What is the first step to improve a neighbourhood?

What is the first step to improve a neighbourhood?

suggest anything, excluding:
- anything involving homicide on any scale
- anything involving violence

Attached: ds3442_edit.jpg (450x450, 97.54K)

More foliage, houses further apart, complete annihilation of all jews on the entire planet, a park for the kids... The list goes on.

Antisemitism goes deep...

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (80x86, 2.29K)

Only about 6 foot deep really.

The second there's more than one non-White on the block, it's game over. That's why burning crosses in front of their houses is so important.

Price out poor people

Getting to know your neighbours
Inviting them over for bbqs and evening fire on you new deck

grill mindset

yard signs that demonstrate to everybody else how great of a good person you are

mow your lawn. Keep things tidy. Organise local events. Get rid of niggers. Simple stuff really.

mow the niggers

land mines around the perimeter. a moat with crocodiles. large stone wall with spikes. heads on stakes decorating the entrance

the moment niggers have more than one family in the neighborhood it's fucking over, just move out at that point.

First step? Do you have niggers? Kill the niggers.
Now you have a neighborhood in recovery

>not incinerating them
It's fitting to incinerate them and give them the outcome they lied about for so long. God wills it.

>price out niggers
FTFY

Just had a pool party this weekend, it was 90+ and humid as fuck, so I made a 10galloon water cooler full of mojito mix, threw some burgers on the grill, and we had a blast.

A survival show I watched once recommended you get everyone into prepping and growing gardens.
That way if shit does hit the fan, your neighbours won't be trying to murder you for your supplies.

Sounds awesome

>What is the first step to improve a neighbourhood?
1. every day clean the section of the road immediately in front of your house
1.a if you live in a commieblock clean the corridor to your appartment and the staircase on your floor
2. once a week clean a good portion of the rest of the street you live in, even the whole one if it's short enough
3. once a week clean every place you spend time in: the park, the supermarket parking lot, the school, the workplace

Attached: 1597624633771.jpg (720x781, 49.53K)

Claim dominion and treat it as such. Be gracious and firm. Like a proper king. Fear God and learn his statutes.

Clean up your fucking yards!!!!!!!!

Wastes energy and doesn't feed the soil. Plus it's nice to have sites you can sit at and say "I buried a thousand jews here".

>houses further apart
This is important. Most people are raging idiots and don't realize it at all, so distance does a lot of good for tolerance for them and their spawn. Big, big, green hedges.

I'd add collective care of the public space, make it so everyone has skin in the game keeping it clean and tidy. No contribution, no vote. No parasitism (i.e. dogs shitting, littering). Teach constructive hobbies to young adult men: basic carpeting, maintaining a house, etc. Creative hobbies for the girls.