!free sexworkers for retards!

that's right
sex is a human right in germany
if you're retarded and handicapped enough the german government will pay you a sex worker

which means even handicapped retarded german spergs are getting more often laid than you pathetic incel losers

what are the political ramifications of this?

youtu.be/8voGjE2ZNSA

Attached: 2C0EC7DE-F0FB-486C-A6D0-B3FB1CF7A3B8.jpg (893x579, 126.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/REwHYsjf8K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just had sex yesterday

Zundel said Germany would return to Weinmar conditions.. damnit if he wasn't right

Imagine how dead the eyes are in any whore who has to stoop to fucking retards for the goddamned government.

They aren't slaves. German officials wont try to force sex workers to fuck retards.

>having sex for any reason besides to impregnate your pair banded mate
im not a woman

the irony, is that its the mothers of the retards that want this.

other mothers havent realized yet, that the chance of their son turning out to be an incel are extremely high today, and that its the fault of women and their destruction of society without caring of its implications on men.

don't worty they will also pay you a cheeky turkish fuckboi to rail you, if that's what you want, user

youtu.be/REwHYsjf8K4

Attached: A927BD56-3C23-4BC5-80F0-22B67D3A1B70.jpg (883x697, 358.94K)

>sex is a human right in germany
This must be fucking fake. It's probably the most effective way to stop political "radicalization" though.

Attached: History repeats.jpg (1024x712, 118.39K)

>German officials wont try to force sex workers to fuck retards.
Don't know if what OP states is true and I don't give a fuck about it, but he clearly says gov will PAY for the sex worker, not force the sex worker. If you are fucking ugly and pay a prostitute to fuck her you also don't force her, if she think the money is worth it she'll do it

prostitution is illegal in the west because it's incredibly redpilling to fuck a prostitute

it's not illegal in germany

picture: Hamburger Reeperbahn / Kiez

Attached: 5156DFBF-320A-435B-BF2C-63FCBF1F79C7.jpg (1000x667, 514.99K)

and yes that's a sign saying "safari" and it's advertising a place we're you can bang negros

Attached: FFECD592-74F1-4434-A03A-10387D716CB4.jpg (194x240, 8.54K)

>i suffer in germany

Literally nothing to see, not even a girl
This isnt even reddit tier. Youre friggin clippy from word

I know a prostitute in Canada who literally runs a business trying to get doctors to prescribe her to disabled and retarded people.
Yeah, some tax money goes to prostitutes, I mean, sex therapists.

nice, in canada it's legal to advertise but illegal to purchase
cool country and not a feminist shithole at all

Guys guys its sodoma and godoma, some flashy lights and neon
Slaanesh and lilithpilled

Attached: 176-1767601_clippy-memes-hd-png-download.png (860x774, 17.08K)

we don't allow window girls like in amsterdam
or streetcorner prostitution
there is in some places
but definitely not at the Hamburger Reeperbahn, that place is swarming with police

imagine ordering sex workers like it was Uber, with surge pricing during festivals and pimps getting more than half the fare

I'm 39 still never had sex. Wish I lived in Germany

she has the joker smile

Attached: joker.png (395x384, 298.47K)

Based retards