Chud is a disparaging term for right-wing people. It implies they're stupid and uncouth

Chud is a disparaging term for right-wing people. It implies they're stupid and uncouth.

I suggest we come up with a similar term for left-wing people.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Boomer terms are gay as fuck, like "bleeding heart liberal". We should come up with our own funny internet term for liberals.

Attached: teeth.jpg (1500x850, 176.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud
imdb.com/title/tt0087015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about 'Faggot'?

niggerfaggots
niggerfaggots tongue my anus

We shall call them niggers.

How about chaz?

It works as a reference to Chaz Bono, and a reference to the failed autonomous zone in Washington.

It's simple and monosyllabic like Chud.

>Chud is a disparaging term
Is it? I have never heard of anyone actually being offended by it. It's not disparaging if nobody actually cares. It's just gibberish.

how does the Russian boot taste like you subhuman garbage

Nigger, tranny, faggot, spic, and kike still work. Every insult leftists make up reflects back on them. Calling country people rednecks is the funniest one. The term comes from the coal wars. It was the only time in history that the marines were deployed on citizens because they were actually fighting against the corporations, shit that leftists claim they do. These rednecks fought for workers rights more than any leftist ever. They are the reason for many labor laws we have today, not the pansy liberals that marched with their signs. So yeah just call them jews, niggers, faggots, trannies, and spics because that is what they are really are. You don't need to make anything up, just name them.

It implies nothing. Like everything else the left does it's unoriginal and unfunny. "Chud" is the name of a movie.
imdb.com/title/tt0087015
>Cannibalistic. Humanoid. Underground. Dwellers.

Wut? Chad Studs are not stupid and uncouth. They are highly intelligent and sophisticated.

This.

They're a bunch of NAIVE AIRHEADS.

Just call them what they are. Words take on the characteristics of people they describe. Notice how literally no one is actually offended by being called a "chud".

Attached: chud.png (1601x720, 55.36K)

>we're taking back the word chud!
oh like when homos took faggot back right?

we have one already. groomer.

Moon-Bat has always worked for me but oh noes, the zoomie said I can't use boomer terms.

faggots

Fuck off you limp wristed queer

Attached: 1644174754791.jpg (1024x1024, 183.31K)

>left-wing
>people
Stopped reading right there.

Actually not like it at all because faggots at one point did take offense to being called faggots.

Attached: 1635217704200.jpg (1928x2429, 231.58K)

fear of Chuds, and in particular, our shamans, is a russian subhuman thing