Roman Polanski the Pedo

>Raped little girls on daily basis
>Had relationships with little girls while directing movies
>Entire Hollywood and all the actors/actresses defend him that he dindu nuffin

WTF is wrong with Hollywood? He's a literal pedophile and child rapist and all the people who work with him knows this but they don't care. Hollywood has no moral compass whatsoever, yet they keep pushing for cultural marxism and wokeness while directors, producers fuck kids. It's a black comedy at this point. So disturbing yet hilarious at the same time

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (310x163, 7.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHwrmtQXKaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WTF is wrong with Hollywood?

Elites became degenerates over time and every decade is worse untill they are killed or they face poverty.

But fucking kids is woke. I don't see any contradictions

KEK

He was found guilty and Assange hasn't even been charged

But he is free and Assange is locked up? Wtf

>over time
They were already degenerate in Babylon just after the flood, look up Nimrod in the Bible, in Daniel mainly

hatred for people of polish origin is off the charts on this website

*Jewish

on a daily basis? I thought he fucked a 13 year old once without knowing her age

Nah, he has a long history of child sex abuse. You think that a 13yo was his first and only? user...

The ones who defended him are/were also pedophiles and child rapists.

Is Johnny Depp a pedo?

what were the other ones?
not excusing him, but imagine such a scenario: you're a director and a mother brings her teenage daughter to your villa and leaves her there alone for whatever reason. Technically it can't be even counted as pedophilia, although it's a clear crime

jews protecting jews, that is why all jews must hang

yet you're probably some normie who still watches movies and tv without ever thinking about any of that while in the process of consuming.

Nah, probably a victim, one of the rare ones that don't perpetuate it later in life. Instead he just spiralled into drug and alcohol abuse. Which has turned his brain to mush.

I just want to point out that not only did he rape this little girl, he sodomized her. He raped a female child in her butthole. This implies he also raped boys in their buttholes, why else choose the butthole? The butthole is not a sex organ. It would be severely more painful to do this instead of the vagina. The vagina alone would have been sick, but sodomizing a little girl is severely more demented. He did this at the home of Jack Nicholson too. Almost none of the Polanski rapist television programs mention this fact but it is very important and it’s also very important that they do not mention this. This is one of the many reasons why this circumcised cocksucker needs to be killed along. Not only that, but all jews are like him. They see non-jews as playthings and cattle for sexual abuse. They need to be exterminated

The reason he can't return to the US isn't because of the child rape thing . There's another infamous case keeping him away

He's a satanist , his crimes have nothing to do with Jews or Judaism

And he gave her booze and ludes

Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty cleaned out the cielo drive residence before the police arrived . Manson instructed the killers to hit every house on the street .

Google "all in a row the boys of the sunset strip " , find "the party house" part of that story / book

youtu.be/PHwrmtQXKaU
He's open and brazen about it, he thinks he's above the law

I have babysat others' kids, had my kids have their friends over for sleepovers, and not once have I ever felt even the inkling of taking one of the girls to the hot tub and raping their anus because I am not a sick fucking polish kike.
No amount of semantics or rationalizations will save the pedo scum from the death they have earned,

Attached: 20211121_200235.jpg (460x258, 59.4K)

Dont make it about race

Charlie,
Roman,
Harvey