Why can't Any Forums accept that the left more often than not has much better evidence for their claims than the right...

Why can't Any Forums accept that the left more often than not has much better evidence for their claims than the right does?

Attached: 1.png (3058x3630, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They think niggers are equal to white people. That alone invalidates everything they have to say

>the left more often than not has much better evidence for their claims than the right does

source?

>source?
Some leftist study

Gas yourself

Attached: lamp_posting.jpg (600x400, 38.7K)

NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
*farts*
NIGGER

Attached: 1661149531441.jpg (282x287, 13.37K)

Meanwhile in real life it's claiming that men aren't women based on an obvious known fact and having some libnigger chimp out with their "sources" that were published somewhere so that gives them authority which means they must be inarguably true.

Attached: 1653372959344.jpg (1000x600, 194.05K)

Nobody on pol argues like this you fucking faggot and The Right Can't Meme subreddit is literal fucking proof that they cannot come up with anything original. I get that you are some faggot troll but people like you should never be allowed on the internet.

I knew a (probably Social Democratic SJW) young woman who studied classics and expected it to be held to the same scientific standards as physics - didn't believe me when I said US presidential term limits are set out in the 21st amendment. And didn't believe me when I said Livy is one of only a very few sources on the early republic. And she didn't believe that physical coins from the 3rd century indicate inflation by debasement

Unreal sometimes.

Also most "scientific" papers can't have their findings be reproduced by other scientists. Science isn't always what it is cracked up to be

Attached: 1611299084613.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>Also most "scientific" papers can't have their findings be reproduced by other scientists.
Social science isn't real science and it never will be.

Both sides will crumble. Christ is king

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: One world government with Jesus .jpg (720x520, 84.96K)

That's the case often even in physics or chem though, not only social 'sciences'

>physical coins from the 3rd century indicate inflation by debasement
What does that mean?

king of the jews

>"here's a study showing that introducing children to crossdressers increases their social development and greater critical thinking. If you don't take your kid to tranny story hour, you're going to hinder their development!"
You heard em Any Forums, a study said so, so you probably need to send your kids to tranny story hour.

Source?

Jews can definitely be saved. Just look at Peter Sabbath

youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0

Attached: Father Peter Sabbath - Jewish Catholic priest .jpg (534x777, 101.94K)

Jews make remarkable Roman Catholic saints. Just look at saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

my source? it came to me in a dream

It all comes down to falsifiability, IOW the question of whether or not a proposition can be disproven.

The right wing tends to base their ideals on religion, like young earth creationism or flat earth or God, things that can be falsified more or less.

The left wing tends to base their ideas not on facts, but on a sentimentalized, moralized interpretation of facts, i.e. ideology. Which can never be really disproven in the same way as say religion.

Which leads people to see ideology as fundamentally more "sane" or "rational" than religion, when it isn't, if only for the simple fact that ideology exists in an unfalsifiable space. Ideology is something you just "believe" or don't believe in, just like religion, and yet people wrongfully believe it as being more sound than religion.

Saint Edith pray for us

Attached: Edith.jpg (720x713, 90.29K)

Fpbp

debasement is a room under the main living areas of the house

Slide

Attached: 1661014904973032.jpg (639x384, 31.28K)