Somali hate thread

The average IQ in Somalia is 68, which is among the lowest in the world. The average IQ in the west is 100. Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level. The difference between the average Somalian and the average person in the west is greater than the difference between a redneck hic and a genius.

That is honestly horrifying.

But the fact that Somalians have such low IQs is their own fault because their genes are the product of their selective breeding over thousands of years. They never valued intelligence, and they never will.

Therefore, it is a SUPER bad idea to be bringing in Somalians into any country in big numbers. Basically the only thing Somalian people can do is breathe and breed. With an average IQ of 68, Somalia produces no geniuses. That is why there are no Somalian inventors, no somalian poets, no somalian philosophers, no somalian cars, and no Somalian ANYTHING. So it is TRUE that these people are incapable of building civilization. They are very primitive. Pretending like these people are oh-so-great and that we need them to “enrich” ourselves is idiotic.

Attached: 1541713588504.jpg (166x250, 3.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzZaKvhJNiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Somali worker once asked me how to make a copy of an A4. I showed him 3 times and he still forgot it regularly.

>IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=RzZaKvhJNiU

They're pretty good at pirating, I'll give em that.

Yeah I have an IQ of 138 and I'm a fucking retard.
Honestly, just working hard is the greatest predictor of success. Intelligence doesn't mean anything.

>just working hard is the greatest predictor of success
boomer propaganda

Their legal system is Sharia based on English law. It's both weird and mesmerising.

Why are we so suicidal taking these bulb heads in?

No chud, you need to read Gun Germs and Steel, in that book, you'll learn the Somalis could read the future and knew people would be racist toward them (for skin color only, of course) and that STEREOTYPE THREAT FORCED them to be 68 IQ.
It's simple really if you're not a racist hick.

Attached: al5xu48fr8t61.jpg (500x726, 90.5K)

No there is some truth to it, a 130 IQ Lazy sack of shit won't succeed or get anywhere compared to a 100 IQ hard worker. Now if your a literal sub-70 IQ retard the story changes.

Depends on what you mean by success, if success mean having lots of money then neither working hard or high IQ will help you in the majority of the cases, the key is communication skills, if you have it most likely you will not have money problem ever.

Why are Somali heads lightbulb shaped? What abomination in the process of natural selection has caused this?

Bulb head master race

The average Somali intelligence is closer to a plant than they are to me. It's downright scary.

Yakub filled their brains with telepathic organs that the white man suppresses with big white booty

136 checking in. I haven’t done shit other than marry a high quality wife. My sons will go to trade school.

I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW

Attached: 1660967591596135.jpg (652x528, 44.05K)

Jews have are using brown and black animals as bio weapons. That's why.
The only path to recovery for the world is genocide.

Canada is about to get a billion of these and a billion afghans

Somali men are gods, and they have huge BBC's that all wh*tes should worship

The logic of the author shocked me as a high shcool student. His belief that it was the lack of supposed resources and geographical placement made no sense considering they were colonized for their resources and geographical placement. Not to mention his use of completely pointless comparisons like that some guy in Papua New Guinea can live off the land and sleep in a mud hut means he's just as smart as a European because if you put one in the same jungle they would most likely die, well no shit. I guess archaic humans or animals are just as smart too.

Hey! Don't you insult plants like that. My snake plant might have his feelings hurt.

Plants are also nicer to be around.

Ugh tell me. I've lived with a somalian refugee when i was studying. All that nigger was doing all day was sleeping and eating. And they are night creatures too. One day I woke up in the middel of the night because he was cleaning the toitlet at 3am.

Somalians are the fucking worst. Loud ass noisey scum

Attached: 1624138640184.png (1029x770, 98.92K)

Can someone explain why Somalis have those bigass teeth? They all look like that

Tell me about it
We have one in Congress
She married her brother

Reminder that some ancient Ethiopian tribes where white

All the countries around Somalia put up chain link fence
Then they planted corn on the other side

Somalis are the Japanese of Africa.

Never seen one in my life feels good man nobody wants to live here

Of all the things kikes and the Uniparty should be hanged for, it's the importation of Somalis into the United States. They are by the far the worst variety of nigger there is. I would rather live with rats and roaches than have a single Somali within a thousand miles of me for even five minutes.
t. Columbus

"Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level"
No,puts you on the loneliest,most disgusted,most depressive life on earth
Now wonder,why am i here to loath on everything?

Somalia has one of the richest history in africa. You know nothing.