Call people niggers on omegle

>call people niggers on omegle
>get sentenced to 2 years in prison
America, land of the free.

Attached: 20220822_023737.jpg (1080x617, 98.81K)

Who?

>be edgy faggot
>have other edgy faggots think its cool
"The arrest stemmed from an incident that took place on January 17, 2018 in which Miller illegally possessed a gun. "
Oh look, a leaf trying to be KEEMSTAR
lul

it was gun charges, he was a felon and couldn't legally possess vents

Jews found a video of him shooting at a gun range from 2018, which was 2 years earlier. The ADL literally bragged that they got him arrested, yet you're still here coping like it was his fault.

Any Forumsros, how much black penis do you think he has taken so far?

Shouldn’t have use the n word

it wasn't his fault, i believe gun ownership should be mandatory, i was simply disputing the OP's claim

>Felon with a gun live-streaming to the public
Yeah that’s going to turn out well.

muai thai fighter and other martial arts background,o cock for him im sure he handles himself good

not as much as OP

>coping like it was his fault
um, sweaty, felons have to act accordingly
and being a degenerate felon is even harder
if anyone is coping here its you maplefag
>like it was his fault
>like it was his fault
>like it was his fault

Talk shit get hit

The gun on his stream was a BB gun.
He was arrested because of a video where he shot at a gun range 2 years prior.
The cops raided his house with SWAT teams and threw flashbang grenades through his windows.
This had nothing to do with him "using a gun at a gun range" it was 100% because he called out the jews on a public platform.

Some of the people he talked to were from other countries with no freedom of speech, so he was sentence for breaking the laws in those countries

>AHAHA HE GOT ARRESTED FOR SAYING WORDS
>no he didn't
>OMG YOU ARE COPING SO BAD
user for the last time we are the only free country on earth. if you, a canadian, say nigger on Any Forums right now and someone leaks your IP, I can literally report you to the police and if they cared they could legally go after you
in the US, they had to arrest this man through other means. the police legally speaking did not care that he said nigger.

>sweaty
That's not how you spell sweety you fucking dumbass degenerate faggot I swear you're the same cunt who always posts "explanations" and always spell sweety sweaty

He is a political prisoner, he was arrested for having the wrong views and for naming the jew. All of you "n-no he broke the law!! Back the blue!!" Copers are laughable.

every time I get blackout drunk, I unblock omegle from my blocked sites list and end up using racial slurs. It's only a matter of time before someone records it and makes it go viral and I lose everything.

you're a retard. He was a felon with a weapon and the omegle shit made the adl kikes look into him. He wasnt arrested or convicted for saying nigger

Go start a web show where you call people niggers and deny the holocaust, throw up Hitler salutes, etc. See how long you last. You will get arrested. Your "freedom of speech" doesn't exist.

go back newfag and stop sweating

dont commit other felonies with proof and you're going to be fine legally

>YOU WILL GET ARRESTED FOR WORDS
>nope
>OMG GETTING ARRESTED FOR OTHER THINGS IS THE SAME THING

he didn't have a weapon lmao

he was busted for having a weapon not free speech

>say some words
>get arrested over some fabricated secondary charge
kek

did you even watch the trial? The cops rolled up, he went outside then back inside. Once he let the cops in they found an AR taken apart and hidden under dirty clothes and in the washing machine. He later talked to the cops like a complete retard and told them it was for the upcoming civil war

technically he had it taken apart and in the dryer
and he had some record for getting into a fight years before. Probably more there and he just copped a deal, but he was funny. I hope he comes back

theres many people that did this and nothing happended

one example: homeworkhelpers88 , handsometruth

You don't get a felony for getting into a fight. He had to have done something else during or after the fight, likely with a weapon. Getting a felony from a fight is like, beating someone with a baseball bat while they're on the ground tier shit.