/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3782

Prev:▶Day: 180 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust21

▶Latest
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.
>Igor Strelkov tried to mobilize himself but was detained in Crimea
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: vosem-let.jpg (1080x720, 52.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lt/ru/news/live/zhitel-litvy-osuzhden-za-prizyv-k-rasprave-nad-russkimi-iz-za-vojny-v-ukraine.d?id=91031969
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA
reuters.com/world/europe/german-economic-outlook-gloomy-finance-ministry-says-2022-08-18/
intrafish.com/whitefish/russian-vessels-are-still-offloading-fish-in-norway-and-its-worth-a-whole-lot-more-than-last-year/2-1-1279967
nortonrosefulbright.com/en/knowledge/publications/61bb1a62/heightened-us-sanctions-and-export-restrictions-targeting-russia
intellinews.com/moscow-blog-ukraine-s-kinetic-war-in-stalemate-but-the-economic-war-is-escalating-254045/?source=blogs
shippingwatch.com/carriers/Tanker/article14321415.ece
economics.rabobank.com/globalassets/documents/2022/sp20220817_van_harn_wijffelaars_an_unfolding_energy_crisis_in_europe.pdf
trepp.com/trepptalk/european-market-update-22-decline-in-eu-clo-issuance-decrease-in-originations-for-eu-leveraged-loans
powermag.com/operating-energy-systems-in-a-war-torn-country-dtek-prepares-for-winter/
globalinsolvency.com/headlines/spains-jan-june-trade-deficit-widens-almost-six-fold-32-billion-euros
freddiemac.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/nearly-60-renters-saw-rent-increase-past-12-months
cnbc.com/2022/08/19/energy-bills-are-squeezing-businesses-and-people-as-uk-costs-soar.html
twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
world-grain.com/articles/17352-ukraine-wheat-output-expected-to-decline-by-41
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/437044/liz-truss-questioned-over-closure-of-rough-gas-storage-facility/
npr.org/2022/07/17/1111933482/the-ukraine-war-means-a-potato-chip-company-has-to-rethink-its-formula
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-slovakia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-a-19-08-2022
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-estonia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-aa-19-08-2022
nytimes.com/2022/08/22/sports/ukraine-soccer-premier-league-returns.html
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukraine-war/Ukraine-war-Free-to-read/Ukraine-latest-Turkey-doubles-Russian-oil-imports-filling-EU-void
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/opinion/no-time-for-summer-break-on-gas-will-bulgaria-resume-negotiations-with-gazprom/
euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/bulgaria-refuses-to-buy-large-quantities-of-us-liquefied-gas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
youtube.com/watch?v=z8VTHBLni-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been looking into the legalities of importing a skull, and apparently there are no laws against it in the U.S.

Would anyone in Ukraine be willing to ship me a Russian skull that has been laying around for a few months so that all the tissue has been eaten off it by insects? I'd prefer one that is relatively undamaged -- no bullet holes through it.

Attached: skull-x8yu0cqlt7e81.jpg (1642x1791, 789.13K)

>ithuanian resident convicted of calling for reprisals against Russians because of the war in Ukraine
delfi.lt/ru/news/live/zhitel-litvy-osuzhden-za-prizyv-k-rasprave-nad-russkimi-iz-za-vojny-v-ukraine.d?id=91031969

Attached: 1636524835814.png (918x959, 948.96K)

We are everywhere.
Lerochka pack:
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA

Attached: DB303943-2298-445F-8A86-6205C16A6C74.png (591x976, 420.74K)

Some sources are behind a paywall, please support our journalists!
Record jump in German producer prices adds to gloomy outlook
reuters.com/world/europe/german-economic-outlook-gloomy-finance-ministry-says-2022-08-18/

Russian vessels are still offloading fish in Norway, and it's worth a whole lot more than last year
intrafish.com/whitefish/russian-vessels-are-still-offloading-fish-in-norway-and-its-worth-a-whole-lot-more-than-last-year/2-1-1279967

Heightened US sanctions and export restrictions targeting Russia
nortonrosefulbright.com/en/knowledge/publications/61bb1a62/heightened-us-sanctions-and-export-restrictions-targeting-russia

MOSCOW BLOG: Ukraine’s kinetic war in stalemate, but the economic war is escalating
The mounting energy crisis is not only unsettling consumers, worried over big bills, we are already starting to see a real-world impact. There are more and more reports of plants shutting down because they are no longer economically viable with energy prices up ten-fold. The latest is the Slovalco aluminium plant in Slovakia. Another is Chimcomplex, the largest chemical complex in Romania, which has stopped working this week. There will be a lot more. Even the German economy could be gutted from this problem which is why German industrialists are freaking out.
intellinews.com/moscow-blog-ukraine-s-kinetic-war-in-stalemate-but-the-economic-war-is-escalating-254045/?source=blogs

