ANDREW TATE

>Andrew Tate gets banned
>His extreme views on women

>Feminist get praised
>Extreme views on men

What?

Attached: 1E80801A-0435-4432-8F80-A981AEE9E810.jpg (2400x2400, 701.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edSVK7O7CB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sneed

This isn't political

This is a glownigger calling phrase

I LOVE ANDREW TATE SO MUCH, HE IS MY IDOL, MY DADDY, MY EVERYTHING. ALL HE SAYS IS 100% TRUE AND FAXX. A REAL G, COBRATATE, MR. PRODUCER, 324 TIMES WOLRD KICKBOXXING CHAMPION. BTW JOIN HUSSLER UNIVERZITY HAHA

Attached: tateack.png (1200x900, 311.61K)

Sneed

Dude's a drooling retard, his ban is better for the world

Advertising or begging. Inorganic. Astroturfed. All fields. Andrew Tate is a literal nigger mulatto faggot. We dont like niggers here.

Is this shitskin putting on a show to launder money or something?

Attached: disdain-for-plebs.jpg (1280x720, 66.05K)

These faggots who suck Andrew Tate's dick are no better than those faggots who spend money on onlyfans. The same can be said for every single Eceleb loving retard in the world.

This is why Tate was banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=edSVK7O7CB0

Attached: 1560673594149023744.jpg (320x320, 18.99K)

Despite all the Hate, Andrew tate leads the way for the rise of new Counter Culture.

Sigma male, women suck mindset. It's cringe but far better then lgbt shit going around. Best thing is all the young kids are into his thinking now lmao.

Real alphas spend money on Andrew Tate merch.

Attached: 1660791126373345.png (543x560, 565.79K)

You retards dont understand, but unlike every other online right wing celeb. Tate is the only 1 reaching younger generations with his grifting.

RARE, also true

Not based enough, he says he's fine with troons.
No way, rare Oman user.

>Andrew Tate
Niggerfaggot supreme

A leaf gatekeeping based is hilarious this actually is the end game.

efforts to shill this faggot aren't landing, especially here. This isn't a celebrity gossip rag.

Artificially propping up this faggot just to yank the rug out from under him as an example versus "toxic masculinity" is insanely obvious.

Try again. Try harder.

>Shitskin shilling for his cousin's circus show
kek

Attached: bruh.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

It's simple, the left has monopoly on what's considered as "hate" and what type of "hate" to suppress. That's why these shameless people will get away with their hypocrisy when they proudly censor political opponents.

This. Tate has black and muslim fanbase. If these teens become partriarchal and anti-simp they can be useful.

So sad!. You are the same faggots who whine about how tranny culture is fucking up everything. But when something like this pops up even tho how shit it is running as a counter 1. You still whine.

What other alternate do you suggest Nigger. Because nothing else is gonna work.

faggot cock gobbling about eCelebs isn't political, OP.

Yes it is. It's the equivalent of millhouse isnt a meme is a meme.