sex or they'll die?

sex is scawy

Dude, monkey pox is literally just a fucking pox, stay fully vaccined and that's it, stop spreading elementary school lies

this but unironically

Attached: 5abe35a882f1ecef92a7bcd9b34694e0.jpg (643x626, 31.08K)

Putting your face on someone's shit covered smallpox infested asshole isn't sex.

do you just not have a gag reflex or what?
trannies are very variable, from self aware crossdressers and Any Forums autists who i wouldn't mind she-ing to chris chan and "non-binary" hons who demand everything be centered around them

Keep your dirty leaf mouth shut or I'll swim across this goddamn lake and shit on your porch

Attached: apugun.jpg (236x236, 10.64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

>literally eats da poo poo
>calls my mouth dirty

>Are you top or bottom?
Neither, I dont like anal. Although I'm sub
>Do you think trannies deserve human rights?
Kek, I don't know. They're human so your question kinda answer itself
I agree the trannies who use twitter/reddit are subhuman filth who use their sexuality to witchhunt and segregate people, but the the twitter trannies you see online are usually not the trannies you see IRL

Homosexuality is unscientific. Sex exists for reproduction scientifically. Homosexuality has no purpose in that regards it is only done out of twisted pleasure

Least autistic Any Forums poster

Attached: 1E9041B4-B7AF-4F5B-BE79-F3BAF938EBEF.png (1920x1920, 941.34K)

the west dying is a fact, they are biologically unsuccessful, the cultures that can avoid being infiltrated by lgbtq and feminism are inheriting the earth
afghans and africans are replacing the weaker races

Sneed.

>vietnam
>chinese state
I expected better.

where is hungary on the hdi list? now, where is norway? tell me.

Homosexuality is just better. Seriously imagine being dependent on women for sex.

Do you ever get cocklust? It lives rent free in my mind. I literally can’t stop thinking about sucking dick. The worst part is that I will never know what it actually feels like.

Attached: DD0B3324-DF49-40CD-BA72-F7E6F8B33AF2.jpg (550x502, 15.01K)

>pay thirdie woman $50'000 to bear your child
>raise child with your bf
In the future women will be in pods and their only function will be to bear children for GVY CVPLES

I'm not talking about hungary, we have been completely destroyed by feminism, mostly under communism, in some aspects even more than the west.
But also HDI doesn't matter. It's comfort, it doesn't make you successful. The people of Norway will die out and will be replaced time after time by better human beings. The origin of norvegians of the future will be people from "failed countries".
Some struggle makes you stronger, comfort on the grand average makes people lazy and fragile. As well people meant to create more offspring and let some of them fail and die, so natural selection can work. If everyone is saved there is no selection, there is no evolution. Biological evolution surely can't be measured in a couple of generation, this is why some can overlook the psychological aspect that leads straight to extinction through low birthrates.
The logic of world is cruel.

Yes. All day. I really love sucking dick and swallowing. Only if the guy is cute ofc. Why won't you achieve this?

Or just do as swans do and jump a straight couple and steal their child

>your brain can naturally be incredibly efficient and good at math, language processing, ect
>your brain can be naturally fucked beyond repair and cause you to see and hear things that aren’t there
>your brain CANT naturally find 50% of the population attractive. You were le GROOMED
Why are chudcels like this?

I too need my attraction to be scientifically based before allowing myself to get a boner
Imagine wasting your cummies for a bitch that hasn't even been peer reviewed yet

Another monkeypox user.

Monkeypox was created by gays sodomizing monkeys, as AIDS was also created by gays due to promiscuity and all of their diseases.

I have nothing against gays because I am black trans muslim inmigrant and I vote extreme left.

>your brain can naturally be incredibly efficient and good at math, language processing, ect
Its an evolutionary advantage
>>your brain can be naturally fucked beyond repair and cause you to see and hear things that aren’t there
Its a disease, your brain is mal functioning
> >your brain CANT naturally find 50% of the population attractive. You were le GROOMED
You are dysfunctional. An evolutionary dead end.

Attached: n-marionmarechal.jpg (634x1117, 434.42K)

>it is only done out of twisted pleasure
what's wrong with pleasure?

some people like the full feeling of a big penis

all 3 are natty tho
>evolutionary dead end
Evolution occurs in populations
we’re fine

NO...
this isnt right...
theres still time, take it back.

Attached: 987695486.png (190x200, 15K)

Anonsen... Ikke vær homse da

Attached: 1661112533475451.png (526x424, 228.09K)

>gag reflex
Tested in real and it looks like not, at least I can endure around 1min

>implying natty = good
No, being schizo is not good, just like having downs or being crippled.

The problems with fags is unlike lesbians they are disease vector, their degenerate ways already created aids and is spreading other stds including monkey pox.
You are genuinely a threat to civilization

gays are a threat to civilization by spreading disease in their own communities?
And I never said it was good. Just that it’s a natural occurrence

Reminder that according to your narratives, gays should have went instinct 200 years ago, and today there is millions of them

extinct*

>getting so ass whipped during 2 world wars that you've willingly cuckolded yourself into oblivion

Forced monogamy on threat of exclusion from adoption, blood donation, mortgages, loans, etc. Etc.
Considering monogamy is impossible for them anyways, this will pretty much kill their presence in the middle class.

kill yourself my man

Gaybros, we just can't stop surviving...

>mental illness and other brain malfunctions
>going extinct
Schizophrenia is going strong but it doesn't mean it's goof for society.

>goof
*good lmao

Sex with Russian boys

It doesn´t build up anything. You´re just running in the treadmill till you die.

>best post of this faggy (literally) thread is ignored

Can you explain why are you taking evolution (a mechanism by which lifeforms change) not only just as is, but are also clearly deriving some kind of morality from it? Hypothetically if we could take care of everyone, why not?
Also what do you base the idea that comfort doesn't make you succesful on? Material comfort of food, shelter, water, education etc. certainly helps a lot in becoming succesful in comparison to having poor access to those things. I've seen it be more the case that societies can end up in downwards or upwards spirals of development, and it doesn't really have much to do with the individual grit of the people living there because we're talking about societal trends.
I certainly agree that having everything handed to you, not being challenged, living a sheltered life at home on your computer, all are probably really bad for building individual success, but those are things that can be addressed by talking them more specifically, no?
There's tons of different ways to end up an evolutionary dead end, like being drafted from some shit war before you've had the chance to marry for example. If someone was an "evolutionary dead end", who cares honestly? They can still be a net benefit to society with all sorts of work.

Neither does browsing Any Forums and 90% of what you do besides eating and sleeping

As opposed to putting your face on someone piss covered pussy?

Normal people clean themselves before sex, if you don't you're disgusting

When I smell my sweaty balls odor and the fetid smell of my semen I get turned off.

i go to the gym at early hours and the only other guy there keeps talking to me
thought he was being sociable but then realized he's gay and was hitting on me
he talked to me even while i was doing my pr, unreal
why are gays so chatty

it's pedo death cult, so yea it's evil

I look llike this and say this (unironically)

lgbts are not normal people, they claim it themselves
now join your groomer discord trannies

Based. Homophobes seething.

Attached: 0ENDVxO.gif (500x236, 938.46K)