Torm CEO: Product tanker will do well for a longer period – "It's not just a blip"
Europe still sources roughly 50% of its oil import from Russia, but this will shift dramatically toward Feb. 1, 2023, when new EU sanctions enter force. This is one of three factors that will benefit the product tanker market, says Torm CEO Jakob Meldgaard.
shippingwatch.com/carriers/Tanker/article14321415.ece

An unfolding energy crisis in Europe Can Europe evade an outright crisis?
economics.rabobank.com/globalassets/documents/2022/sp20220817_van_harn_wijffelaars_an_unfolding_energy_crisis_in_europe.pdf

European Market Update: 22% Decline in CLO Issuance; Decrease in EU Leveraged Loan Originations
trepp.com/trepptalk/european-market-update-22-decline-in-eu-clo-issuance-decrease-in-originations-for-eu-leveraged-loans

Operating Energy Systems in a War-Torn Country: DTEK Prepares for Winter
DTEK is by exporting power. Timchenko said the company is exporting about 250 MW of capacity to Slovakia and Romania...about 220 MW to Poland.
But the biggest question mark for all these forecasts, according to Timchenko, is the operation of Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant (NPP). The station is the largest nuclear power plant in Europe with a capacity of 6,000 MW. ..
“Based on our forecast, even if the Zaporizhzhya NPP will not be operating, and during winter season we will have enough capacity to meet demand inside of Ukraine. But in this scenario, we cannot do any export of electricity, at least during fourth and first quarter, and at some periods, we
will need to use either more gas or do even import of electricity at some volume.
powermag.com/operating-energy-systems-in-a-war-torn-country-dtek-prepares-for-winter/

Spain's Jan-June Trade Deficit Widens Almost Six-Fold to 32 Billion Euros
globalinsolvency.com/headlines/spains-jan-june-trade-deficit-widens-almost-six-fold-32-billion-euros

Nearly 60% of Renters saw Rent Increase in Past 12 Months
4 in 10 saw wage gains, one-third of those say raises won’t cover increased rent
freddiemac.gcs-web.com/news-releases/news-release-details/nearly-60-renters-saw-rent-increase-past-12-months

‘You’ve got to eat’: Energy bills are squeezing businesses and people as UK costs soar
cnbc.com/2022/08/19/energy-bills-are-squeezing-businesses-and-people-as-uk-costs-soar.html

>BAZA
kek

>UPDATE
>UPDATE
>UPDATE

>Strelkov folder created
>Monke updated

>Marichka updated

>Tomboy MEGA added 100 files

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1650 files, will add more later

Attached: Marichka_Wait_League.png (1000x1000, 939.02K)

Ukraine wheat output expected to decline by 41%
world-grain.com/articles/17352-ukraine-wheat-output-expected-to-decline-by-41

Liz TRuss questioned over closure of Rough gas storage facility
energyvoice.com/oilandgas/437044/liz-truss-questioned-over-closure-of-rough-gas-storage-facility/

The Ukraine war means a potato chip company has to rethink its formula (July 17, 2022)
npr.org/2022/07/17/1111933482/the-ukraine-war-means-a-potato-chip-company-has-to-rethink-its-formula

Fitch Revises Slovakia's Outlook to Negative; Affirms at 'A'
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-slovakia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-a-19-08-2022

Fitch Revises Estonia's Outlook to Negative; Affirms at 'AA-'
fitchratings.com/research/sovereigns/fitch-revises-estonia-outlook-to-negative-affirms-at-aa-19-08-2022

‘There Is No Football Family’: Broken Contracts Mar Soccer’s Return in Ukraine
European soccer offered support to Ukrainian teams when Russia invaded the country. Now, as rivals bargain shop in wartime, one top club says the sense of solidarity is gone.
nytimes.com/2022/08/22/sports/ukraine-soccer-premier-league-returns.html

Ukraine latest: Turkey doubles Russian oil imports, filling EU void
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukraine-war/Ukraine-war-Free-to-read/Ukraine-latest-Turkey-doubles-Russian-oil-imports-filling-EU-void

No time for summer break on gas: will Bulgaria resume negotiations with Gazprom?
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/opinion/no-time-for-summer-break-on-gas-will-bulgaria-resume-negotiations-with-gazprom/

Bulgaria refuses to buy large quantities of US liquefied gas
euractiv.com/section/energy-environment/news/bulgaria-refuses-to-buy-large-quantities-of-us-liquefied-gas/

i love tomboys so much

Attached: __original_drawn_by_6maker__sample-01f75456fcbf0a9ff96f661ee965160e.jpg (850x1202, 167.28K)

Contrary to the letter Z, BAZA channel is an opposition channel. It existed long before the Z bullshit.

