Biblestudies - "What would Jesus do" Edition; Sinners Welcome

ITT we discuss christian Theology

DISCLAIMER: By interacting with this thread in any way you denounce the TALMUD and ZOHAR

Rules:
1. Do not reply to shills, strawmen or bait. If you get baited into replying to someone who isnt arguing in good faith you lose

>1At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. 2This is the manner of remission: Every creditor shall cancel what he has loaned to his neighbor. He is not to collect anything from his neighbor or brother, because the LORD’s time of release has been proclaimed. 3You may collect something from a foreigner, but you must forgive whatever your brother owes you.
Now why do I bring up this verse?
The reason is because I believe it to be a great forshadowing to the works of Christ, calling us to do like He will/did.
Through sin we amass guilt towards our Lord Christ Jesus, a form of spiritual debt. This debt is forgiven to us by our Lord, and so we likewise should forgive the debt of others and this is directly referenced in the prayer of the "Father Ours"
>12And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

Likewise when it comes to slavery we are told
>12If a fellow Hebrew, a man or a woman, is soldb to you and serves you six years, then in the seventh year you must set him free.
This is likewise a foreshadowing of how Christ releases us of the slavery from sin
>19I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to escalating wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness. 20For when you were slaves to sin, you were free of obligation to righteousness.

Now it tells us to do so only towards hebrews or rather towards our own people, excluding foreigners. This is a reference to God forgiving the faithful, those of His congregation where as the others, the foreigners are judged, keeping their debt and staying in slavery.

Attached: Salvation.gif (500x375, 455.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/hebrew/5175.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5172.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5377.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

The Parable of the Banquet (Matthew 22)
>1Once again, Jesus spoke to them in parables: 2“The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3He sent his servants to call those he had invited to the banquet, but they refused to come.
>4Again, he sent other servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner. My oxen and fattened cattle have been killed, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’
>5But they paid no attention and went away, one to his field, another to his business. 6The rest seized his servants, mistreated them, and killed them.
He made a covenant with Israel, repeatedly alleged to be the bride of God (why worship of foreign gods is considered adultary and prostitution), but they broke the covenant repeatedly, refused to come to the banquet

>7The king was enraged, and he sent his troops to destroy those murderers and burn their city. 8Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited were not worthy. 9Go therefore to the crossroads and invite to the banquet as many as you can find.’
So instead he opens up the covenant to all who are willing to come, as the feast/salvation is already prepared.

>10So the servants went out into the streets and gathered everyone they could find, both evil and good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
The nations were eager to accept the message and Christ into their heart.

Attached: satan.png (500x375, 203.38K)

>11But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. 12‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’
>But the man was speechless.
We wont have any excuses before Gods judgement
>13Then the king told the servants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
The man was not fit to attend the wedding, to receive salvation. He wasnt clothed in faith and rightousness, and thus was casted out. He wasnt ready, not prepared as we are called to be at all times. Always conducting good works and thoughts as if God is returning to reward the rightous the very next moment instead of being lazy in our acts thinking you can just repeant tomorrow. Remember He comes like a thief in the night, so we are to keep watch. This man did not do so

>14For many are called, but few are chosen.”
everyone regardless of origin, class or gender is called, but God decides on His own terms who is received and who is cast out

The pagan gods are what the Bible calls heavenly assembly and is the equivalent to the sumerian high council, the olymp, asgard etc. appointed over the nation to lead and guide them
however the pagan gods are what the bible further calls the angels, watchers, various spirits including demons, of which a third at some point rebelled, came down to earth, ruled over us and took our woman as their mates with their offspring, the nephilim, being giants as well as ancient rulers with their descend from the gods used as justification for their authority . from this we also see in the levant the terms for rulers and gods and angels corelating as a result
As for who is who, like the last three linked posts say YHWH would be equivalent of the sumerian Anu, with the annunaki (Anus offspring) being the sons of God. This links him to Uranus the sky God like Anu and God being the God of heaven. He was overthrown by Saturn as God was rebelled against by Satan and in turn was defeated by Michael with lightning like Zeus defeated Saturn Satan seems to appear in various forms, like saturn as mentioned when he tries to appear as the (fake) ruler, or suddactive as his link to the fertillity goddesses and serpents indicate Aquinas said
>In this way, therefore, between us and the highest God, it is clear that they posited four orders, namely, that of the secondary gods, that of the separate intellects, that of the heavenly souls, and that of the good or wicked demons. If all these things were true, then all these intermediate orders would be called by us “angels”, for Sacred Scripture refers to the demons themselves as angels. Footnote The souls themselves of the heavenly bodies, on the assumption that these are animated, should also be numbered among the angels, as Augustine determines in the Enchiridion.

