SANNA MARIN VIDEO WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. IT IS DELIBERATE MESSAGE FOR THE GLOBOHOMO

What's the first thing that appears in the video? You tell me!

Attached: 1661144006019718.webm (272x480, 1.38M)

Attached: CwmnPagWgAAqHoS.jpg (781x639, 85.46K)

Attached: LA_County_Sheriff_Badge.png (600x636, 463.78K)

Attached: DSRS.png (394x354, 97.29K)

It was by globohomo, this was their blackmail and they released it. That faggot is probably there with the other kike that's filming

Attached: D_ul9LbUEAAkLDG.jpg (896x420, 38.65K)

bump, nice find

Is this new video? I can't keep up with this slut's tik toks anymore.

Dreamcast = Little Boy Lover.

Attached: Dreamcast_logo.svg.png (1200x876, 80.45K)

holy shit..

It's over

Dude's making the retarded fake alpha face.

bump

i never noticed it before what the fuck man

Attached: Capture.png (58x53, 8.24K)

The question is who she pissed off for this scandal to come out. Did she expose some pedo or a money laundering business going on?

Do they just do this to fuck with us? Why does everything always conveniently line up with our worst schizo fears?

> sanna marin hangs out with occultist druggies
in other important and timely news, water is wet

Attached: sanna-marin wef.jpg (459x575, 64.99K)

Pedo symbol. Good catch.

I believe it's one of their humiliation rituals. All celbrities/people in power under the globopedo regime have to go through one big scandal before they get awarded more power.

Yeah I don't know why you find this subject interesting for that matter. Go be a jackoff on Twitter.

hello rabbi
how's the weather?

Marin said it is "very unlikely" that Finland would apply for a NATO membership
"Nobody can influence us, not the United States, not Russia, not anyone else," she added.

Biden called Finland's President Sauli Niinisto to speak with him for a second time in a month to discuss "the importance of Finland's close defense partnership with the United States and with NATO", Biden's office wrote in a statement.

bingo