I hate how hard it is to get money

I can’t get money for shit help

Attached: ADCC0615-F08F-4FF1-B870-2363A6477D8A.jpg (250x201, 9.93K)

Think about how much you've spent until now and how much you'd have if you didn't.

if you have skills it's not too hard.. or proper edcuation. Otherwise, yeah it's kinda hard. Only way is to improve your abilities in such a way that employers want to pay you more.

You could pretend to be a hot girl on Tinder and ask desperate guys to send money for gas to come over or you could just get a job.

get your mates together and start a racquet

Attached: 1624217481703.jpg (1119x588, 131.23K)

Become a tranny then start an Onlyfans, when you become rich enough just transition back.

Government gibs. Get a job. Donate plasma.

wages are so high in USA you must be dumb dumb

The key is not wasting it or getting into debt. Don't just get a fucking car loan, go without a car until you have $5k and buy a shitty used one. Stop eating fast food/drugs/alcohol/video games.

Lmao what a retard

I turned my life around after I quit eating video games.

Attached: 1660172661843921.png (868x935, 53.83K)

no, he should be debt-maxing you fucking boomer retard

Attached: 1656768828989.png (650x650, 9.15K)

I'm doing this right now, thank you for the idea. I have a lot of pics from my insanely hot ex that I'll use. Fucking a how did I never think of this? You're a proper true blue Australian legend mate

Become a vtuber use a voice changer act like you are a chick infinite money just never slip up that you are a guy

Guys! If everyone around the world subscribe each other on youtube we everyone can have 6 billion subscribers and can make many many money so easily by advertisement revenues!!! A fucking WOW! Lets do this!!!

Attached: 20210806_095010.jpg (1551x2048, 303.03K)

When the neets ask for proofs by doing certain hand symbols in the photos for them, use an actual photo with deep fake and ai generators. Good luck

1ppid, the fact that you're too lazy to even make a second post in your shit thread explains everything, the rope is in aisle 9.

Attached: 1658463068328835.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Suck dick for $5 a blow. You will be rich in no time

If you're young and somewhat decent looking, there are plenty of gay men that will pay to fuck you.

Anybody has a get rich quick scam where I will get rich without getting scammed? Thanks

Send me 2000eu and I will double your money.

Take a photo of something you own and post it on social media saying "Selling x for $y".
Then with that little bit of cash you can go to a tool store and buy equipment/tools. Now you can knock on peoples doors and tell them you're a handy man and if they would like some work done, you'll be happy to give them a price. When that happens and you don't know what to do, you simply call the right person to do it calling the resident "YOUR client". Once the right person gives you a price - away from the resident - say thank you and that you'll get back to them. Now tell the resident that price plus 10%.
Protip: Redpill the people you meet.

Really?! I'll send you 4k€ can we do this multiple times? I wish to send you about 1000€ every month

This is probably the single dumbest thing I have seen on Any Forums and I have been coming to this US intelligence honeypot shithole since 2011, congrats moron.

Lol

They control the money, the oil, the gas, the water..etc.
With what right is it theirs when it made for everyone.