These people vote

These people vote.

Attached: FB_IMG_1661141615978.jpg (387x600, 36.14K)

Remember how a few years back eating ass became mainstream when it always was a kink? Top 10 lists were filled with pop and rap songs about eating ass, tinder profiles began advertising their ass eating, some women even demanded their ass to be eaten on the first date.
The parasite pill is real.

Pretty sure the last guy is trolling

Finally, a good thread!

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-141955_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x806, 89.27K)

This is basically the 'they live' glasses version of people talking about enjoying marvel and recent video games.

Attached: worms wrote this post.png (548x522, 265.39K)

I was wondering if this was the purpose. I'm starting to believe. Only learned it about it recently.

>r/coprophiles is fine
>anything that criticizes trannies gets mass ban

I've heard of ass to mouth, but this is just ridiculous.

That website is dying and thats good.some new website eventually will be born,when people.can talk without the ridiculous ammount of selfe censure that has to be applied there . Just to avoid being banned,not for any karma stuff. When i was given a "badget" so someone paying plebbit real money over a euiv screenshot i made,i edited like thanks but dont do that again. I felt as if i have rapped their sacred cow when i placed that edit kek

You wish buddy

Kek

I hope all of these degenerates die violently.

Kek, clown world is becoming more bizarre everyday

That's hilarious.

im gonna be sick, quick, some user get the emergency cartel gore videos

These archons/parasites are crazy. Imagine having a parasite that compels you to eat shit.

Fake.

When you are about to eat poop.

Attached: scater.png (992x664, 849.56K)

Fag here. Reddit banned nearly every single gay sub that focused on white men as tops, some had light raceplay like bleaching but many were generic like muscular white men or hairy etc. They kept all the black new world order, BBC domination, sissy hypno material however

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490.21K)