Under no circumstances should adults be allowed to have surgeries on their genitals to treat gender dysphoria

>under no circumstances should adults be allowed to have surgeries on their genitals to treat gender dysphoria
>circumcising infants who lack the ability to consent to such surgeries is completely fine
Why are American """conservatives""" like this?

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 345.58K)

He doesn't have a son yet

Ah it's one of the penis obsessed schizos. You'll fit right in with the trannies.

he has several sons

Male circumcision was part of the covenant, becoming a tranny wasn't. Not a Moslem but they are right it makes the male more manly.

>Male circumcision was part of the covenant
okay shlomo
>cut off your dick for God!

I can throw my nuts.. maybe it's just a sign of age

You don't have to believe in the Bible bro I'm just telling you what it was . And in Islam it's even more serious they throw parties for the male circumcision they literally believe it's a masculine trait.

Attached: 1554659737100.jpg (1024x1024, 118.14K)

>under no circumstances should adults be allowed to have surgeries on their genitals to treat gender dysphoria
I'm pretty sure he's talking about children
>circumcising infants who lack the ability to consent to such surgeries is completely fine
he works for jews what do you expect
nobody on Any Forums would say this other than seething mutt boomers and muzzie retards

Their intergalactic, reincarnated undead, Jewish Rabbi Yeshua/Jesus (or was it his daddy?) said it was good, so sorry Billy, but that tip is just gonna have to come off.

Attached: 1541529881792.png (811x628, 80.65K)

the convenient ended with christ. the only reason we have it now is so jews can easier hide amongst us, and the kikes can sell the forskin for anti-aging cream

Because they're the second batch of useful idiots for the Jew. The most useful approach is to hate both the left and the right.

Circumcision has positive health effects on the penis though. There is no reason to completely chop your dick just like amputating your leg for no reason.

this. he has previously made some vague references that the jews didn’t like and it put him in hot water

>Not a Moslem but they are right it makes the male more manly.
this is why the US, the only western country that routinely circumcises infants, has the highest tranny population of the entire fucking world?
you know circumcisions are basically useless at best? baltic states are at like 0.2% circumcision rate for a reason, aside from religious circumcision being illegal in the USSR, you are not very likely to ever need one.
like 2% of your country are trannies, that's fucking literally 10x the amount of men that needed their foreskin removed in Lithuania

cope jew. you likes always come out of the woodwork pointing to the 0.0001% of uncircumcised males who have to get circumcised as an adult for health reason.

The risk that comes from taking a scalpel to a baby's penis is greater than the mitigated risk of lifetime UTI due to being uncircumcised.

Furthermore, a UTI can be treated with antibiotics. If you cut a baby's dick off, you get David Reimer.

jesus wasn't circumcised the same way, they removed only the overhanging foreskin at the time
the modern circumcision was invented about 100 years later by kikes because people were stretching the remaining foreskin to extend it and convert from judaism, kek

What a disingenuous argument. I wish my mom hadn't gotten me circumcised. I won't circumcise my boys. It's an outdated practice. Foreskin is useful.

That said, it's not even remotely comparable to tranny bullshit. The fact that I'm cut doesn't really impact my life other than I don't wear boxers outside, I wear briefs. Boxers are for resting at home on the couch. That's literally it. Pretending that this issue is even remotely comparable to giving boys chemical castration and giving them axe wound vaginas is bullshit.

>That said, it's not even remotely comparable to tranny bullshit.
True. Adults can consent to SRS, a baby cannot consent to circumcision.