Why can't globohomo leave my country alone?

Was it necessary to install another WEF puppet and ruin another small, peaceful country? We're totally unknown, irrelevant and have nothing of value, there's nothing to do here. You already have most of the world in your pocket, you have more colonies and puppet regimes than any empire in history, even neutral countries like Sweden, Finland, Switzerland are already yours. We don't want to accept refugees, lgbt movement, racemixing, blm and nigger worship. We're bothering no one, we want to peacefully coexist with our neighbours, leave us the fuck alone you evil fucking degenerate satanic scum.

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 104.08K)

But I heard you need to be liberated, the American way.

Ow man that sucks…if only you were a part of an equaly strong empire that could protect you from western hegemony…if only
By the way dont forget to destroy another soviet soldier graveyard in your free time

Fuck off, we don't want anything to do with you. We're doing fine on our own.

>globohomo
translation: I can't compete in a modern society and economy.. wahhh

come home white man... we miss you...

Kek. Believe me, I hope your country triumphs in whatever happening you're referring to.

Strange that russians never seem to live in russia.

That's the price of freedom from the evil Russians who leave your country, who left behind cities, fabrics, ports, roads...

op is a russian and the thread really ends at that

You sold out to Europe during the USSR days. Now you pay the price.

Strange that american military bases never seem to live in america

>if you dont want to suck off a tranny you are a russian agent traitor.

It's the same one that's been happening to us.

>1PBTID
Kys shprota.

like i said, the thread is over brah

we already reached a conclusion, no need to continue the conversation

Another day, another russian shill whos living in Estonia shilling for russian occupation. Theres nothing new under the sun.

Attached: 1661150776936136m.jpg (979x1024, 94.15K)

>Why can't globohomo leave my country alone?
Are you referring to the US or Russia?

Attached: 1648648459319.jpg (247x269, 13.24K)

lol latvia was prospering in ussr... strong world class economy and industry... now it is just pathetic and you coud not be more happy with that.. I wonder why....

>my country
>uses literal meme flag
Gus.

*kill yourself.

Being a tax slave for nigger animals and jews isn't competing. They want to tax them and steal their blood & money. You agree because you are a nigger jew commie like Dugin.

Doesn't matter what a kike says... You all go in the ditch!

Attached: bI-_z_.gif (400x300, 2.12M)

yeah ussr was such a strong world class country that fell apart in less than a century