Attached: Michael2.jpg (2682x3400, 3.99M)

The firstborns rejection:
For the sake of the argument lets just assume that kikes are edomites which through the Kennites relate back to Cain , then we find a very commong theme (even if you deny the ethnic lineage we will clearly see a narrative theme connecting all these)

Cain was the first born, yet it was Abel that was favored, although the first born is usually the one having the inheritence. You could make a point about Cain not being the son of Adam but the serpent, but thats rather irrelevant.
Cain kills Abel, and Seth takes his place. We then get to Abraham. Here Ishmael is the first born, from his maiden Hagar. Yet it is Isaac, the second child that he had with his wife Sarah that was favored and the heir, again the firstborn losing his rightful claim. Ishmael became the arabs, and we could assume they mixed with Canaan in at least part.
Either way, we get then to Isaac and his children. Esau was the first born of the twins, yet sold his birthright to Jacob, seething after realizing it was a bad deal and trying to murder Jacob to gain his rights back. While Esau and Jacob made up with another we see the jews of today still engaging in this, trying to murder the heir, christians, in order to gain the right they forsook
We skip to the time of Christ. Edomites infiltrated Judeah and its people, weaseled their way into the institutions and overtook the faith. "We did it" they thought, finally they have their rightful claim back, just for Jesus to declare that they are wicked tennants, and that the kingdom is taken from them, and given to people better suited.
Their entire history seems to be the vain effort of forcing God to approve of them, while they are too prideful to approve of Gods ways
But its said
>I will have mercy on whom I have mercy

Attached: Happy Eastern.jpg (322x543, 116.14K)

Any religion that isn't exclusively inherited will gradually devolve more and more inclusive so as to encompass and welcom a more and more diverse range of people.
This is how sin suddenly became subjective, how Jesus died for your sins(so that you may sin anyway) forgiveness and other components that make it more digestible to people who would've otherwise struggle to follow the rules.
If a religion isn't just inherited, it becomes a meme.
The parasitic meme will evolve to turn you in to a sterile worker for its propagation to the detriment of your own replication.
You will want to propagate your memes rather than replicate your genes.
This in turn makes the religion function less as a recipe for a fertile lifestyle as it did in the past, but more like a brain parasite with direct control over your will and motivations.

Solution:
Make the religion inherited ONLY.
This will automatically fix these issues over time.

Parable of the workers (Matthew 20)
>1“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2He agreed to pay them a denariusa for the day and sent them into his vineyard.
>3About the third hourb he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4‘You also go into my vineyard,’ he said, ‘and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5So they went.
>He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hourc and did the same thing.
>6About the eleventh hourd he went out and found still others standing around. ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’ he asked.
>7‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.
>So he told them, ‘You also go into my vineyard.’e
Here we see hear about God calling onto the people at different points in their lives, the morning as little children, or the evening in old age, promising a fair reward to all who do His works

>8When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, starting with the last ones hired and moving on to the first.’
The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first

Christianity is entirely segregationists, warnign of mingling and mixing of other people and cultures endlessly Do you think that the creator of all would really pick one group of people to call upon and forsake everyone else?
Further any real religion based around truth would desire to spread, and evangelize to draw as many people to the truth and God as possible.

Attached: Christ Chan.png (242x208, 13.35K)

>9The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. 10So when the original workers came, they assumed they would receive more. But each of them also received a denarius.
>11On receiving their pay, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.’
>13But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Did you not agree with me on one denarius? 14Take your pay and go. I want to give this last man the same as I gave you. 15Do I not have the right to do as I please with what is mine? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
The workers which started early complain even though they received what they were promised because others who worked less received the same. This is a refutation to the thought that someone who did good his entire life deserves a better reward than someone who repented at the end of his life, or that the one who repents late would not even deserve a reward as a whole. Remember, salvation is a gift given to whomever God wants

Rundown on the ethnicities
Shemites=Indo Europeans that moved into Europe (and in lesser degree across the world) after Babel One of these groups moved into the Levant, that became known as Israel Modern Kikes (Christ killers) are Edomites Edomites are a mix of Esau, twin brother of Jacob, and Canaanites. Among the Canaanites were the Kennites, traditionally assumed to be descendents of Cain (due to their name sharing etymological roots). Cain is heavily implied to be of the serpent and so when Jesus called the Pharisee "children of the devil" and "a brood of vipers" he may was entirely literal.

