How are you preparing for societal collapse?

What resources/tools/knowledge do I need to maximize an ideal outcome in case of war/societal collapse/famine/economic collapse?

Attached: 1661148604722.png (599x319, 68.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
youtube.com/c/DaneWigington
geoengineeringwatch.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clearly a dilator

Clown world lmfao
>"For the end of the world I'll bring a vibrator, a portable solar charger for my vibrator, and a second vibrator because "one is none, two is one"."

how does it even work? if its an open wound isnt it all bloody and shit inside? wouldnt it hurt to stick a dick in there since its raw cut flesh? i dont get trannies

Mentally ill people do crazy things.

>my house has burnt down but all i can think about is keeping the hair-filled wound that's desperately trying to close itself open because psychopaths on the internet convinced me i could buy womanhood from a doctor
interesting times indeed, frens

>Wouldn’t it hurt to cut your dick open and invert it?
Yes it would user
Yes it would
But it hurts less than the disapproval from their lgbtqalphabet “friends”

Know how to grow plants from seed.

You will not see a collapse. You will see another summer of love 2020 x100 with full federal corporate and financial backing of all institutions
When the food shortages start the final overt communist revolution will begin following a trigger event amplified by media
Marxist Cultural Revolutions often begin in fall post harvest but it will not begin until those that have spent decades engineering the masses and system itself are certain all preparations possible have been made
George Floyd summer of 2020 was the testflight of the revolution. It was viewed as a far greater success than anyone expected.

Shit like your pic is the main reason I want the collapse to happen. Imagine horror of the leftists as they realize that they'll probably die. I just hope the realization for myself is small enough that I can revel a bit in the leftist reactions

Exactly. is it known whether or not these gendershit surgeries decrease lifespan? I cant imagine the stress caused by the open wound and wasted resources on constantly trying to heal it are healthy

My plans are my own to know.
However watching people on Hormone/Estrogen pills getting fucked up will be funny as hell.

Become informed; these two topics are related:
>magnetic reversal
youtube.com/watch?v=ihwoIlxHI3Q
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

>ecological disaster through geoengineering
youtube.com/c/DaneWigington
geoengineeringwatch.org/

I have food stockpiled, gold/silver, crypto. I would like to buy more precious metals, but I need to increase my income first. Ideally you can become as self sufficient as possible and far away from urban environments

I live in an apartment with my fiancé and our cat. Hoping to get a decent house with some land before things go really bad. I the past year/few months I have collected:
>large portable solar charger
>2 Lifesaver water bottles with filters
>300 1litre water purifiers
>60 lighters
>1000~ tea lights between 4hour and 8hour burn time
>toilet roll
>sanitary pads
>coffee
>lots of medicines
>batteries and torches/lamps
>some cans of food but not much room for them
>loads of sunflower oil (before even the Ukraine happening)

The main thing though is that we don't live on the Mainland UK, don't have a city connected by land to us and have a rather naturally xenophobic population

the zombie hordes will track them by smell
best to just 41% right off the bat to save the group

Attached: imagine the smell.webm (480x360, 2.35M)

Eyes open, no fear my brother

>You will not see a collapse
We are at the end of a 7 year Shemitah cycle. Generally bad things happen

Do you save shit like this for historical record, or is it just too much. We are going to be looked at like the most retarded era of the human race ever and (you) get a participation trophy, congratulations you achieved something today

Machinery that is simple, well-built, and easily repairable will be worth more that that Au/Ag.

Attached: 1923-ford-model-t-roadster-pickup.jpg (1920x1440, 693.98K)

Ignore this

put the coffee in a freezer, if you can. it has oils that WILL go rancid eventually, and drinking rancid oil will have noticeable negative effects on your health.
This begs the question, does human pussy smell like dolphin pussy?