Donald Trump here

AMA

Only true patriots allowed.

Attached: 1661045565192212.jpg (1449x1350, 189.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Piss off bitch nigger.

stop listening to (((kushner))) please sir. listen to the pillow man

hi this is justin trudeau

Why the horns on the head of Trump.

Hello Daddy Donald, could you please build a big wall and pound my bussy for a solid 30mins until you cum all over my twink face? UwU

What did you do in the elevator?

Attached: 1660225867266799m.jpg (740x1024, 93.1K)

It holds the orb and I hold the football.

Trump is going to jail hahahaha

President Trump, let me first say, Wow, what an honor. What an honor to talk to you. You are easily the greatest US president in our lifetimes. And not just by a small amount either. By a lot. Me and the missus, we jokingly refer to you as the "God Emperor." lol. But really, we're kinda serious too. If anyone can build the wall and put Hillary in prison, we know that someone will be you.

Anyway, I have just one question regarding the current unelected resident in the White House. (Did you see what I did there? I dropped the p from president, because he's not really president.) Do you believe, when you return to the White House in 2025, do you believe that you will find evidence that corn pop was not actually a bad dude? That's my question. Thank you!

I got head from a Khazzarian. Triple D's on that ride. I make Israel think I help them for blow-jobs but I am really aligned with the Saudis. Its a convenient side-effect.

They will never send me to jail because they know it would start a war. To be fair I did want to pull a Myanmar on Pelosi's flat ass.

Attached: MyanmarCoup.gif (640x358, 1.71M)

Have you seen this film Mr President ?
I figure it would be important for your RICO case against the clintons...and generally why the USA is so screwed up right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

The White House is currently occupied by General Berger. I likely will not return to the White House and just control DeSantis. He is already on board, I am going to pump the crowd up then step aside. It will be seen a "smart-play" from me and I will retain power and help move the country forward. You seem like a natural patriot, you should contact US naval intelligence for some side work.

Things are more complex than you could possibly imagine. We are past triple-agents. Things are rough, pray for the patriots.

I tracked down picrel with the NSA, because i like the pasta (thank you for that). He is some nigger loving democrat. Only real patriots are supported by me.

Attached: 1661028476080566.jpg (595x755, 41.58K)

God Bless you and your Family, The Patriots and America.

Why did you give Charles Kushner a pardon and not your own supporters?

Why Zion?

Go back to redd it. None of you trumpists are patriots. You are a bunch of pathetic cowards is what you are. Enjoy prison orange man. Picrel

Attached: E8D8238D-0B15-49FD-9343-BE489CE43DE5.jpg (739x1024, 68.52K)

Does Barron wear diapers?

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-215002_Samsung Internet.jpg (689x700, 77.05K)

This is the million dollar question

Optics. They fucked up and fell for the demonrat's trap. I just wanted them to knock on the door, at most, but Epps pushed them too far. They were not going to bring him to the hearings so we took care of that fucker, but the damage was already done.

You are talking about the 53rd president. I hope you understand that. His name is already in the books, just like me back in the 90s. Debt is a bitch, but I fucked them on technicalities when I can. I love the Dark Baron memes, thanks for that, too bad Q couldnt have you guys make more, I really needed you. But you guys are alright, nice iCloud hack - wish you got the laptop clone out there though.

Attached: 1657468275023.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

Fake news. 9 inches, but not for you - only Melania and the Israeli whores.
Big dick energy.

Attached: BDE OG.gif (500x281, 705.25K)