Help me understand

why are nutjobs pushing everyone to purchase vehicles, etc. that are manufactured using rare earth metals that have a limited supply when there is an abundant supply of oil reserves worldwide on every continent.

Attached: fasdfaf.jpg (1000x1000, 482.83K)

It's about control. They can't have people still having independent mobility, so they are phasing it out.

So that you’ll slowly accept living a more impoverished and shorter life for the sake of the mystical environment which none but the clergy can comprehend

Attached: 64802DD9-C453-49D1-BFA1-BD672551DC7B.jpg (750x770, 78.25K)

EVs have a bigger profit margin because the competition is limited.

Volkswagen for example isn't making any profit at all with their domestically built ICE cars.

Take a guess.
Also taking out main source of profit for shitskin arab royalty is based.
Feasible nuclear fusion can't come fast enough.

Attached: 1630069073764.png (736x736, 804.75K)

because we have to start preparing for when the oil runs out, we would be incapable of going 100%oil to 100% fast enough and this would hurt our oligarchs.

Lies. Dependence comes from the ECUs.
You are more independent than ever using an EV
with deleashed controllers.
You can charge from the sun, with off-grid power generators.

In the near future, only a small group will be able to drive a vehicle, even less will be able to drive it out of an programmed path hardcoded in the vehicle.

Imagine the arab doctors and engineers
not being able to be a nuisance by driving farting cars.

We have that day and night right now,
there is not a single quiet place in southern Germany anymore
because of tuning cars and motorcycles.
You can hear them at 2am Monday morning,
waking up Leukemia patients and little kids,
just to satisfy their vile instincts.

Allow me to chime in with a somewhat schizo but more plausible answer than most have given you.

It is simple, with you car being electric and controlled by computers you data will be sold, you'll eb tracked and all your 'location history' (think mobile phones) can be and will be used against you.

If you do not stop for the law they will be able to remotely neutralise you vehicle.

With your new vehicle probabl;y having internet access, specifically wi-fi and 5g capability, you'll ping every single radio tower you drive past, leaving a lovely map of where you've been.

All under the guise of 'climate change'

Now then, where did I put those meds?...

>You are more independent than ever using an EV
>with deleashed controllers.
Fuck off Hans, sitting by the side of the road for hours every few miles is not independence.

We haven't even reached peak oil, but yeah sure. Let's all start digging up rare earth metals in the 3rd world... to save the planet. Forget all about hydrogen and other solutions.

The "green" movement is 100% political.

I never mentioned saving the planet, I said it's for the health of our oligarchs bank accounts

I can see test data for 1k kilometers right now.
That will translate into 650 kilometers in winter, with an idiot driver.
We are getting there, fast.

To control transportation

This is not necessarily nefarious, these people are bean counters who see personal vehicles as yet another line item on the balance sheet. The personal vehicle is a glitch, an accident of industry like the 'QWERTY' keyboard that is still used today despite being designed to prevent typewriter paper from jamming. We no longer use typewriters, but we've kept the QWERTY keyboard out of tradition and habit. They view the car the same way.

The car is simply a souped-up horse and carriage. It's outdated. It's like if instead of building airplanes, we just kept building bigger and bigger versions of Da Vinci's prototype helicopter, and that's how we flew around (pic related). Eventually you'd hit a wall where a super huge Da Vinci helicopter becomes unreasonable and you have to switch to a completely new form like an airplane. Another example: you can either build a really really really big bomb, or a tiny nuke that will do the same damage. Why push an outdated form of bomb to its limits instead of just devising a new, better form? This is their logic.

Of course, they don't understand why someone would like to get in their car at night and just drive. It does not compute. "You are not going to work citizen, why are you in your transport vehicle?" They can not comprehend it.

I understand that experts agree they can run our lives better than we can. It just puts me on edge that the people who want to micromanage my life hate me because of the way I was born.

Forgot pic

Attached: 16074466_9e3a_1024x2000.jpg (1000x918, 177.18K)

Its good for lithium mine owners

You're not meant to get an EV. They're only foe the managerial classes. The rest of the plebs will be stacked into public transport like sardines.

Have you seen that daft "The Line" project in Saudi Arabia? That's the vision of the future. Everyone bunched together for more "efficiency". Human battery hens

ding ding ding

I'm sorry to hear that fren...
One can only hope they will all freeze to death this winter.

Attached: 1637196353167.png (1123x499, 432.76K)

OMG LE HECKIN EV . someone has hacked your car and overclocked your battery or short circuited your computer you are now trapped in a unextinguishable flaming vehicle with no escape. Are you a fucking retard nigger?