Aus/pol/ recycled dinner edition

Fuck jannies so much. niggers
>news.com.au/sport/afl/controversial-details-of-dayne-zorkos-past-resurface-following-vile-sledge/ne
>Details of Brisbane Lions captain Dayne Zorko’s controversial past have resurfaced following his vile sledge during Friday’s match.
>rt.com/russia/561279-gatilov-ukraine-conflict-peace/
>The longer it goes on, the harder it will be to resolve, a top Russian diplomat has said
Ruskies might be back peddling a little? It has already contributed massively to the fall of the west.
>aljazeera.com/news/2022/8/22/former-pakistan-pm-imran-khan-charged-under-anti-terror-law
>Khan could face several years in prison from the new charges, which accuse him of threatening police officers and a judge.
All round cricket Imran Khan might be jailed for going up against globohomo
>abc.net.au/news/2022-08-22/qantas-ceo-alan-joyce-apology/101356120
>Qantas chief executive Alan Joyce has apologised to customers after months of flight cancellations, delays and luggage mishandling.
kek. this monkeypox man is destroying one of Australia's most iconic brands one day at a time

Attached: 1652486637788.png (909x500, 485.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/sport/afl/controversial-details-of-dayne-zorkos-past-resurface-following-vile-sledge/news-story/f8920db409aeca4d5953b3b568440b85
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/fears-tomato-flu-could-arrive-in-australia-and-infect-children-five-and-under/news-story/f9de3180b35c763396e0462bc5c245ca
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsojt7iEcTQ
youtu.be/AK-AAVLLE94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oi

Attached: AK15-VS-AR47.jpg (1080x810, 271.63K)

The first link is STILL fucked.

Attached: 1654796522447.png (1992x1992, 807.07K)

I accidentally put the recycling out last night
not the garden bin
few neighbours copied, kek good shit

Attached: 1656768828989.png (650x650, 9.15K)

Australia needs 1 million migrants a year or wages risk rising.

What would you expect from an aussie?
There is a reason why they banned most of your kind from posting new threads. There is a reason for that, you know.

news.com.au/sport/afl/controversial-details-of-dayne-zorkos-past-resurface-following-vile-sledge/news-story/f8920db409aeca4d5953b3b568440b85

NEW

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/fears-tomato-flu-could-arrive-in-australia-and-infect-children-five-and-under/news-story/f9de3180b35c763396e0462bc5c245ca

lads i got an over the phone interview with a cannabis clinic doc coming up, and I need a good excuse.

Australia needs public schools to teach kids to fuck and how to make fucking babies. That's what your need.

WHY?

Attached: 1653974519302.jpg (780x558, 518.29K)

The poofter had to create a dedicated thread to lure faggots. Please ignore his thread and stay here.

Attached: Фенек-Лиса-фэндомы-живность-7308816.jpg (1067x1600, 337.3K)

Joyce truly has fucked the brand. If you really have to employ a homo, could they not at least make in an Australian one? I remember that Irish poofter was out of the blocks amazingly early to call for all sorts of covid fuckery. Whenever I look for a flight, from now on, I'll exclude Queertas from my options. I'd rather take PooPlane Very Nice Sirs, if that's a thing, which it should be.

Any prior work injuries?

Paid from what? There's no wealth left in this country.
Boomers are going to be buried with it in their graves, and I'm still waiting on my brand new prybar

i've been drinking for 5 hours get over it.
kek it's poo-flu, I posted about this Sunday.
>392104460
also outsourced all their employment too. the potato nigger isn't only a faggot but removed jobs from the few Australian's they had.

Hows it going my fellow Australiains

>i've been drinking for 5 hours get over it.
Have you considered you may have a problem user?

Attached: 1657885288744.jpg (570x1024, 63.95K)

unfortunately nothing written down. I have ADHD, diagnosed as a child. Keeps me up nights. lol. But yeh, maybe I could say i have trouble sleeping? I also considered saying that previous medications for my ADHD have had negative symptoms. l

>and I need a good excuse
>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsojt7iEcTQ

Currently rejoicing, for we are young and free. u?

