Going back in time and killing baby Hitler is wrong, as we all know from ethics...

Going back in time and killing baby Hitler is wrong, as we all know from ethics, but what if baby Hitler was born in an era where women have the right to chose over abortion, as in abortion on demand at any stage. The time traveller wouldn't need to kill the baby himself but could just convince the pregnant mother of the dictator to abort it, and the time traveller could bring historical evidence of the events we are supposed to avoid.

Since feminists think it is moral to have a choice over your own body, is abortion on demand a moral loophole for time travelling murderers?

Attached: 1661166765352.jpg (2200x1238, 545.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lW1eUcUMeXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Abortion is objectively wrong, not supporting Hitler and his ideology is wrong, we know that from the current state of the world.

Why is it wrong to kill baby Hitler?

Needs ethical argument outlined. We don’t all know it. Or agree

Attached: 7n4q.jpg (480x445, 59.06K)

Because the environment and the world Hitler grew up in is the real issue. Hitler had great support for his ideas.

How is it “objectively wrong”?

I suspect You need to make a number of subjective assumptions to support that so called objective claim
Kindly outline your argument

But the individual who took advantage of those conditions, and did so in a particular way, with a particular vision, is important. His charisma was central to that activation, his intellect key to the development of the Nazi state. Without Hitler there would be no Nazi party as we know it. Individuals are important. Marx was wrong

He was a good guy tho

Is go back in time and give him as many battle documents as possible and make sure that his final solution is to kill the Jews

Being charismatic and interested in power is not bad in itself

WW2 was going to happen, Hitler or not.
The treaty of Versailles was just a 20 year ceasefire

No. He wasn’t

In many many ways. Read some history

No, it what he did was bad. Preventing that would be a good thing.

Why do liberals, kikes, and commies always want to go back and kill baby Hitler? What the fuck is wrong with them? Why do they want to murder babies? Why not go back and kill Adolf Hitler's art teacher instead so he gets accepted into art school instead so he never becomes chancellor of Germany? Doesn't that make more sense? What is the left's fascination with White infant death?

Attached: Eren Jaeger.jpg (1200x1200, 67.19K)

Maybe. Not certain. But the horrors of nazism were not inevitable

Attached: 1518677514731.jpg (900x881, 156.45K)

Yeah, turns out he was Jewish. It should’ve been obvious from the start considering his black hair and his penchent for sending blonde boys into war

oh yeah I forgot about the 6 gorrilion and the soap and the lampshades

You really are clutching at straws aren’t you.

You want to kill an innocent teacher who did nothing wrong? What is it with Americans and school shootings?

I already read more than you ever will, but I will read your propaganda once you take the niggers out of Paris lmao. Your capital is taken over by niggers.

Oh look. A cunt.

An ignorant cunt who denies the facts. A cunt of the first order, who has no argument other then to simply say that anyone who disagrees with him and knows some history must be a Jew.

Fuck off you ignorant twat. Your opinion is worthless. Go and get some education, and become a better human being.

Again, no he wasn’t.

Ignorant conspiracy theories are silly

Oh he wasn’t? thanks for clearing that up. Where did he come from then?

quite a potty mouth aren't you

I doubt your reading is as wide as mine. I doubt severely that your intellect is as capable of understanding the facts.

You clearly have an enormous bias and ask of intellectual honesty and rigour.

Yes he was.
Time travel to Gavrilo Princip and shoot that cunt instead.

Attached: 1660189015911414.jpg (905x673, 201.57K)

Your ass is very wide after taking enormous parisian nigger dick lmao
No seriously go back to pissrael faggot kike nigger

Austrian Protestant background for many generations

Checked by various independent historians

The “bastard child of a Rotheschild” story is nonsense.

Nothing I say is a foul as your claims.

Fuck right off.

Prove it.

>I doubt your reading is as wide as mine. I doubt severely that your intellect is as capable of understanding the facts.
>You clearly have an enormous bias and ask of intellectual honesty and rigour.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 14.63K)

did you get lost?

Attached: 1534582941893.jpg (960x865, 88.87K)

I haven't claimed anything?

He is a giant faggot. I will never take the french seriously again after being personally to Paris. NIggers EVERYWHERE. And I was outside of Paris in smaller cities and it was the same. It was amazing. This retard probably sees some congoretard speaking their tribal ooga booga and goes and thinks oui oui he is like us oui oui
But what can we expect of one of the most countries most psyopped by masons, check the french revolution.

And that is result of cultural upbringing. Anyone could have done the same.

That bitch ass teacher nigga betta accept my boy Hitler into art school or I swear on my momma he finna kill 6 million jews.

youtu.be/lW1eUcUMeXQ

On God nigga. Fuck ya life.

Sure.
Modern jewish-inspired diversity is worse for France than "literal Nazis".

Attached: 1656858585151.jpg (640x908, 100.83K)

Hold on user. I know for a fact, because very very respected, reputable and credible leftist professors told me, that genetics, skin colour or race has nothing to do with how someone turns out. It can all be explained by socioeconomic factors they told me. So what was Hitler subjected to that made him commit all these atrocities?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-134618_1.png (946x471, 214.29K)

The nazis weren't particularly bad or shocking user. There are a thousand organisations active in the world today the same or worse. They just had enormous power, industry and strength. Many people are just jealous.

Yes, the official story makes a lot more sense. Dude was just really good at making speeches

I would kill a baby even if it wasn't hitler tbfh with you faam.

Nice spacing, fag. Go back.

Attached: 1657286083878.jpg (1024x559, 98.84K)

Psalm 137:7-9

I would kill Canaanite babies just like Joshua and Moses.

Attached: Pepe music.gif (800x450, 2.59M)