What is causing the rise of grey hair in teenagers?

What is causing the rise of grey hair in teenagers?
Is this also the fault of Jews?

Attached: 1661166933009.jpg (452x678, 58.06K)

Yes they made them worry about problems that aren't theirs

platinum white hair is peak aesthetic

20 is the new 80

Junk food, unhealthy lives, ...

My hair looked like that at 18.
Soul crushing nihilism does that to you.

i have vitiligo im just going from golden blonde to lead white there is no grey only lead white

Attached: 1661113961314258.jpg (1024x792, 187.18K)

Probably vax, but could also be stress, real or psyops

I notice this with zoomers. They have this odd appereance of looking young with signs of advanced aging. Wrinkles, grey hair. And nobody seems to talke about this

Anons I am 43 and still have no gray hair, no receding hairline, and my dick gets harder than trigonometry. Meanwhile zoomers are balding and can't get an erection from a nude woman unless she has a penis

These, also 23 and don't have grey hair but my body feels pretty good compared to 2 years ago when I didn't eat right or exercise. Don't fall for the goy slop/laziness jew.

I have gray hair too, I think that's because there is too much stress in my life

Copper difficiency. If you're just graying now, take 1 mg of copper a day for a month and it should revert the graying.
Happened to me and gray hairs all disappeared. You can see it working becauae the gray hair tips are black near the roots.

hairline and coloration including turning gray is 90% genetic

Don't drink the water.
They put something in it, to make you gay.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190.47K)

Same and I am 21 but all my friends have the same issue

Pretty fucking sad that they injected you guys with experimental poison over and over

Im 42, thinning and receding. Dick hard as tool steel if a chick looks at me wrong. Feelsgoodman

Nutrient poor food. Eat snacks and consume soft drinks daily and you loose hair and teeth.

Fucking weird to see bald 20 year old men. Used to be rare now it is just common

my entire family has amazing good hair into there 60s i have great hair im just going lead white at as early as 21 now i got massive mallen streaks running through my hair i aint receding still got a lofty lion mane its just patchy white

but im seeing alot im my age range going full 50+ looking burnt out fat banker look

Attached: 1661098928989443.jpg (1024x840, 118.42K)

vaxxed

this is a kike trying to make men obsessed faggots with their looks so that they can then sell stupid cosmetics

sorry wrong person

this

>hair started thinning at 20
>no family history of baldness

I'm doing all I can for my kid. He's got grappling and striking class twice a week. I teach him about history and government. Limit his media consumption to only the most toxic masculinity

I'm starting to go grey a bit
I have a huge patch of pure white hair in my beard. Not grey. Pure white.
I just leave it though.