Are we all fucked ?

>Unvaxxed
Caught covid after spending 10 days in the same tiny village holiday house as my vaxxmaxed parents (shortly after their booster)
They either caught it or caused it idk and after 7 days i caught it too.
Knocked me on my ass for 4 days, then took about 10 more days to "fully" recover.
>Ever since i have not felt healthy. Like something is wrong.
Fiance also got 2 shots before she realised whats going on and stopped.
>I became possitive again exactly 3 months after that. Got random chest pains and heart aches now.
What are the odds that vaxxies were just the carriers of a virus that's gonna wipe us all out ?
This was a carefully designed plan, i am sure they knew not everyone is gonna take the vaxx no matter what. I remember they were trying to push for 80% vaxx coverage.
Now they are easing up on mandates and shit.
Is it because the needed % has been reached ?
>Long story short. Are we all dead ?

Attached: 1640177296101.jpg (680x510, 69.06K)

selfbump to float above bot threads

its the flu. covid does not exist faggot. no viles no no gci microscope pics 0 proof it can spred. go fuck yourself yea you have covid aids get the jabby 8th one works.

no stop the retarded Any Forums narative.
It's not the flu it felt different.
Never had the sensation of a fat person sitting on my chest on the first day of the flu.
>obviously fuck the vaxxers and the vaxx itself.

I got a bad case from my cousin In April 2022 (he's a jabbie), shame as I've not been 100% since, I get foot pain in my right foot.
Although this may be onset due to diabetes as I tried bulking up since January this year and put on 20kg in 8 months.
We'll have to wait and see it may have just been a bad cold you got too.
Mine was a bad cold apart from the foot I'd have said it's the flu, although the foot may be something else.
What were your symptoms?

>What are the odds that vaxxies were just the carriers of a virus that's gonna wipe us all out ?
This was a carefully designed plan, i am sure they knew not everyone is gonna take the vaxx no matter what. I remember they were trying to push for 80% vaxx coverage.

no man. chances are you have some kind of genetic predisposition. I never been sick ever, until august 2020, I got covid three times in those years, maybe the virus is targeting certain ethnicities, I don't know.

Your vaxed parents most likely gave it to you or you touched some contaminated groceries etc. Always alcohol your groceries and hands after you touch something these retards do and wear a mask around vaxed or unvaxed. You're heart is probably damaged pray it's not permanent and take it easy for 6 months you should be fine. This is the world we live in now, oblivious retards everywhere

>Fiance also got 2 shots before she realised whats going on
What does this mean?

Covid is likey some form of biological warfare. Don't get a shot though, if our enemies were pushing it that hard there's something wrong with it.

Attached: 67.png (806x632, 452.48K)

So even the orchestrators of this master plan just want to btfo themselves too? Makes no sense.
I still haven't caught it, but I'm a GigaNEET. Who knows how long this lasts?

same situation as u user, unvaxxed, got it from my vaxxmaxxed and boosted gf like four days after she got boooosted. Its certainly not the flu.

I feel okay now, this was back in april, but it made my body and mind feel weak for a good couple of months. I think I am okay now..
Imho its definitely a bioweapon of some kind. the cases of “long covid” are rruly horrifying. I think I had about a fornight of “brain fog” after te main symptoms subsided. If i didnt take ivermectin it may have been worse.

The push was about money, an act of compliance and the real goal of a digital ID.

>I got sick
>Are we all dead?
Stop being a insufferable loser

picrel is op

Attached: 410C1F56-42C0-48A0-898C-08DEDC250D6E.jpg (640x400, 48.46K)

sounds to me like it was a shedding reaction because of the proximity to her booster procedure

it's a flu and you had a slightly worse reaction to it. vaccinations don't work ans were a jewish scam so you got it from one of your family members

>“long covid” are rruly horrifying.
I'm not convinced this exists. These are vaxxies who got btfo'ed and still in denial. They always blame the unvaxxed.

same here with you I think, you got a shedding reaction right after they got the booster, they exhaled it around you

when all the jabbin started I noticed feeling weird after going to the large supermarket here, it never felt like a flu or something similar

>chest pains
did you rule out heartburn, nervous pain, muscle knots pushing on nerves? Are you able to exercise? Are you not just a hypochondriac?
could try eating less meat or eating more vegetables with your meat to neutralize acidity.

bout 2 months ago, i think i caught somthing hella bad which knocked me off my feet for about a week. when i get sick its a day or a day and half has been like that for 10 years since opperation coof. Anyway, think i must of caught the strain vaxxmax chad at the gym, spread quick to my parents - unvaxed too. havent had a sickness like that in a very very long time

Hey brother.

Yes, I had the same thing happen to me the first time round. The effects lingered on for a while, I lost lung capacity and never felt quite right...puffing out doing tasks that usually just got the heart rate up a bit....until about six months after. Now Im fucking fine, back to normal. I had covid positive tests twice more, they were a breeze because I took shitloads of antihistamines and used ivermectin and the recommended supporting drugs. This flu season I totally rocked, not sick even once. People around me dropping like flies haha.

tl;dr

You're gonna make it.

Attached: pure and comfy.jpg (820x533, 121.97K)

vaxxed are spreading this shit on you.
How retarded you have to be, to even kiss with vaxxed ?
Why you're wasting time on vaxxed female user ?
She is sterile, wont give you kids.
Your body is sick, due to spike proteins fucking you up.
Perhaps NAC and Ivermectin could help you. But if you swallowed too much of that poison, you're slowly developing AIDS.

>could try eating less meat or eating more vegetables
Fuck off vegan tranny

True. But even just for money, they wouldn't have cared much if it's safe or not. You're injecting yourself with an unknown substance with sketchy oversight. The main reason people were getting it was social pressure. Very bad idea to take it, hopefully there wasn't anything deliberately dangerous inside of it but I wouldn't bet on it.

Attached: vax control group.png (1159x641, 106.73K)

‘long covid’ in those who didn’t get the shot might be residual coxiella burnetti? i had a weird shower thought about elisa lam and how her name matched the lam elisa test for a number of pneumonia causing bacteria. her body was found in a water tank, such a bacteria could be put in the water and aerosolized through ac units in oh i don’t know grocery stores? everyone goes to the grocery store. as for human to human transmission, perhaps that was the gain of function they were experimenting with? it’s an angle worth pursuing.

If you are on your arse but breathing fine, you just gotta roll with it. If you took ivermectin and zinc you would have been done in 12 hours.

If you or your parents are suffering hard breathing, like it hurts to breathe, you're having to continually cough up shit, hit the full range of antihistaimes. Got to the chemist and get all four varieties of benadryl and take all of the em as directed. You'll breathe easy and sleep easy. Probably sleep a little too easy, but so what, you are sick. Get on the ivermectin. If you have to go to public gyms full of carriers, make up a nasal spray with iodine and saline. and spray it into your mucus membranes (aim the nozzle inwards to the centre of your face, not straight up or outward)

And what is the bottom line from all of this whining?

The unvaxxed got sick. The vaxxed didn't. Duh.

i don't usually take meds, i just beat it off naturally, but 4 days in started taking bunch of meds and ivermectin, my dad makes it

Unvaxxed. When I had my bout of COVID in February, my workouts were difficult for about the next 2 months. My heart felt somewhat weak. It faded after that, though, and I’m back to normal now. I was a bit worried until then. You’ll probably be alright - just ride it out.