Now its argued that Cains line would have died in the flood, for this there are a few issues to adress.
Traditionally it was assumed the Kennites (a group of the Canaanites) are descendents of Cain as their name shares the etymological root.
We here in Numbers that the Nephillim survived in Canaan, later we hear of the Anakim and Rephaim (Like Goliath) too being around, being a group of the nephillim. If they made it Cains line also had a chance somehow.
It is said Noah was perfect in his generation (which i take as genetic purity as his rightousness is stated additionally), same isnt said about his wife, his children or any of the childrens wife and mixing before the flood was one great reason for it so we can assume the others had a form of verious admixture explaining how from one couple the many races could develop from. Sometimes, rarely, you get events of twin being born with one being black and another white, iirc even monozygotic twins. One being born male and another female too isnt unheared of. Likewise through the admixture the "extinct" line could be born again in such a fashion, in this case through Ham. all ways in arguments that the line could have prevailed.

Attached: Indo European Migration.jpg (1787x1311, 1.68M)

Religion isn't political.
Also, stop preaching your Judaism cult, kike.
Nobody but people already worshipping a kike on a stick is reading any of this.
Kill yourself.

The Parable of the wicked Tennants (Matthew 21)
>33Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it, and built a tower. Then he rented it out to some tenants and went away on a journey.
God established the covenant and salvation, and gave it to a people, Israel.

>34When the harvest time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his share of the fruit. 35But the tenants seized his servants. They beat one, killed another, and stoned a third.
>36Again, he sent other servants, more than the first group. But the tenants did the same to them.
He sends the prophets to the people, but they dont listen, even worse they murder those God sends.

>37Finally, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.
likewise they ignore Chris and kill Him

>38But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39So they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.
They thought by killing Christ, the heir they can seize the heritage, much like it happened through out the scripture repeatedly >40Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard returns, what will he do to those tenants?”
>41“He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and will rent out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him his share of the fruit at harvest time.”
The covenant is taken from them and given to people who observe Gods word and do His work properly

>42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
The stone is Christ with which the builders, Israel were meant to build Gods kingdom, but they rejected Him, but Christ then became the cornerstone, the foundation of the new covenant.

Attached: Christ Chan Purge.jpg (225x225, 7.75K)

>Further any real religion based around truth would desire to spread, and evangelize to draw as many people to the truth and God as possible.
Truth are based upon arbitrary logical rules that may not enable some of the more fertile stories and fables to be instilled in the young.
God as an allwatching idol, may not adhere to such rules and thus doubt is instead enabled.

One of the great tricks that evolutionarily inherited drives can apply is precisely the fact that they may not really even adhere to any such rules of predicting power but rather creates the predictions themselves as expectations in the host.

>This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes’k?
>43Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. 44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.l”
>45When the chief priests and Pharisees heard His parables, they knew that Jesus was speaking about them. 46Although they wanted to arrest Him, they were afraid of the crowds, because the people regarded Him as a prophet.

Now people argue He is talking to Pharisee there, Edomites, and not Israel, partly true. However Edom only got into Judeah/Judah because of Israels ubfaithfulness. for that they were first displaced by assyria then babylon. then Judah was allowed to return but quickly too ignored the law and lessons and let the edomites mingle amongst them. they didnt value the covenant and because of that edom could take over all their land, temple and even the priesthood and so Judah as a whole lost it, with the only way to be let into it again being through Jesus and not through blood.So wether He is speaking to ethnic Israelites or the Edomites doesnt matter as in the end the fault lies with Israel not following God that got them to this point. Christ doesnt go into meaningless debates of geneology, but bases His arguments around the things that matter, the unfaithfulness

The sword Christ gave us:
>34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
>36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’i
>37Anyone who loves his father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me; 38and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

Now what is the sword?
>17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
and
>12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It judges the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