RIP Monke

Attached: Web capture_22-8-2022_4936_www.msn.com.jpg (809x72, 18.22K)

>slovenian now uses a NATO memeflag
i see you nigger

gotta be the /uhg/ litho-chad

Attached: 1648788312587.png (1290x1399, 104.9K)

i heard this one too many times

>smookin on the bridge
they never learn

Attached: photo_2022-08-22_14-10-27.jpg (664x934, 22.31K)

Attached: 1630202604769.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Wow, so even the balts still have some limits.

Attached: marichka zełeński.gif (746x763, 1.43M)

Is this Russian Liberation Movement a real thing or just a 1984 tier FSB psyop?
This video statement looks so fake and reeks of false flag.

I'd wait for some other bombings.

HU poll by political party

Attached: Screenshot_20220822_131246.jpg (803x1283, 230.31K)

Okay, guys, serious discussion time. There's something I've never really understood and it's been bothering me all year.
Why do you guys call muscle girls tomboys?
They're not the same thing. A muscle girl can be a tomboy and vice versa, but neither direction is a requirement. They're two separate, partially overlapping circles on a venn diagram.

Attached: 1651603637999.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

remember the boy that cried wolf. well eventually a real wolf came and nobody believed the boy and the wolf ate up all the townspeople.

It just sounds like 'based' in serbian

It's real. FSB would never target one of their kind, especially if this one is a propagandist.

Might likely be controlled opposition, time will tell

>Cope General

Attached: Picsart_22-08-21_23-10-48-161.jpg (1146x1080, 242.22K)

Yeah, I know, same in russian, just want to address any confusion this title may uprise.

that would be /chug/

Attached: donbass tranny.jpg (720x1280, 90.12K)

>litvinenko
Well if he's perceived as traitor

It was kinda both, its Slavs and natives that were buck broken by horde to serve them.

Attached: VatnikCreation.jpg (726x1280, 184.26K)

>N.... NO YOU!

Attached: Picsart_22-08-22_07-13-34-194.jpg (1080x1365, 200.27K)

Seems interesting

so basically we have to nuke Russia, iam ok with that

that's where you're wrong my fren. maybe not all tomboys are musclegirls, but all musclegirls are tomboys.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yugo_yugotme97__6a768b34a1966d39939cea94ab75e978.jpg (2427x3847, 2.22M)

cope. we don't have resident tranny, and we're not filled with pedos

Attached: chug tranny 2.jpg (1082x3840, 718.83K)

>FSB SAYS IT'S A UKRAINIAN WOMAN WHO DID IT
>SHE FLED TO ESTONIA

Lmfao

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Kiev in two weeks am I right sirs
Glory to pidorussia
Hail monke
Za bananu

i believe its also true, remembering Operation Trust when Cheka created proxy monarchist movements, which never did real action inside russian streets

Litvinenko is a traitor, yes. I seriously doubt that Dugin is a traitor too.

So is she single?????

>kek at monky Putin sign
>its from Finland
lmao, also checked

just why the fuck are you trying to stir shit with us Poles for fuck's sake?

I think that's far too reductive. A tomboy is defined heavily by things like personality traits. Interests and pursuits are part of the whole, but I don't think bodybuilding in and of itself is sufficient to slap a tomboy label on a girl regardless of any and all other factors in play.

How do you think they caught the cunts in Albania doing this? I'd wager a guess it wasn't pure luck but rather working back from trackers they had already found, plus I'm 100% sure that NATO/USA are well aware which countries are potential backdoors (i.e. us sadly, even with 70 diplomat glowies btfo'd).

i get the feeling like you cook up these images after getting angry after trying to troll uhg

Attached: 1644169381666.jpg (1916x1078, 1.59M)

Dude, that's a dude.

>Litvinenko is a traitor, yes. I seriously doubt that Dugin is a traitor too.
Can't you see bullshit he fed into FSB backfiring spectacularly right now? He can be seen as traitor or false prophet of sorts

>or just a 1984 tier FSB psyop?
Read about operation trust

well he may blame that his spells didn't worked becuase he didn't had enough mana

more busted rus

Attached: FawN-oaWAAI8Rzt.jpg (1280x853, 179.65K)

>No.... YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S ANGRY!

