"Get woke, go broke" is officially COPE

When will conservatives stop coping with this shitty meme? 90% of pozzed crap does well, yet retards will cling to the 10% that flops and pretend like that's the rule.

The normies don't care, whites are now minority among consumers and nothing is made for you. They don't want your money and they don't need it. Non-whites + white libs + cucked white rightoids who pay to be abused = all the audience they need.

There will never be a turn away from woke anti-white zog shit.

Attached: house-of-the-dragon-corlys-velaryon-sea-snake-steve-toussaint.png (1400x700, 904.91K)

How is having black characters anti-white

>They don't want your money and they don't need it. Non-whites + white libs + cucked white rightoids who pay to be abused = all the audience they need.

Then why don't they just remove all white characters? Or no white men at least

Why not?

You may be right, but why use Game of Thrones to make your point? Even normies hated the original towards the end. This will never be as popular as that was.

So many words to tell me to do something better than click on your thread.

>90% of pozzed crap does well
No, it doesn't

Normies will consoom it because it has big budget and media will shill it. That's all that really matters for success.

>new pozzed show comes out
>people tune into the frist couple of episodes
>"lol you chuds lose, people love this shit!"
>few weeks later... silence
>panicked people try to spin it with shit like "it has X amount of hours watched" or "its the most watched [insert randomly category based on race]
>show doesn't get renewed

Happend with Cowboy Bebop
Currently happening with Sandman
Will happen with this bland imitation
And we can look forward to it happening with Rangs of de Kangs

>doctor who
>lightyear
>batgirl
>watchmen show
>star trek
>the witcher
>terminator
>entire american superhero comic book industry
>cowboy bebop
>female ghostbuster
>oceans 8
>halo show
>westworld
>netflix losing subs
>cineworld failing

just off the top of my head

Only you are wrong, woke shit looses these companies a lot of money, and they only do it because retarded white people allow it.

Attached: 1660865385688286.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

I dont care for diveristy, but if you have a series set in europe and using medival europe aesthetics, there shouldn't be asians or blacks in the show, unless they are explicitly foreigeners.

Because back then, aside from some Middle Eastern people in places like spain or italy or greece, there was only Europeans

Attached: digustingblackcreatures.jpg (680x646, 94.1K)

The same character from the book.
You can hardly tell the difference.
The casting was perfect.

Attached: 655px-Z37tvql2m6m71.png (655x899, 528.88K)

Why is that filthy nigger appropriating White people's blond hair?

It not doing well it has shit reviews where there begging people not to get bored by the six episode there is a massive amount of movies TV shows that fail that are woke will keep happening faggot. Live in your bubble all you want this shit is killing hollywood just look at the cuts going down right now its a blood bath. Coping faggot shit shill

Attached: Jews.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

No it don't stuff with famous names maybe but not every thing faggot.

Rooster teeth still here tho

>MCU taking a nose dive

Okay, now give 10 examples for every one example listed here:
This is just off the top of user's head as well, he's missed a bunch of stuff (video games etc)

I have a whole rant I could do about this, probably will and then spam it here daily. Basically, all forms of media peaked around the year 2000. Let's compare 1999 to 2021. Ticket sales for the top 10 movies is 50-100% higher in 1999. Of the top 10 movies 3/10 were a sequel, prequel, remake, movie adaptation, or otherwise part of an existing franchise (phantom menace, toy story 2, the spy who shagged me), and in 2021, only one of them wasn't (free guy). Then, subjectively, what movies are cult classics or otherwise impactful to the genre? Are any of the Cape shit movies going to be remembered fondly in 20 years the same way we think of the sixth sense, the fuckin matrix, and the first star wars movie in 30 years?

Look at everything from like 1990 to 2003, for movies, video games, books, and music then compare to today. Maybe I'm just a boomer but everything today is corporate trash designed for mass appeal and everything around the turn of the minimum is true art.

Gotta appeal to that retarded third world and Chinese crowd user.

>you want me to list 150 shows off the top of my head
No. Fuck off retard.

If there 90% successful then is should be easy to name a few.

Bullshit. Hollywood has been in a slow collapse for the past half a decade, and every year that passes seems to accelerate that process. I've run into normies now that say they don't watch much because it's all garbage. The problem is, they don't care if they lose money, they'll burn trillions in cash for forcibly change culture to fit their narrative.

I literally just found out yesterday that that guy is not just a Any Forums joke, but a real thing. I guarantee you that no one will watch this nigger game of thrones shit, and then the woke mafia will cry about how racist the world is.

>That's all that really matters for success
Nah you need a good script and a decent director first and foremost which is why blatant preachy woke shit is garbage.

Lol. Okay.

Hollywood is in freefall you fucking brainlet.
Even netflix is tanking due to too many woke shit shows.
Fuck you are actually fucking retarded, neck yourself you fucking loser.

>doctor who
Goddamn this crashed hard. It was always thinly veiled multiculti and feminism but then they went full retard.

Why is top gun 2 Maverick one of the biggest successes of all time then? Just a coincidence? Get fucked nigger lover