The great hohol copefensive of Kherson

The ukrainians blew up all the bridges and now the Russians are starving and have no ammo and supplies left.
The great ukrainian copefensive can begin any minute now.They will wipe out all the Russian forces west of Dnieper and liberate Kherson and Crimea and then go directly to Moscow.
It over.
-
It is hilarious how out of touch with reality this guy is.
youtube.com/watch?v=564WErSmwYY&t=3s

Attached: Great hohol copefensive.png (1139x2831, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just checked and Ukraine doesn't recognize Kosovo.
not sure why you hate them so much.
stop being a Russian bitch kek

So many glownigger shills ever since this war started

Stop being a jew

Stop being

Ye like:
ukraine is shelling Donetsk city with butterfly mines.
A week later the (((institute of war))) reports that it is Russia who is shelling ukraine with butterfly mines.

dude why are hohols going backwards instead of forwards?

Attached: 1638314495506.png (604x705, 506.65K)

How long until Röpcke goes full Z because hohol chills bulky hin for saying the truth?

14 more days

It's just a tactical backwards offensive. Trust the plan.

They pretend that they are weak and exhausted from constant Russian shelling and allow the Russians to take a few villages.Then when the Russians least expect it unleash the 1 million gene engineered super soldiers at the them and wiping them out.

"combative retreat" is the term used by ISW (unironically)

youtube.com/watch?v=l8IkbCeZ9to

Um... Y-yo... you do know that the 1-Million Counter Offencive was a Meme.. R-right, user?

never, cuckoldry is a integral part of the western liberal mindset.

>C-counteroffensive
lol
>Limited
lmao, even

They done it with Incendiary weapons, retard, so yeah, I'm willing to believe they Mined it also.

Attached: 1658608194947196.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

Forgive me: Thought you were saying it was Rus who were doing it to their own Vassal.

>Mining a position you currently hold
I'm sure they're going to shell the nuclear plant they've occupied, also.. as soon as they can figure out how to get their guns' elevation to a full 90 degrees vertical.

I know, my retarded Bong view was cloudy.

>wake up
>visit for for daily dose on news
>see ukraine war map
>exactly the same as half a year ago
>go back to sleep
wake me up when something actually changes, ok?

Friend of mine must watch the same videos. He's always telling be about muh bridges and that Russians are trapped. Idgaf, tell me when something real happens you fucking nerd(s).