Why is Any Forums always wrong?

There was supposed to be a civil war, global famine and migrations, people were supposed to die in billions from the vax but nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1631101391892.jpg (750x1006, 241.92K)

>but nothing ever happens.

Lots of things happen. The other day my cat jumped from the roof and the stupid retard broke one of his fingers and now it's all messed up and weird and the vet said she'll have it like that forever. Wanna throw away this stupid useless broken cat now, he limps everywhere, it's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Attached: 1657240541584.gif (540x300, 2.97M)

Lol

do they even have cats in Uruguay?

Attached: PepeSuspicious.png (128x113, 15.11K)

>civil war
Will happen within 5 years
>global famine
Will begin this fall/winter
>Vax deaths
Will happen on small scale, max die off not happening.

I have 4 cats. Used to have 5 but my oldest one died, he was such a cutipie, he got into a cat fight once and he lost half of his nose, he looked like voldemort it was badass. Now I just have an old whore female cat that couldn't stop getting pregnant until I neutered her, a cat with literal down syndrome, sometimes he gets angry at the walls and starts hitting it and I once had to call the firemen because he got up in a tree so high he couldn't get down, another cat that loves cat fighting and instead of saying "meow" says "mamaw" and my youngest which is a mess of a broken cat, even his mother wanted to left him die and gets sick all the time.

Attached: 1601301832392s.jpg (250x239, 8.77K)

Two more weeks...

It's not Any Forums. It's Americans, they always say retarded shit and retarded shit ends up not being true, obviously.

No, I gave you an accurate timeline faggot.

>why is a board that's 90% teenagers and unironic schizos wrong about conspiracy theory #4385374895

Attached: 1619691727122.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

civil war, global famine, and vax deaths just flew over my house!

Well, it does appear that the spike proteins from COVID but even more so from the "vaccines" (due to perfusion internally and frequency of repeated high level exposure) have prion like configurations, and so it does seem likely that we are going to see prion-like disorders perhaps on a mass scale. Such disorders take a long incubation, generally, to become apparent, though this can depend on several variables. If this is true, then it could be five or so years to really notice the cognitive effects on an undeniable level.

If it is true, we would immediately need to work on nanotechnology that is capable of breaking down prions like this, and using them to halt and/or even reverse some of the damage. Otherwise most of the West will die.

I am not saying this *will* happen, just that there is strong reason to believe it and that several well qualified doctors have theorized on this and are very concerned, yet banned everywhere. And studies have come out supporting this and showing the prion-like configurations.

Attached: 1661153519879791.png (955x1263, 164.31K)

>meme flag
Opinion disregarded.

Tablet posting but I think this is the right picrel.

Attached: FauaYPHVUAE3QeY.jpg (946x2048, 320.25K)

hahahahahaha

Lastly, picrel.

Attached: 1661152129224105.jpg (718x1128, 160.88K)

2 more weeks till the Shemitah.
2 more weeks till Trump arrests the pedophiles.
2 more weeks till Hillary is locked up.
2 more weeks until the aliens come.
2 more weeks until Christ comes back.
2 more weeks until Putin nukes the world.
2 more weeks until the vaxx dieoff.
Schizos in control.
Trust the plan.
C.

lol you fell for the sky is falling bs. nothing ever happens remember that. that only happening is ukraine and that sucks. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN

Cats are for fags

Attached: 20200504_024719.jpg (3101x1985, 2.56M)

why is he exposing his asshole to the baby?

>why is he exposing his asshole to the baby?
dunno but the look on the baby's face is priceless

2 weeks

Q predicted this.