Attached: Picsart_22-05-07_01-54-27-155.jpg (2295x1080, 250.28K)

Attached: FawN99pXgAEqHrK.jpg (1280x853, 160.87K)

no shit

Attached: donbass faggots.jpg (892x960, 96.87K)

Attached: 1632379532953.png (329x394, 128.29K)

cope nigger

Attached: donbass blm2.jpg (813x1024, 124.71K)

requesting IRA marichka planting a bomb on darya dugina's car

I helped out at the Ukrainian refugee centres here in Ireland and there was 20 something year old Ukrainians who moved here as kids helping out relatives and they had Irish accents. I couldn't even tell they weren't Irish until they said where they came from.

Keep it up, this kind of immigration is a good thing to counter all the negros and pakis flooding Ireland.

Attached: tst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 39.5K)

He was a retard who were calling for Russian genocide on kikebook in Russian groups, what did he expect
We still have hate laws

nigger

>This video statement looks so fake and reeks of false flag.
They released a video? I've just seen a yandex translated text pic floating around.

The FSB allegedly knows identity of the attacker. Woman, Ukraine passport, SBU coworker - and fled to Estonia after the attack.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jesus... i wanna same FSB drugs on my menu.

and yet you call us white niggers

Pepper sprayed 2 albanian soldiers with some super toxic chemical that can cause permanent loss of eyesight and tied them up after they were discovered 2 of the 3 Russians were caught one of which is Timofeeva or something and the other guy I forgot his name. They were three but I think the last guy escaped I’m not sure. I’m sure they check most of the weapon crates but I’m not certain they do this as extensively for nato allied countries such as Albania or us which is more the reason to be alert of such subversive shit. Gebrevs factories were sabotaged twice I think that’s what user was talking about

Has 12 y/o daughter

But why would they assasinate him because of that? He's not that well known among russian audiences, a perfect target for partisans as he is not that well defended.

Lmao, based brother Estonians

All opposition in Russia today is controlled as everyone who was the real deal has either fled, in prison or dead. The so called NRA is just a bunch of larpers, I don't think they have the resources to do such assassination attempt. If Dugin dies in hospital then it's 100% FSB.

FSB kills everyone they don't like or get order to kill. Just as Moscow bombing in '99.

Russian skull?

mix vodka with krokodil, soak a tampon with the mixture and use it as a suppository. that's the average FSB lunch

Doves sending message to Hawks that it's time to de-escalate and strive status quo again? Dugin is warmongerer FSB faction textbook author.

hou do u prefer your vatnigger stake?

Attached: 1661127466734318.png (600x802, 360.21K)

I wonder how many of these donbabweans are dead already

they're back
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tights
>blond Amazon-like nationalistic biathletes turned anti-Russian mercenaries.
>They come predominantly from the Baltic states, but subsequent variations of the legend have diversified the ethnic composition of the snipers, including Ukrainian and Russian women in their midst.

>FSB kills everyone they don't like or get order to kill. Just as Moscow bombing in '99.
Wouldn't it make much more sense if FSB targeted a resident block instead of their own useful idiot? It just doesn't click well with the masses.

hopefully all of them

The Anglos do that towards poles.

if anyone wants to video call(via whatsapp) possibly the next prime minister of israel, to tell him to send SPIKEs or something to ukraine
here it is

Attached: 1652633060076.jpg (1284x1563, 189.93K)

you act like someone who is not mad

Attached: 1639215981029.jpg (1280x744, 254.08K)

with my free healthcare i can do it :D

BTW guys,
Antonivsky bridge has been visited by 10 missiles

>inb4 PTSD vatniks used to 200k roubles salaries and armed violence get back to Russia with their trusty AKs and PKMs
youtube.com/watch?v=z8VTHBLni-A

Attached: 1645604759664.png (1024x708, 1022.14K)

Baltic women live rent free in Russian heads

Those fucking retards claim that white tights were involved in Ukrainian war too.
That's as if we have breeding prohram to create super soldier sniper women who are biomechanically enhanced to kill as many Russians as possible in Riga.
It's all provocation and lies!

>That's as if we have breeding prohram to create super soldier sniper women who are biomechanically enhanced to kill as many Russians as possible in Riga
should make that a reality

Attached: chad chud.png (645x737, 80.87K)

>Kremlin blames Dugina bombing on SBU
KEK

Attached: 1658677038749.png (673x95, 40.73K)

Serious question: what is the status of the lend-lease? 40000000000 dollars Biden promised on May 9th?
Are those irregular sub-billion packages (e.g. the recent one with 16 105mm howitzers among other stuff) a part of it?
Or are those not related and we are yet to see the power of the US military–industrial complex?

They didn't even replace the Soviet license plate on that Bukhalochka.

MILFs are also appreciated here.

Attached: penelope-cruz-cine-madres-paralelas-oscar-estilo-1644333087.jpg (4000x2672, 1.36M)

No we are peacefully people and we don't want to kill as many Russians as possible and bathe in their blood
Nuh-uh sir.