Ask the doc what usually people say when he asks that very question. Then pick the best option for you and tell him.
E Z

Attached: 2898077217.jpg (926x1024, 125.09K)

5 hours? It's 9 PM you utter faggot. If you can't fit in at least 10 hours by now you are barely an alcoholic at all. You aren't even trying desu.
I guess NEETS do get up late though, which is a mitigating factor.

I was thinking the other day how nice it'd be to just tell the doctor that it makes me creative, and helps me focus my energy when i'm not at work into writing brass band marches honoring the western tradition of discipline.

Apparently that little faggot is going to be in the next mad max

What are some of your favourite asmr episodes?

youtu.be/AK-AAVLLE94

Attached: Asmr.jpg (1080x873, 365.18K)

Based Chaos Enjoyer.

that weird hunchback that hangs off the back of your car?

Yes. I have a massive problem. I spend $300-400 a week on alcohol. I'm going to take the house 1L vodka tonight too to continue my binge. I will stop drinking this week probably, I already get the shakes if it's been a few hours kek. At least I'm not completely psychotic again, shadow people suck. The issue is I just need to stick to being sober, 1 drink turns into 200.
I had my first 2 drinks from about 8 hours ago but they were spaced out over a few hours due to meetings and phone calls. I'm not fully blown into the stages of drinking vodka waters from when I wake. The local girl at the shop asked for my contact information so there is a reason to not delve into complete degeneracy.

>Sleeping issues
>Back pain
>Headaches
>Anxiety
ADHD is a wild card. It could help or hinder.
Throw the list at him.

I haven't driven for 7 months

>The local girl at the shop asked for my contact information
Suspicious.

>The local girl at the shop asked for my contact information
Flop your cock out and tell her to humm her message into the mic.

>ADHD
I think this itself is probably a scam and a product of overindulged environments. I often find myself halfway through a task, remembering the last 3 tasks I started but half completed on a similar spectrum. If I was presented with these tasks with a uniform way of doing them I wouldn't 5% each of them until the finish.
She has pronouns in the bio, but yeah, it was a little weird. We spoke many times about various things and she was amazed by my photography work.
checked. No thanks. She isn't fat so I am very interested.

works for my girlfriend when we're choosing a restaurant. hopefully he's as simple as she is.

>Boomers are going to be buried with it in their graves, and I'm still waiting on my brand new prybar
looting mommas wedding from her cold dead finger because the welfare state swiped her super before her body was cold. Many such cases. SAD.

>SADS
FTFY

hi aussies are gay faggot niggers

Get a copy of a book called
"The easy way to stop drinking" by Allan Carr.
The two links I had are broken but I'm sure there are more copies out there, try the internet archive.

Attached: 1657222283778.jpg (418x208, 73.06K)

>We spoke many times about various things and she was amazed by my photography work.
I thought it was just the girl at the counter . I thought maybe she was going to send the cops around for a (((welfare check)))

>No wealth
Huge amounts of natural resources, with nuclear power and automation there is no reason we couldn't be a major manufacturing centre. The problem is our wealth is shipped overseas. We still have so much unrealised potential.

ausfags

Young and in chains. I got some cool birds tho so not all bad

>>S.A.D.S.
Super Awesome Dance Sequence? all i know is the boomers are dying at exactly the same rates they where pre-jab juice. it's fine. everything is fiiiiine.

Attached: 1661162867636897.jpg (250x300, 13.95K)

>be chadfishing as 22 yr gigachad
>match with whore
>I recognise her
>look back at my chadfish archive
>find the screenshot
>i've stood her up before - the profile pictures on her old tinder and new bumble profiles are identical
>just asked her out again for a museum date
>got her number hahahah

>there is no reason we couldn't
Umm excuse me are you new here mr 1-post

Here m8, might want something to help you down that meal rite there

Attached: bc4.jpg (750x718, 39.73K)

A book won't change my perspective or situation. I have money, I am successful and have many assets worth lot's of money. I am just very bored and angry at the state of things. I don't think reading some guys book about sobriety will help.
It was a girl at the counter but we spoke a fair bit. Had a few unique interactions, I helped her with some image identification and showed her some great sunset art. I posted a fair bit here about her and my doubts for asking contact information from her.

