Putler literally genociding jews

what are the political implications of going against israel? last time lavrov said something about the holobunga, putin himself had to beg forgiveness from the head schlomo

Attached: oh no no no.png (1185x1097, 938.58K)

What are they going to do, raise his interest rates?

no i mean like installing DOME shield all over ukraine, sending mossad after warcriminals and spies etc

Sneed

Uh, based Putin moment?

jews will leave russia no matter how hard jewtin will try to keep them in, if he wants to live with jews so bad he can come here too.

>last time lavrov said something about the holobunga, putin himself had to beg forgiveness from the head schlomo
I remember that, Putin literally called up the Israelis and condemend his own foreign minister. Then he booked in an appointment to suck on the Israel PM's dick, only to have the latter slap him across the face with it for being a homo manlet.
Apparently Putin sobbed himself to sleep on the plane back to Moscow. Then he called up the Israeli ambassador and asked for him to use him as a foot stool. The ambassador agreed, and Putin has been in the Israeli embassy as a foot stool every since.

>jews will leave russia no matter how hard jewtin will try to keep them in, if he wants to live with jews so bad he can come here too.
Putin doesn't meet Israel's minimum height entry requirement.

gravity here is weaker than in russia, he would stretch just enough.

I was told by Any Forums that Putin is a kike. Were they lying to me?

Attached: 19A7F325-340C-41A5-BDC7-EAF27BF29C84.jpg (1024x1024, 89.38K)

you're a mutt golem it doesnt matter, you should serve the jews. And make your wife pregnant by bbc bull. You need to raise your mulatto son thats your duty and pay taxes more to raise more non white children

it really do be like that

Attached: pathetic little faggot.jpg (1668x1666, 429.11K)

Joe vil live in Russia and be kosher

Then Russia sends nuclear physicists and engineers to Iran and sells Iran whatever it wants.

>i suddenly totally believe kike's hyperbolic(made up) kvetching!

YOU MEAN LIKE ACTUALLY DO STUFF AND NOT BE A DISGUSTINGLY SUBVERSIVE KIKE LEECH WOWOWSOSWO WOWEEEE

>Jewtin genociding jews
>The same Jewtin who is friends with Berel Lazar
>The same Jewtin who is Chabad's puppet
>The same Jewtin who surrounds himself with his jewish oligarch friends
HAHAHAHAHA

Or, perhaps, Putin won in kikes’ own game of lying, and was making them believe that he’s their friend, until he didn’t have to anymore? Ever noticed that now whole power of globohomo is against him? I wonder what the reason for that would be.

Attached: BBBBCA1A-961B-44EE-9E77-B7B6B280F3F2.jpg (1024x1024, 64.13K)

Of course.
Any Forums always lies.

Attached: PutinFrendos.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

>Double-digit IQ, the post.

You know why both sides accuse eachother of being kikes? Because it's true.

Attached: 1500488993024.gif (500x270, 995.47K)