LinkedIn

I'm new to LinkedIn. People are much sadder there. For example, this poor woman had to work on her birthday. Not only that but she had to let everyone at her work know via LinkedIn. 99% of white men work on their birthday and nobody cares or shares that info. Is it a woman thing or a black thing?

Attached: 20220822_064056.jpg (1064x1605, 356.44K)

That is a man

>I'm new to LinkedIn
kys chuddy, we NEET here. fuck off back where you came from.

I worked on my birthday. I don't care that I did b I don't give a shit about my birthday or myself

>kys chuddy, we NEET here
Not everyone is a complete fuck up like you are.

My company allows us to take our birthdays off on top of our annual holiday allowance. Some wagies are better off than other wagies.

>My company allows us to take our birthdays off on top of our annual holiday allowance. Some wagies are better off than other wagies
That company have a name? Gonna need a sauce on that

its a human trash thing. has one coworker take a day off because it was her boyfriends birthday. these people are legitimately retarded

This. She's telling everyone because she's entitled and wants attention. Pretty much everyone has had to work on their birthday and didn't make a big deal out of it.

Attached: v3.jpg (750x755, 349.01K)

Black women are human trash? The logic follows.

>Is it a woman thing or a black thing?
It's a woman thing, niggers don't work.

I'm not going to tell you where I work, but it's one of the companies in the FTSE250 Index. You're asking this as if taking birthdays off as paid leave is a new thing. I'm sure there are other companies out there that adopt this same policy.

> I don't care that I did b I don't give a shit about my birthday
reasonable

> or myself
cringe

>I'm not going to tell you where I work
Oh why not.. people browsing this thread have a right to know desu

Cringe is announcing your birthday on linked in
Based is someone else doing it for you

test

It has "Enter your pronouns" feature now.

>Admitting being a wagie.
KYS retard.
If you are not making profit off time value of money like jews you are subhuman slave. Literally off yourself.

"Director of Cultural Affairs"? Christ, the useless bitch probably gets a fat paycheck, doing a Nothing job and still manages to bitch about something. She's as bad as the Welfare assholes.

wtf, since when did indians get this based?

you cant be based if you use linkedin.

God you're not even worth it.

Ok, wagie.

Disgusting subhuman. What fucking retard hired a gorilla?