Why are indians so nonviolent?

Why are indians so nonviolent?
How did their race even survive, when they rarely enact violence?

Attached: 5A417959-1BF9-43E2-B040-39D730FB0404.jpg (1020x700, 234.75K)

Indians were violent before Mughals, and Brits arrived, and we got buck broken. But you see certain Indians are actually violent and thugish, like the Sikhs and Gurkhas and North East Indians.

The rest of the warrior class devolved into merchant class.

Me actually warrior+merchant class. Lower level though.

I don't look beta, I do look a lot intimidating, although I'm short.

they defeated mongols.

As stated in the Mahabharat, ahimsa (non-violence) is the highest virtue.

अहिंसा परमॊ धर्मः
अहिंसा परमॊ धर्मः तथाहिंसा परॊ दमः।
अहिंसा परमं दानम् अहिंसा परमस तपः।
अहिंसा परमॊ यज्ञः तथाहिस्मा परं बलम्।
अहिंसा परमं मित्रम् अहिंसा परमं सुखम्।
अहिंसा परमं सत्यम् अहिंसा परमं श्रुतम्॥

Ahimsa is the highest Dharma, Ahimsa is the highest self-control,
Ahimsa is the greatest gift, Ahimsa is the best practice,
Ahimsa is the highest sacrifice, Ahimsa is the finest strength,
Ahimsa is the greatest friend, Ahimsa is the greatest happiness,
Ahimsa is the highest truth, and Ahimsa is the greatest teaching.

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (400x541, 27.98K)

This is an easy one.
By shitting everywhere and all around them.

All of Indian history is nothing but a series of battles and skirmishes, especially against sandniggers. Though they absoLUTEly suck when it comes to proper military tactics and will lose pretty much every time against anyone decent, and redefine military incompetency. They survive by being everywhere, generally cooperative and just the right balance of active/passive to both go with the flow and avoid total catastrophe. If you look at the dominant religion(s) you can see that everywhere, excluding Islam.

around 300-700 religious faggots convinced everyone the world was fake so people stopped caring about researching nature which led to breakthroughs and discoveries in other parts of the world, leading to us getting assfucked by invaders time and time again, until the 1700s when hindus finally caught up with muslims technologically, but by then christians had a much greater lead

>i look intimidating
>im short
HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How did their race even survive, when they rarely enact violence?
By doing the needful

Do you know how hardly any predators would eat a skunk because they produce a vile odor and their meat tastes like shit? That's India's defense mechanism.

based poojeet knows his place. Why the fuck did you guys stop making real Hindustani classical music I'm tired of listening to Hansraj Raguwanshi or whatever on repeat

It has and always will be our place to do the needful or die trying

>Why are they so nonviolent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots_in_India

Sure thing they are, buddy.

Someone hasnt heard of how much rape happens in India...

Hindus are violent, its Buddhists that are not violent.
Some Hindu civilisations had no real warriors, so no proper army and can't invade so appeared non-violent but they cruelly tortured their subjects.
Anyway not shitting on Hindus just think thats funny.

>I do look a lot intimidating,
>although I'm short.
Awhhhhh wittle baby boy wants to pway gwown up!

Brazil is a turd world but everyone is an asshole so you don't feel bad about it, now India is such a disaster sometimes you pity them.

Aham Brahmastmi.

>I don't look beta, I do look a lot intimidating, although I'm short.
lmaooooooooooooooooo

Peak pajeet post.

Nonviolent unless it regards to rape and acid attacks on thots. And that is a good thing.

Cause indian are cucks and beta of highest order. Only act tough when they're about to rape some 10 years old.