Hillary Clinton torturing a young girl pedovore video

Apparently HIllary Clinton and Huma Abedin skinned the face and drank blood of a little girl on video. Is this true? Can we find this video on the deep web?

Attached: 83404325095454309.jpg (1288x693, 231.95K)

Aw sweet a schizo thread

Frazzled.rip is apparently the name of the file.
No you can’t find it

It does sound schizo. I guess it's too crazy to be true. But why do people keep making things up. That's fake news! We need to regulate and censor information on the internet and only provide correct approved information.

How do you know?

The "Hillary Clinton eats babies" stuff is a CIA/Intel op designed to discredit legitimate attacks on Hillary Clinton, like the murder of Vince Foster.

Shut up chink.
I miss when the chinese were censored from the net.
Ugly slant skulled faggot.

Is the entire child rape and ritual sacrifice in the elite circles a psyop too?

>believing lubavitch psyops
ngmi

No, but a lot of schizos and Intel types make wild claims that are obviously false in order to discredit actual true facts.

Like all the shit about people raping and eating babies in a dungeon in the basement of Comet Ping Pong.

They probably don’t eat babies like the Chinese. Rather, they harvest their stem cells.

You say pizzagate is completely fake and Alefantis is innocent?

Heard they farm humans for the adrenal glands that they eat. Aparently the purpose of ritual abuse is to release adrenalin into the blood that they drink. It gives them a high or some benefits. I know. Schizo stuff.

Seems plausible, but I remember reading a Mexican cartel leader did not want his victims to have adrenaline in their system before death due to their taste.

In my eyes, stem cell research and medicine is akin to eating babies.

No that’s real. “Adrenochrome” is sorta a red herring though. There are mild psychoactive effects from it but that’s not the main reason the elites drink blood. The primary effect is spiritual. Right-wing occultists who know etheric energy is a thing and that some people actually do practice vampirism can’t talk about that in front of right-wing materialists, so we need to use the drug thing as a placeholder.

Probably not true but they probably did profit from trafficking.

What are you talking about?
Vampirism is mainstream now.

I have an ex friend who went tranny, not quietly, but definitely as an attempt for social cachet and depressed lesbian vagina. He and his tranny mates drink each other's blood and cut themselves and each other all the time.

Truly modernity is a vector of disease.

So they do it to drain energy from their victims? Why can't they just drain it from the universal energies or do neigong, yoga, tai chi or lesser banishing rituals?

Lmao-- Memeflag "dismissing" a strawman claim it insisted on. The real claim was much simpler. Ritual killing after blood harvesting. Blood transfusions from children make you live longer.

Attached: 9FD2AF88-6D75-435F-AFFB-5B671DB83B19.jpg (461x1024, 59.33K)

>we

It might be a red herring but not in the way you think.
Look up metatonin, endogenous DMT, released during near death/torture/disassociation events, gets broken down in blood nearly immediately so has to be extracted immediately.

DMT, but instead of a gift from trees, it's extracted via torture and would basically damn you to hell karmically, I would imagine.

How fucking new are you?

New to what?