My son was called a "paki" yesterday

My son was attacked, even though he's the second generation. He was attacked and he was called a "paki". Now you tell me, how does a person take a "paki"?

What do we say? Is that a name? "Paki"? What is it? I'm not a "paki", he's not a "paki, we're human beings that are being labeled.

Why do we have labels? I'm from a Sikh faith, many of you are from Muslim faiths as well but we are faiths, we haven't got a label "paki" and my son said "Mum, what do I do? I worked for security, do I walk around and say no I am not a 'paki', I am a Sikh?"

I said "no son, you are a human being" and the other thing, white supremacy, that's how we feel. I was born in this country, my father served in this country, but it is white supremacy that is dividing everybody. I don't like being called "a wog". I'm a human being. I went to school, I used to be called curryface. Is that a name? That's disgraceful, I don't like it. We have to abolish all this race hate, colour hate. You and I, everyone here, has the same amount of bones. Same amount of blood. You take my skin off and we're exactly the same.

Where has racism come from?

Attached: 279446943_120138810655010_5721602319294782144_n.jpg (756x763, 114.43K)

fuck off you PAKI

Your son is a cocksucking faggot.

You deserve diversity, bongoloid

I find it funny that the shorthand for Pakistani has become racist just because everyone just fucking hates them and would use it derogatory.
>Fucking pakis

sure let your child ingest aspartame what could go wrong

Go home paki!!

>we're human beings
This made me kek. Eat seagull shit and die, Ahmed.

Attached: 1634662556775.gif (200x200, 2M)

go back paki

>Comes from a paki family
>Gets called a paki

You could be 18th generation but if you look like a shitskin you still won't fit in

Britain colonised and looted Pakistan, now Pakistanis work hard and contribute to British society as Doctors, Lawyers, Private Hire drivers and more, but British are racist against them.

Hypocrisy much?

Im so sorry you had to experience such hate online. I also have a chocolate boy and he's been called all sort of horrible slurs like 'mudders' 'bumflaps' and 'poopalicious' it's not right and it shouldn't be how we hear and treat each other.

>My son was attacked, even though he's the second generation

no one gives a shit what generation he is m8. Paki is a paki.

Attached: 1614354153461.jpg (1010x1024, 98.55K)

Go back to Pakistan. You are not human and you will never be British.

Paki = Pakistani
Brit = british

Not that hard and not even derogatory.

>paki
>notice flag
OH NONONO AHAHAHAH

We don't fucking care loser. Fuck you and fuck your "people".

Fuck you and your son.

Go back to South Asia.

Doner wrap please lad with garlic mayo and salad.

Go back where? To his London suburbs?

Pakistan is a failed state, no-one wants anything to do with it. Punjabi is more of a thing.

You're not British, paki.

why are you in someone else's country? Why are you complaining about a native of the country you have invaded?

FUCK you paki stop shilling fucking shit coins on biz

How is it functionally different to calling somebody an Afghani?

Using a common and logical abbreviation for a nationality is the lamest insult ever.

Paaaaaki pak pak pak

>even though he's the second generation
not english.
will never be english.

>Pakistanis work hard and contribute
you indians should work hard to get out of a country that aint yours and improve your shithole. But lets be real, there is one reason why u are flooding the UK; your country and culture are shit, just like the colour of your skin, and now u are ruining the UK too.

I never understood why the term "Paki" is seen as offensive. I mean, it's just short for Pakistani, right? So why is that offensive?

Are you from Pakistan? If so why are you bothered? Are you not proud of your country. The fact this bothers you tells alot about your insecurities.

You mean grooming and raping kids?

You forgot to mention a few things in that list of yours... like gang rapes, honour killings, murders, theft, acid attacks, bombings, etc.
Pakis don't belong to civilised nations. They belong to their boy fucking, terrorist country.

Attached: 1650552555413.png (500x500, 316.18K)

Don't care subhuman, and stop speaking our language. Say "durka durka I like fucking goats" so we can understand you better.

A chicken hatches from an egg in a barn, doesn't make it a horse.

>be brown
>live in third world country
>move 10,000 miles to a white country
>act surprised when you get treated differently than natives

Will you tards learn to spot 1ptbid shill threads? The first three posts never got a response so you know OP isn't actively engaging. OP just dropped a fat turd on the board and scooted to the next thread, and here you are congregating around the turd. UH oh.. STINKY

Attached: stinky.png (538x287, 323.74K)

You don't belong in a white country. A shitload of pakis came to Bongland 50 years ago so, yes, you will be lumped in with them because you are a pooskin invader.
Go home to India. Alternatively, organize a vigilante group to MURDER actual pakis in grooming gangs who prey on white children. If you're really a Sikh, then killing Muslim scum is a cornerstone of your beliefs. If you're an invading shitskin, it will be a white man who kills and scalps you and your entire family.

They don't. My grandparents from England remember a time when everyone was white British, anything else is a perversion of that identity.

I wonder how many little girls and boys ended up in some chav's doner kebab and munchie box on a weekend. damn savages need to get off our Isles

Yeh I know user. Read my reply again retard.

Fuck of back to shitcanistan, Paki.

>a nationality is the lamest insult ever
which tells you just how badly perceived pakistan is/pakistanis are that being called pakistani is considered a hard-hitting insult

Fuck off, you slimy Paki sympathizer.

Same how you would take any nationality, you try and pick them up off of their feet and carry them away.

maybe you wouldn't be hated as much if you stayed in your own fucking country

i used to get called paki even though my family from britain, american islands, norf africa, an spain...

if you aint pakistani it pisses you off bercuz ignorant.

If you're not white, you're not British. Simple as.

>son got called a name
Man that's rough, I can totally understand why you wrote out your life story on Any Forums like this. Maybe you would feel more welcome in Pakistan, where they are more tolerant.

Attached: 1660546991817676.jpg (256x256, 9.38K)

Just tell people that you're Romanian. Then, watch your son's enemies flee.
Use the fear of the whites for the colored races to your advantage. Profit

Cheers fren

they also treat the natives like shit as soon as they outnumber them and turn entire cities into shitholes

Attached: ugly paris 3rd world.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

And how would Pakistanis treat a white counterpart in Pakistan?

They would tease, taunt and assault him

They would probably try to anally rape him

They would call him Kuffar and believe him to be a filthy unbeliever.

Ultimately he and his family would probably be murdered by their own neighbours who coveted what they had and were.

So fuck off, Paki. Your parents invaded a white nation, drawn like dirty brown moths to the flame of an actual civilization. You know damn well the bestial savagery they fled and how much worse it would be. This entire threads only purpose is to demoralize and guilt trip white males. So fucking kill yourself.

Attached: C9A41F86-621B-4C73-A653-79C57465D82F.png (1028x566, 472.24K)

Ok i guess that sucks but grow over it. Kids name things to other kids. If its not the skin,it will be the kid being short or having big wars, grow over it.
Btw why do you focus on this instead of on the guys helping your kid be born and your wife being healthy when giving birth. And being given a stable job on .a stable place. Have you thougyt about It? You can go back to India anyway ,start a bussiness there,and help your country,and your son will grow up between his kind. its not that you are forced to stay there ,and human nature is how is