/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3781

Prev:▶Day: 180 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust21

▶Latest
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.
>Igor Strelkov tried to mobilize himself but was detained in Crimea
>Smooker strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea (9-14 aircraft destroyed)
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1661091044900054.jpg (1312x1372, 182.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCjE8LKSTe8
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA
youtube.com/watch?v=woDkUfJC_pc
twitter.com/UAarmy_animals/status/1561602426720886785?t=0oiZek_M9lPs-dRjVm0Rgw&s=19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–2013_Russian_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

death to vatniks!

Attached: CE134CD2-FFFD-4DD0-85D5-C577BF0CF818.jpg (716x1024, 50.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aCjE8LKSTe8
reject cars, retvrn to tradition

Attached: 1661150794144505.jpg (656x805, 64.93K)

what’s it like making an average of $1,900 a month and living in a country where I have to google your flag because it has never been important to an American.

Name a single rossian ruler who wasn't like this
>inb4 Yeltsin wuz a good boi

Kill all hohol piggers

How popular is the "hohol" haircut in Ukraine? Has it become more common as society is getting more nationalistic and in touch with their history?

Attached: oleksandr usyk.jpg (770x513, 109.06K)

Also Russia has a right to NATO brotection.
Which is everything they don't get.

because the Kremlin rules over them.

Russia is 32 years old. Yes, Eltsyn was good boi.

Which is everything they don't ever get like this.

tomboychads unite

Attached: __kugisaki_nobara_jujutsu_kaisen_drawn_by_batako_pixiv54063972__4086964f9f86961a8cf3d2fc6a70f2fe.png (905x1280, 1011.07K)

Not very common. Usyk is a tryhard larper

" with this haircut you shall win"

We are everywhere, ziggers
Lerochka pack:
mega.nz/folder/Jx5SBQCQ#nHW_PZ2hDl2sCXD1AUX7rA

Attached: unknown.png (642x1200, 316.96K)

Is it true that Usyk was pro-Russia just recently?

what are his sources?

>Russia is 32 years old
Nigga, it's just a rebranding

Attached: 220px-IoannIV_reconstruction_by_Gerasimov02.jpg (220x320, 13.95K)

I doubt they wears 16th century helmets, so probably no.

Yeltsin indeed did nothing wrong except for the first chechen war. But who knew it would end up like that anyway.

I was born on a Donbas street where the Czarist drums did beat
And those loving Russian feet they walked all over us
And every single night when me da' would come home tight
He'd invite the neighbours out with this chorus
Oh, come out ye' Russian Huns
Come out and fight me like a man
Show your wife how you won medals down in Syria
Tell her how the UPA made you run like hell away
From the green and lovely plains of Zaporizhzhia

Attached: Marichka IRA.gif (1024x1024, 451.83K)

>"the war isn't over in 1 year"
>"that means we win by default!"
Kek. Piggies cope. Any Sino-Israeli nazis left or did banana acquirer finish gassing them?

Anyone know what that subreddit that is somewhat pro Russia and had a lot of images of Ukrainian casualties is the only subreddits I find now are exclusively pro-Russia no neutral or unbiased ones

Attached: 1659465962633777.png (552x358, 313.47K)

i mean Jelcyn gave us the whole documentation about Katyń and other stuff, so at least it counts for something

1990-2012 elections in Russia were democratic
first since Novgorod republic
when people saw where Putin is taking Russia - he lost elections
europe was choke full of colonial imperialist states but reformed in 20th century
Russia got a century of bolsheviks instead
you cannot rush societal progress, russia needs a century of democracy to recover
commie boomers not dying fast enough are stalling that process, but they cannot stop it

Yes. His friend Lomachenko is still an open vatnigger

Just tell me. Whatever.

But the Abso-ABSOLUTE state in this video no e.g. Lithuanian voice
youtube.com/watch?v=woDkUfJC_pc

Why is Dugin so upset? He gets a brand new Lada after all right?

AYO.... MY LIFE AINT EASY

Attached: 8ff231aef2b30e9ee50.jpg (768x432, 37.53K)

The old drunkard has invaded into Georgia (muh separatists blahblah) and Chechnya. But I guess he really was a little better than every other one, including the commie scum in the previous period.

>but russian serfs drive those too!!! My life is over if I don't show my status to the plebeians!! NOOO!!!

He is essentially a hick. Klitchkos compared to him look like antique philosophers.

Don't be too harsh on him, imagine being a nigger AND receiving countless blows to the head. He never had a chance

would you like a white lada instead of white prada?
>Georgia
I was under impression that conflict started under Soviet rule and Abkhazian separatists were armed, there were no russian troops there
>Chechnya
If Chechnya wanted independence it should have asked without throwing Russian officials out of windows and invading Dagestan, playing football with Georgian kids heads in Abkhazia didn't help either

If I check 4plebs and I do not see the irishanon providing me with books about the IRA, I do not know what I will do but, I will do something.

How common are pepe battalions in ukraine?
twitter.com/UAarmy_animals/status/1561602426720886785?t=0oiZek_M9lPs-dRjVm0Rgw&s=19

>because it has never been important to an American.
The mutts who flew bombers over Sofia and got their assholes blown out for it beg to differ.

Attached: списаревски.jpg (620x362, 104.12K)

Yeah, it's not like Yeltsin was against the Chechnya independence - he literally said "take as much sovereignety as you can chew". And he gave them independence after the first chechen war after all.

Checked satan

>when people saw where Putin is taking Russia - he lost elections
He what now?

Attached: power play 1978 david hemmings.jpg (700x396, 29.79K)

i mean if not for voter fraud in 2012 he would have lost the elections

Did I stutter? Putin lost 2012 elections after mishandling 2008 crisis and increasing centralization of power. Constitutional changes to presidential terms and bullshit shitcheroo with Medvedev did not help either. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011–2013_Russian_protests
He's illegitimate since 2012.

