How can this be so true? When is Any Forums actually going to refute pic related

It really do be like that tho.

Attached: 1654832888918-3.jpg (474x474, 36.5K)

CAN NOT BE INFRINGED

Some of them owned fucking warships. Private warships. Not just guns. They would have loved modern weapons.

Based Brit bro.

THE KING NEEDS YOU TO TURN IN YOUR SWORDS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY

The Founders intended the populace to have the same or similar firearms to those in government. So when the government gives up their “assault rifles,” then you can begin to have that conversation. Only total fuckwits who don’t understand the original intent of the Founders’ writings fall for that meme.

Where does it say the gun cannot fire more than one bullet at a time.
Furthermore at that time anyone who was coming at you with a gun those guns could only fire i bullet at a time.
OP is a fag.

Attached: pol degenerate fags and furry.jpg (1242x1361, 430.46K)

Fuck off fag, only we are allowed to make stupid posts.

Sage

Stop using the internet. Printing press is the only thing the founders intended you to use. Ban high capacity information spreading.

Based bong.

kek

Attached: troon billionaires.jpg (780x500, 177.01K)

To defend against government (their intention), you obviously need access to the same weapons as government

Shut off your computer faggot. You won't.

>those billionaires
Victims of their own poison

They wrote the law so we’d have the same weapons as the government, purposely avoiding the use of firearm or musket. They wrote Arms, purposely to allow the people to have a level playing field with the government they knew would oppress them.

Do you ever get tired of posting the same shit over and over again OP?

This thread is shit and you are shit. I pray that you kill yourself or at the very least never post on this board ever again. That said you're probably a faggot wearing a uniform conducting psyops. How many trannies are there in your platoon? God you guys are so fucking pathetic. Also i SAGE'd your shitty post.

Attached: 1661114101006935.gif (1300x800, 1.66M)

Hope you reported him for being an automated spambot as well, although we all know they’re allowed so long as they shill communism and degeneracy.

every man should own at least one frigate

You're spamming at this point. And you're still a faggot.

how about the american government works in a way which they dont have worry about a hundred guys with machine guns going after them?

Fuck the founding fathers and fuck you. I should be able to own a machine gun because it’s cool, not because some faggot 300 years ago gave me permission.

Attached: D4673E35-8B6B-4CB5-8D43-A7E120F9F321.jpg (1170x1202, 590.62K)