Women hate thread

If you're not an extroverted hypernormie with social media presence then you are considered weird and creepy by women.
Also even fat women can get Chad to fuck them once a month which satisfies their low sex drives and egos. Even fat women can get their relationship needs met through girlfriends and beta orbiters on social media. Even fat women can get their financial needs met through labor or government welfare/parents.
Which means that if you are an average looking man who is not a clown or an asshole, you can only hope for ugly fat women, if even.

What are the political ramifications of this?

Attached: YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png (503x644, 7.97K)

Attached: 5EB779D9-6879-4636-AAAF-3A7F4F5D217B.jpg (600x335, 97.82K)

Not sure why you have a chart showing men are inferior in a "women hate" thread.

Attached: 1661150776290.png (1080x1487, 308.18K)

>If you're not an extroverted hypernormie with social media presence then you are considered weird and creepy by women.
What percentage of women aren't "extroverted hypernormie with social media presence"?

They are not exclusive

Good. Weak pathetic genetic dead end men do not deserve to procreate.

Most are on social media, few are extroverted but that's because they don't need to be. A woman can use about 20 words in her vocabulary, show no facial expression and still get laid and succeed in life. YOU on the other hand have to be a dancing monkey

Dance monkey dance

That's 90% of men according to women

bulgarbro... you are right

>What are the political ramifications of this?
Plummeting birth rates, a shitload of women are going to be 40+ and childless.

Nigga all I need is snap chat. Sage.

90% according to reality. Truth is men are like sperm. They all compete, one fucks and the rest die alone. We are the disposable sex. Blame God, or nature or whoever the fuck you think made it this way but that is how it is. Truth is that a lot of the fuck ups we have today is because of state enforced monogamy. Women never wanted to reproduce with betas but men forced them to in order to keep low value men engaged in society.

>women @ 4.3
>that one doesn't count
>anal doesn't count
>oral doesn't count
>one night stands don't count
They're underreporting.
>men @ 6.3
>2 are lefty and righty
>one was a 2nd date
>one he got to touch a boob
>the rest are overstated
Prove me wrong.

You first.

Exactly. 90% of men don’t deserve to reproduce. These women are doing the world a service.

Men over report, women under report. This type of science is just fruitless.

i didnt read all that stupid bulgarian shit, but i do hate women, so you get a bump

Attached: me beating women26.gif (600x300, 3.74M)

We men have a version of this, too. Men of all ages, even old men, find 18 year old women most attractive. Women, on the other hand, find men in their own age group most attractive.

Not if 90% of the men decide to burn society down, enslave all women and use them as breeding cattle and massacre all the Chads. Somthing like this will become a reality in the future

Attached: wow-women-are-so-great.png (2100x1500, 231.1K)

Take the islampill
My wife and gf (islamically wife but ny laws) are obedient yet fun

Oh no what are you gonna do, throw your funko pops at me?

Attached: E854E46C-0258-43AA-ABDE-BA9C354F6E9C.jpg (736x1024, 102.27K)

So when white woman create mulattos with nig nogs they‘re actually helping the gene pool? I’d overthink that theory, it goes both ways when ugly women keep reproducing and creating ugly men.

Even ugly bald manlets can get laid as long as they lift and dont act like a bitch.
>hurrdurr why cant I sit at home and play vidya all day and be fat and greasy and live off of cheetos and monster and have a 19/10 blow me? Man women sucks. I'll never date a fat woman. Fat women are garbage
Fucking watching you loser niggers seethe about not getting laid when you put in -100000000% effort is just fucking pathetic. Goddamn niggers.
You are Bulgarian ffs. Get yourself a 14 year old gypse and stfu

Only based if she’s white looking and your kids are white

which leads into another very funny situation for some people who are not "complete" incels, if you turn 30 and are a pretty normal guy but were just too shy or autistic, out of nowhere 30 year old ex-whores will suddenly try to jump you and shack up

I know a situation where this chick knew a guy since school and the guy actually liked her. But she fucked literally everyone besides him forever. Then tried to get with him at something obnoxious like 32 33

Story got a good ending because the guy is now a sex crazed fit bro with a shaved head who almost exclusively hits on schoolgirls