Why do they keep acting like being a degenerate is a good thing?

Why do they keep acting like being a degenerate is a good thing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-115839~2.png (1080x1995, 855.15K)

Previously I didn't care about this at all, but now I only hope she actually took coke and gets busted on drug tests, only to see how the media will spin it in her favour.

>politician and a normal human being
They think still going clubbing when you're a 36 year old married mother is "normal"?
Yeah the west is fucked.

Once again the Western governments and media pushed the cunt as a strong leader ready to fight Russia while submitting Finland to NATO. Now that the cunt has been exposed the cunt and all her supportive propagandist are scrambling to defend her as if she is being bullied for just being a young lady

From she is ready to command a frontline country in a war with Russia to crying over people critizing her for being caught out as a whore

Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt
(this is what Any Forums is for btw)

Who is "they"? What do you mean? You posted one article. That is singular.

Its weird how the western media praises her all the time, I cant think of another finnish politician the media cared so much about, I mean I dont give a fuck if she was drunk

Hows an 80 year old 90lb dude supposed to keep penetrating all the female governments if they arent on drugs?

She obviously took coke and more. The drug teat won’t show anything because it wasn’t administered by any sort of official agency.

>Why do they keep acting like being a degenerate is a good thing?
the answer is here

>I cant think of another finnish politician the media cared so much about
How about Petteri Orpo? He is in the news all the time.

She's WEF and belong to an order of satanic witches.

because that's how you destroy a civilization

No one outside of Finland has even heard of em

I don't know, it is a mystery why the middle aged londonite feminist journalist supports her. Journalism exists to hold power to account, and she approves of the dance moves. What more do you want from a PM?

Nightclubbing and acting all crazy like that isn’t normal after college and especially after 30 and especially if you’re married and have an important career. The media is crazy with their gaslighting lately

Well slap my arse and call me a shizo, a white man in England lost his job for literally the same thing, and now we either get an immigrant as PM or a woman.

Where's my meds?

Calm down nancy

What are you supposed to do?

i find it strange that both australia, new zelaand and finland all have globohomo heads of state who used to be DJs. wtf.

anyone else got a leader who was/is a DJ atm?

Its the world they want to take us to. If we can get to a place where that is normal the vampires have even more life energy to suck off/profit from the masses.

No offense finbro, but I hope that nuke that's now pointed at you was the one previously pointed at Leeds.

Based
Partying is Hyman rights
#solidaritywithsana

Attached: 1657959896081.png (1878x1422, 1.45M)

Going out and being with friends is normal. Just because you don't do it doesn't make it abnormal, that's actually you.

Coke would be out of your system by now. Unless she is stupid (woman, so yes by default) and keeps using.

well, because (((they))) hate everyone else.
(((they))) consider you cattle, filthy animal.

they want you and your children raped and made into an abomination. they want to ruin everything for everone else so they can benefit from the chaos they create.

it is just pure satanic hatred.