If Ukrainians are not nazis, then why do they have the fascist frog on their armour? Checkmate liberals.

this one is very normie

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-15 at 02-41-13 Meet The Amateur Fighters Who Started Their Own Battalion To Defeat Russia Insider News - YouTube.png (770x548, 607.36K)

He lost the elections, but little they know the elections were a fraud.

>I was under impression that conflict started under Soviet rule
And everyone participating in that in one way or another, including Eltsin, have suddenly appeared on Earth from magical portals in 1991.

>and Abkhazian separatists were armed, there were no russian troops there
Yeah, pedrilososian "separatists" were also armed. With RF-exclusive weaponry among other things. With some of them being granted leave from RF's armed forces just before the "rebellion" if their IDs were discovered.

Checked
And this one looks like happy merchant but with helmet.

>abloo bloo bloo dem bad too
Yeah, two wrongs totally absolve everyone on your side of the border of guilt.

Good numbers and also very cute pic.
I wish i had a burly, bearded, muscle man to hug with.

Oy vey!

checked and frenpilled

checked

He let his homo tranny wife Medvedev "goddess White Tara" sit in the chair for one term. That totally counts.

why are there no apu batallions?

Attached: monk fren.png (734x605, 64.69K)

A short insight into the mentality of the average vatnig

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-112246.jpg (1440x592, 155.42K)

>He's illegitimate since 2012
It's not like popular support is completely irrelevant in rossia historically

>supreme leader decides everything!
>hive dies without supreme leader!
And then bleeding hearts get appalled when we consider them subhumans on average.

I have heard of Chechen troops in Abkhazia vs Georgia conflict. I have not heard Russians being anything but collateral victims of displacement in Akbhazia.
>GUILT
>GUILT
>GUILT
>GUILT
I care not about your butthurt projection of history onto 30 years old Nation. We've had two presidents and no actual elections since 2012. You deserve your territory back, reparations, decommunization & deputinization of Russia and maybe some extra territories and nukes if you want them.

What you don't deserve is Russians eternally licking your toes for what KGB glowie tyrant did to you after seizing power and curbstomping entire domestic opposition into dust.

Russia will be free and democratic and the threat of it waging war would dissappear naturally with destruction of KGB political power. And you'll have to live with that.

Attached: 1659144082027.png (1342x882, 196.95K)

Some argue that there are two fractions in Kremlin: money-obsessed mafiosos and imperialistic warhawks, like Strelkov. Dugin carbombing was a warning for the second faction to shut the fuck up and accept the inevitable loss-cutting next year.

Attached: FamxT6GWYAEh6J4.jpg (1170x1462, 213.44K)

Repooostin
lets talk about this bombing, so ukies are apparently out of the picture, they deny that they did it, and it honestly doesnt make sense why they would do it. what is this NRA that took the responsibility?
>glownigger honeypot that killed dugin because he was potentially out of line
i have doubts on this theory, Dugin is a retard that would sometimes go out and speak his retarded theories. his "eurasianism" isnt influential in russian politics, his ideas are just based on what the russian geopolitical perception already is and was for over a decade. moreover, why would FSB not go the Litvinenko or Navalny route? this act of blowing up a car in the russian heartland is going to install distrust into russian security forces and the war in general into the people
>good russians doing what good russians supposed to do
i believe this theory, or maybe i am naive to believe it, but here is my reasoning. russian resistance is grassroot, new and fragile, they cant pick out top people with high security, so this bombing of a hardliner commie with low security is a good way to flex the muscle against the establishment

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

True, russians cant win if others dont surrender

>here in my car
>I feel safest of all
>I can lock all my doors
>and it's the only way to live
>in Cars

Attached: 1661085676965834.jpg (486x1272, 86.47K)

pretty easy to be this retarded when you aren't the one being marched off the war. what a faggot

That's some rookie shit. Look at the frontlie schizos

Attached: 1653280679993.webm (624x624, 2.33M)

WE ALREADY SAUD WE'RE SORRY

>What you don't deserve is Russians eternally licking your toes
No one is saying that. All I said was acknowledging the indeed collective responsibility for enabling the regime to get this fucking bad through endless complacency. Without the mental gymnastics you and some others are displaying. All the other things are done by the state. Recognizing that you've dun goofed as a nation is individual level. But you're obviously not ready, even your "good russians".

Greta generalization Taras, I'm sure it's fair and you're in no way biased about dehumanizing Russians.
Autocrats exist in perpetual election cycle. Nowadays Putin does not have any significant population support. His insecurity in support is evident from complete destruction of political opposition, NGO and independent media, as well as harsh anti-protest laws. This is not what an autocrat confident about support of his decisions does. When Putin was confident that people support him - he allowed Navalny to run for Moscow mayor and non-system opposition - for Duma.

Attached: 1636502089108.png (2000x3065, 595.21K)

the gost of kyiv strikes again

A lot of Tsars weren't like that. I mean, they were often cruel, but law was law and there weren't made up allegations, which put you for 25 years in gulag.
Ruskies destroyed any legacy and decency they had with communism

Dupin is irrelevant schizo, stop giving him attention. He was blown by own scizo opponents and it shouldnt concern normal poeple.

Attached: 2662.png (400x381, 108.26K)

):
In Either Poland, Lithuania, or even Hungary.
They didn't ever say it well enough.

Actually, they became less popular than in 2000s.

Attached: 1592970141194.png (713x730, 155.8K)

I love it, extremely mindbroken. Can't understand why a people would prefer to fightback instead of rolling over.