Day 180 of the 2-day special operation

>day 180 of the 2-day special operation

Attached: just.jpg (503x493, 36.71K)

>Putler is winning slowly
>That means Ukraine is winning
Nice leftypol cope lol

How much ground has ukraine taken in its counter attack?

>winning slowly
That's a new cope.

Any Forums is infested with commie rats

>old bastard loses 45000 men, 2000 modern battletanks to infinitely inferior country
>had to retreat in humiliation after being incapable of surrounding one major city
>only destroyed cities that belonged to ethnic Russians, the only retards who stayed behind and that he swore to protect. Killed thousands of ethnic Russian civilians and is now making those who remain starve to death/have no running water or electricity since may
>humiliating strikes deep within Russia and all the way into Moscow, with irrepleaceble losses
>russian navy in the Black Sea is all but destroyed
>soldiers refuse to fight, ammo depots vaporized daily, losses in economic terms are devastating
>winning

>How much ground has ukraine taken in its counter attack?

Attached: april vs august.jpg (554x683, 107.02K)

Looks like it's time to turn 180 degrees and walk away from the Ukraine for the number magic. I know that monke likes number magic very much, just like banan.

Attached: 1660195859238860.jpg (927x1024, 94.09K)

did he get stung by bee is that why his face is doing this

>old bastard loses 45000 men
Its more like 65,000 killed lad.

So zero?
Ukraine is still shrinking, and Russia hasn't shrunk an inch.

Ukes seem more interested in racking up kills and damaging logistics then retaking land

Not enough white people are dying, he should escalate more.

Attached: 1661094550777714.jpg (2048x1644, 371.56K)

old people get that when their lymphic system is out of order. You should see how swollen are his fingers.

Here we see the typical Bulgarian faggot. You have no idea what you're talking about. Fight me, come on. I've done interviews with The Duran and George Galloway, so I know what's going on. You don't.
GL

Attached: pxUJa6_crhmM9QUg.jpg (590x1280, 61.42K)

closer to 90.000 hohols have died, user.

The retaken land is right there in the pic.
Ukraine hasn't attacked Russia so how could they be taking land from Russia?

i was not in the knowing im sorry for saying rude things

>retaken
That's not the same as taken.
>Ukraine hasn't attacked Russia
So Ukraine is only losing terrain. Got it.

they still haven't started on the ground. they've been busy striking ammo depots and air bases all over crimea to weaken the russians as a preparation for ground assault. not a big military strategist are you?

>to weaken the russians
lol.
lmao even.
Russia can LOSE more ammo than hohols have in total and wouldn't break a sweat.

Sergei, why don't you go back to your shithole?

Once russia uses its REAL MILITARY then they will go all the way to Britain in a day!

>Flag
You're already in a shithole.
Please stay there. Don't come here. We're full.

Correct, but Ukraine has Western support. So long as this is the case, Ukraine can hold out the attrition for longer, unless Russia risks a serious economic downturn.

>REAL MILITARY

Attached: 1646046311523.jpg (1024x1024, 189.7K)

>So long as this is the case, Ukraine can hold out the attrition for longer
Not really, since the west has barely any ammo itself.

Attached: bangbang.png (1479x1648, 3.22M)

>vatnik diaspora tries to insult my country

Attached: 47270664_2188572751187264_5077748093835804672_n.jpg (480x374, 37.62K)

>Hold more territories than he did before the war
oops, you forgot that one lol

You westcucкs should be thankful, we provided the biggest happening of the decade and there's more to come. Otherwise you would still be taking goycines and schizoposting about covid.

Attached: e90.jpg (1106x1012, 77.83K)

>2015

>HUR DUR I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS
Cry more faggot

>Implying it's gotten better, not worse
Please come back when you're over 18 years old.

Attached: twoweeks.png (1403x427, 43.1K)

You didn't say anything that requires me to provide an argument, low IQ vantnik scum.

thanks for the happening now kys subhuman faggot

Attached: 1649618382930.png (1444x1029, 2.64M)

You can't even read a flag, fag.
kys.

At this rate the Russian army will reach England in the year 3526, so they'll manage.

Emigrating to a first world country doesn't change your subhuman nature, Sergei.

>10 posts by this ID.
How long will you keep seething for?

still waiting for someone to explain this 2-day thing, you cunts abandoned thread last time. I think you made it up.

Bloatin looking overripe and ready to pop. Heart failure? Cancer? Something's eating that nigga.

>still waiting for someone to explain this 2-day thing
It's a thing CNN said one day.

Just go back, Russia is great and strong, offers good life and great opportunities.

>Ukraine losing its sea connection is actually winning

Why do you as an individual dislike russia while most of bulgaria likes russia?

Russian propaganda (government funded tv, newspapers) and Russian shills online were claiming Ukraine will fall in a couple of days.
Putin also has older claims saying the same thing.

And now they're butthurt how their world-class stronk army with super duper weapons has shat the bed.

>holds 20% of formerly Ukrainian territory
>will never give it back and Ukraine can't take it back

This is not a video game. The goal isn't to conquer 100% of Ukraine in as little time as possible. Russia has taken the territory it said it wanted from the start, and will never give it back. They did this without triggering a military response from NATO. That's a victory.

>most of bulgaria likes russia
Let me guess - a telephone poll conducted by a sociological agency owned by a guy who was a commie agent in the 80s?

Why the fuck would I go to a shithole like Russia?
Kys polack. Go clean some toilets.