How is his channel still up?

He has 1.9m subs. Why haven't they shut it down yet?

Attached: chufie.jpg (1000x563, 47.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WVBkklYGLTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He never Blames the JEW. Another Dumbass Grifter who only cates to Old people.

Why don't you stay off the social media dick?

Controlled opposition is controlled

literally who

Caters*

they don't want the shock imagined

He's hot, gay and has major Dick Sucking LIps. He's never going away. He's also ridiculously shallow with his opinions and mostly just posts memes or clips of SJW being cray cray.

Attached: 1646284010460.jpg (640x800, 140.91K)

Na he's not

So many people with smaller audiences never do and still get shut down.

o man what a comment

Some actual faggot I think.

how else am i supposed to keep up with heckin' based red pillers like jordan peterson and sargon of akkad own feminists

what happened to the channel? is this one of those stupid british accent youtubers that redditards cling to? I hate the stupid yeah science channels and faggot pundit slike thunderfoot why can't you just take this dumb e celeb trash to the youtube board

Because he makes stupid arguments and acts like a child. I am a right winger, but he doesn't really draw the smartest person to his channel.

I would be happy if he shuts down, let a smart person with actual good arguments take over. Then his reddit argumentation technique finally will stop ("Trump bad", just for conseratives.).

jewish asset

Attached: 1660142723647358.webm (480x854, 2.71M)

Because youtube is very retarded with their Rules so dunno.

All the anti woke YouTubers are the Nu-Media. They are all controlled opposition. It's funny as fuck, they all started off strong then slowly you see the way they have conformed their opinion to be a series of reactionary statements based on hypocrisy they see and nothing more. They slowly give you messages that keep you suspended in thought and action. Real offline organisation is key.

Nah he's not
youtu.be/WVBkklYGLTc

>he said le nigger word so it's literally impossible for him to be controlled opposition
kys chink

Attached: 1647919047179.jpg (600x503, 80.45K)

This guy literally (((lives in London))), he's not credible. Probably has a double identity.

I think i remember this, Funny how he did not get cancelled isn't it.

You missed his old weekly drunk arguments with Keith Woods on twitter The guy is not "controlled opposition"

Attached: 5cdc59d5c61fc0fbf47a9f31_60081226_450714499021467_8690600466362233621_n.jpg (414x414, 55.8K)