FEDPOL FAGGOTS

>there is no political solution
>race and religion are for low IQ cunts
>United, we must work in a single global coordinated strike against the Khazarian system
>Tools such as, but not limited to: MKUltra - must be reengineered and utilised against the enemy

user, that's exactly the demographic the book is directed at.

When you are ready to quit. Read that book.

Gibi & Glow 69 hard clinching for max tingles

yeah nah I'm out cunt.
Shutup.

NPAV looks like an okay union. They were pretty anti-mandate and made the ZOG have a shit. Still dont trust them but I need the insurance to work and I need the work to see whats actually going on with the vaxx syndrome.

Attached: npav.jpg (404x209, 14.46K)

I suppose you're going to post your kiddie fiddler on the roof list next.

Attached: 1633998815014.jpg (400x388, 16.17K)

So you have the material wealth to entertain yourself, or better yet, create your initiative towards a better future

But you won't take the (optionally) free, highly acclaimed sobriety advice while you piss away money on piss?

You just sound like someone who's prideful in their wallowing.

Your the hero we deserve

Attached: Based clown.jpg (1534x924, 86.38K)

>THERE IS NO POLITCAL SOLUTION
>THERE REMAINS ONLY A MILITANT OPTION, WHICH WILL LEAD TO A POLITICAL SOLUTION

FUCK JEWS
FUCK FED POL FAGGOTS
FUCK STATE POL FAGGOTS
FUCK ASIO/ASIS FAGGOTS
FUCK PARLIAMENT FAGGOTS
FUCK ALL OF POLLIES FROM FEDERAL TO LOCAL
FUCK JEWS
FUCK BLACK CUNT NEGRO MONKEY POX CUNTS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK SAND NIGGERS
FUCK TURKS THE ARABS OF EUROPE IMBRED CUNTS
FUCK SHIT SKINS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK CHRISTIANS FOR BEING WEAK CUNTS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE DEVIL
FUCK ISLAM WHICH IS JUDAISM 2.0
FUCK HINDU CUNTS
FUCK SIKH CUNTS WHO ARE JUST A MIX OF HINDU AND MUSLIM
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK IGA, WOOLIES, COLES AND ALDI ETC
FUCK THE LOW IQ SOCIETY WE LIVE IN
FUCK CUNTS WITH HOMES
FUCK RENTERS
FUCK THE HOMELESS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK HITLER THE ROTHSCHILD JEW
FUCK STALIN THE JEW
FUCK PILOTS
FUCK VUS DRIVERS
FUCK THE TRUCK DRIVERS
FUCK TAXI AND UBER CUNTS IN A SPECIAL MANNER THE DOGS
FUCK ALL SPICES
FUCK JEWS
FUCK THE SYSTEM

WE ARE WEAK AS JEWS IN SPORTING ACTIVITES
>MY HEART BLEEDS EVERYDAY WATCHING MY NATION FALL
>I WANT TO COLOMBIAN NECK TIE POLITICIANS AND "JOURNALISTS"
>FREE JULIAN ASSANGE AND LET HIM SPEAK
FUCK MONEY
FUCK BITCHES
FUCK RETARDS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK THE AVERAGE WORKER
FUCK PUBLIC SERVANTS WHO ONLY SERVE THEMSELVES
FUCK THE WHOLE SYSTEM

>I WANT MY NATION AND PEOPLE TO PROSPER ENDLESSLY
FUCK YOU

FUCK CHINA
FUCK JOE BIDEN FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE U.S.
FUCK THE QUEEN FOR ALLOWING PAKISTAN 2.0
FUCK THE AUS GOVERNMENT FOR MAKING US S.E. ASIA 2.0

>I WANT MY FUCKING NATION TO PROSPER CUNTS

I HOPE ALL THE VAXXXED DROP IN ONE DAY
I HOPE ALL THE LOW IQ UNVAXXXED WHO JUST HAPPENED TO NOT TAKE THE VAXXX DROP DIRECTLY AFTER

FUCK THE "FREE" WORLD WHEN WE ARE NOTHING BUT CORPORATE SLAVES

>FUCK (You)