What exactly does the modern male have to live for? I have no hope of any future. It's all downhill from here...

What exactly does the modern male have to live for? I have no hope of any future. It's all downhill from here. I will never own a house or have a wife. I will be living in a shitty apartment and wageslaving until I am dead. Why are we doing this?

Attached: 1241531525.gif (640x360, 70.81K)

What do you do? What do you put effort into every day?

You will live like this and if you are unhappy, you are just ungrateful, goy.

Vudeo games, drugs, first-row ticket to either the end of europeans or the world.

I'm already addicted to coke and I have no motivation to play video games

conquest all fields

The problem is most people on this board have accepted that they are content where they are, which only leads to unhappiness and a sphere of destructive tendencies. There are things you can do RIGHT NOW if you are unhappy with your life that will improve it.
>eat healthy food, not processed goy-slop
>exercise daily, you don't need a gym membership to do this
>If you are jobless, apply for a job. Stay away from the service industry. inb4 wagie. I've been a NEET and it was the saddest period of my life. For me personally, having a job gives me purpose, even if only a tiny bit.
>apply for an apprenticeship or college. Even if you got a 1.0 GPA in highschool, there are several community colleges that will accept you.
These are just a few things you could do instead of spending all day browsing Any Forums. You CAN make it.

Attached: 08C9F1E7-73FF-4416-9475-EC9A9B0DEE2E.jpg (1120x630, 132.77K)

I need a 3,000 point Warhammer army so guess I won't kms today.

>Why are we doing this?
So my family does not see me dead.

Based. I'm at like 2k points for my skaven army.

Don't listen to this fool. These are all idea's that stem from the assumption there's a better tomorrow, which there isn't. If you don't like your job, fuck it, find someone else or neet away. Your race is gonna go extinct. China and russia will rape you and cut off your balls and feed them to your wife, while they cut her tits and face off. It's over. Fuck these pretentious fucks. Vive le drugs, vive suck my dick, i will not be a slave to your fake ideals in what could be the last years on earth

lmao no wonder you're depressed, you're a fucking subhuman junkie

Jesus christmas how dramatic.

Attached: 20220729_154400.jpg (4000x3000, 2.82M)

>What exactly does the modern male have to live for?
Nothing.

Attached: 1644752532686.jpg (1329x1429, 959.06K)

So you’re going to completely give up because of something that might happen? That is a very poor outlook on life and straight pessimism. It’s people like you that are going to make the world a shitty place. It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. I will have no part of that.

I used to have a normal life but it's all been taken from me

>What exactly does the modern male have to live for?

family, friends, good memories & fun.

I like iphone and weed and netflix and alcohol and playstation and bugs and ebike and pod

i am enjoying watching the world burn.

roll over and die then

>I will have no part of that.
You have no choice.

Only a fool could look at the state of the west and still think it's salvable. Endless optimism at some point is just deluding yourself from the inevitable.

The new world is coming. It's being built in the light. It hides in the light. Btw this 3D reality is a hologram and your mind is elsewhere. Ever really think your brain is just chemicals.. yeah they're chemicals that let you interact with your real mind which is elsewhere.

It looks pretty bleak all over the planet, not just the west

We're all fucked anyway since war, famine and civilizational collapse is just around the corner. Doesn't matter what you do at this point, since only the billionaire elite have bunkers to hide in while the plebs suffer and die.

You misunderstood me. I mean I will have no part of your sad, pessimistic outlook on life. I will never stop trying to better myself and my situation, which includes my community. With your attitude, it is guaranteed you will die sad and alone.

>We're all fucked anyway since war, famine and civilizational collapse is just around the corner.
How dramatic and wishful thinking. Ain't nothing gonna happen. Ever. Just more incremental suppression.

Slave morality golem detected. Kill yourself.

Attached: human_cattle.png (600x606, 119.45K)

always darkest before the dawn my friend
you're watching the systematic destruction of the old guard
the best is yet to come

It was never about finding something to live for, it was about figuring out what you wanted to die over.

it's every white man's duty to get a healthy body and a healthy mind. leave that doomer shit to the leftists.
become fit and capable to fight. a kind of white civil war scenario which has been just a pipe dream until very recently is becoming ever more likely, you might even say it's definitely gonna happen in two weeks.
get fit and become dangerous. 1 lion's roar will kill a million sheep.
whitepill: we have a huge advantage because in serious confrontations half of them are irrelevant and harmless sois and the other half will "winter vagina" or die of mysterious unexplained sudden adult heart attack syndrome if you catch my drift.
in the (to be fair) almost guaranteed event that nothing happens then if nothing else you will be fit and have a healthy body and functioning hormone profile, which by itself pretty much gets rid of depression, provided you never take roids.
just keep in mind. as a man you don't need any fucking external thing to be content with life. it's all mental.
read for brain gains. marcus aurelius has some really good mental antidotes for the doomer mindset.

but please keep in mind that as a european citizen without freedom of speech every post i make is pure satire.

You're pretentious.