We are to direct the sword Christ brought us, His word, against our family. That is we are to rebuke their sins and wickedness and make an effort of returning them onto the right path and not take part in their shemes and unrightousness. Like we are to first consider the beam in our own eye our next priority is our family, friend, then the neighborhood, city and nation as a whole. How can we tell a foreigner how to behave if our own people dont abide?
Likewise many will not relent from their sins, and so we are turned against members of our own household

So when we are to love God, that is truth, rightousnes and love itself, more than our family, lest we allow our family to transgrass God and work toward their own destruction, encouraging that even, and from this opposition inadvertedly division

Attached: Christ Chan 2.png (243x268, 90.55K)

Parable of the prodigal son (Luke 15)
>11Then Jesus said, “There was a man who had two sons.
The father is God, the sons are followers of His

>12The younger son said to him, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.
>13After a few days, the younger son got everything together and journeyed to a distant country, where he squandered his wealth in wild living.
One follower strays away from the path, thinking he can do better on his own, with his own way of life

>14After he had spent all he had, a severe famine swept through that country, and he began to be in need. 15So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him into his fields to feed the pigs. 16He longed to fill his belly with the pods the pigs were eating, but no one would give him a thing.
This however got him pretty much destroyed, at the deaths door.

>17Finally he came to his senses and said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have plenty of food? But here I am, starving to death! 18I will get up and go back to my father and say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.”’
>20So he got up and went to his father. But while he was still in the distance, his father saw him and was filled with compassion. He ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him.
>21The son declared, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.b’
He repents, he returns to God and His ways, he admits his error and asks humbly for forgiveness

Attached: Internet.png (733x1094, 1.26M)

>22But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let us feast and celebrate. 24For this son of mine was dead and is alive again! He was lost and is found!’ So they began to celebrate.
instead of being angry, or lecturing him God just rejoices that His dear child returned to Him.

>25Meanwhile the older son was in the field, and as he approached the house, he heard music and dancing. 26So he called one of the servants and asked what was going on.
>27‘Your brother has returned,’ he said, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf, because he has him back safe and sound.’
>28The older son became angry and refused to go in. So his father came out and pleaded with him.
The life long servant is envious that the new repentive, the one who did sin is now celebrated so much when he was faithful the whole time and didnt receive such feasts

>29But he answered his father, ‘Look, all these years I have served you and never disobeyed a commandment of yours. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30But when this son of yours returns from squandering your wealth with prostitutes, you kill the fattened calf for him!’
>31‘Son, you are always with me,’ the father said, ‘and all that is mine is yours. 32But it was fitting to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”
God tells those that they always lived under the blessing and care of His already, and didnt lack anything and thus there was no reason to envy anything. What is yet more, a child of God was dead in his sins and prepared for destruction, yet he repented, got saved and now can live, effectively resurrecting him from the dead which the brother (in blodd in the parable, and faith for us) should be happy likewise

I'm not sure using the Ghost Stories dub to proselytize is going to get your message across

On genesis
The term for serpent itself has multiple layers. the word for "serpent" is "nachash"
biblehub.com/hebrew/5175.htm
which is the same word and thus probably a pun for "enchanter" or "wizard",
biblehub.com/hebrew/5172.htm
its also to money lender
biblehub.com/hebrew/5377.htm
or to deceive
biblehub.com/hebrew/5378.htm

Also there is a class of angel is called "Seraph"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph
>A seraph (/ˈsɛrəf/, "the burning one"/"serpent";
A class of angels being refered to as "serpent" so its not just a random snake there.

applying this we see how the early chapters of Genesis can be used as an allegorical warning of usury and money as a whole through the use of puns
Its a story of how making up our own morality away from God lead to evil and suffering and the womans proximity to earthly things leading to distress when left unchecked , something we find mirrored in the north american myths >Beyond that we see the story of 2 persons growing up, living in naive innocence, in paradise, but then wake up towards evil.
We find even some evolutionary lessons, like the snake losing its legs (being cursed to crawl on its belly) or the woman being cursed to give birth in pain which we dont see in other animals, caused by the babies big heads, needed for the big brain coming from the knowledge that cursed us
Not to mention the inherent narrative regarding sexuality

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164.38K)

would jesus invade a foreign land and forcibly convert the population to christianity?

Based ghost stories dub poster