Political implications of Dilation following Vaginoplasty

>"All I wanted to do was sleep, but I couldn't sleep since I had to wake up and dilate endlessly. It was so much dilation that I would dream about it many nights." — Autumn Asphodel
>"The only part in my vagina self-care regimen that differs from a natal vagina is that I have to dilate. When I first came out of surgery, my body naturally registered my neo vagina as a wound and, because of that, it wanted to heal and close up. No thank you!" — Maddy McKenna
>"I dilated a lot to TV shows. They tell you to dilate for 20 minutes a day. But you're so scared that it's going to close up that you probably dilate -- well, I dilated till like an hour. I would watch the Atlanta Housewives, and I would get in my bathtub. Because at first it was the only place that I could dilate. So, I would get my pillow. I would sit in my tub. I would have my iPad, and I would watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta while I was dilating. I'd watch the whole episode. Then I was done." — Nyala Moon
>"All that dilating made my hip get out of place because it's an uncomfortable position to be in multiple times a day. So, it's always best to stretch before and after." — Autumn Asphodel
What are the political and societal implications of trannies spending more than half the day shoving objects up a literal open wound to stop it from closing? As trannism becomes more popular and widely accepted, and as vaginoplasty becomes more common and cheaper, could this change society forever? Will dedicated dilation stations become common in bathrooms? Will it become an accepted social norm to be interrupted during work and having to stop to dilate for an hour or more?

As it becomes illegal to not let a child transition, could we expect a new framework for dilation at school to become common? For example, a parent requesting a modified school schedule to do dilation requirements

Attached: 1661147504030.png (205x246, 41.98K)

DILAAAAT3333333
GOYYYIIIIIIIMMMM EUNUCH BITCH BOY

Attached: 1660445663547325.jpg (584x512, 34.86K)

2 + 2 = jews

Attached: Tranny profit.jpg (3463x2112, 1.04M)

It's possible such measures will be taken but I doubt it. In the end not that many will have srs. I've had my surgery last year and for me dilating has been smooth sailing for the most part. First 2 weeks were the hardest for me. Still, for some girls It's indeed harder amd some have complications after surgery, but this does not happend to most of us.

How long after the initial intake did it take for you to even get bottom surgery? I've been diy'ing and still am waiting for my intake but it seems like in this country it may still take three years before I'm allowed to get it.

>for some girls It's indeed harder

Attached: 297781946_5676258889053676_30774156549388866_n.jpg (605x697, 45.36K)

I am all for euthanasia for nigger faggots like you.

Think about it... there is no pesky dilation involved!

I worked with a tranny at Pizza Hut. S/he would take these really long, random bathroom breaks. It was annoying because you never know if he was on the road or not. You had to knock and s/he'd get all bitchy sometimes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-021506_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x806, 99K)

A little over four years. And I tried everything to try and find a way out of being trans and getting the surgery. I started the intake and subsequent sessions to try and find a way to accept being a man, but in the end I couldn't deny my female identity anymore. Having been in contact with places like Any Forums added to that frame of mind. Certain conservative values clashed with my inner feelings and struggling identity. I finally accepted that there are a few genuine transsexuals and that I'm one of them.

Anyway, the waiting lists are even more horrible now. How is diy going for you? Does your doctor know? I would still recommend you get blood tests etc for your own safety. I did it myself too in the past. Gave me some problems. Going on hormones with proper care and guidance and check ups was much so much better.

you sound like a fucking liar
because that's what you really are

no since all this shit will be viewed as the modern lobotomy in a year or two max

Go cry about it namefag
My gp knows but is very unhelpful, bene diy'ing for little over a year and pass as female seeing as I work in an all female company. It's going fine then I guess, but yeah i have no guidance or support and I do want the surgery at some point but I'm fearful it may take even longer than I expected now. Thanks for sharing user, posting on this board for over a decade now hasn't helped but desu transphobia wasn't as bad as its nowadays. Had to let go of a lot of my values but I'm way hapier/ more productive now so it's a fair tradeoff

nigger

Attached: prider.jfif.jpg (256x256, 13.55K)

I don't believe you are serious at all. You sound like the biggest reddit nigger gorrila known to man.

Surely you two are trolling.

Attached: 1659091585375793.jpg (654x477, 57.72K)

I'm sorry you're trans waifu stood you up

That's a very serious accusation, user. Can you elaborate?

its like we have to build mental asylums for you again sweety

>The only part in my vagina self-care regimen that differs from a natal vagina is that I have to dilate.
There's more to dilation in fake axe wounds that trannies have to do that women don't.

Attached: 1658743818867741m.jpg (614x1024, 83.44K)

What possible motive could I have for doing as you say? I'm in a good place now. But I uphold certain values as well. That's why I still prowl these boards, even though the wide spread hatred and frustration of some anons with transgenders can be a bit disappointing at times. I remind myself that being trans and standing up from within the crowd is extremely brave and empowering IF one is a genuine trans.

Nonsense. What will be viewed as such is puberty blockers being tossed left and right to young kids who may or may not be trans. Other modern phenomena will also be viewed as modern lobotomies. However, genuine transsexuals have always existed and will always exist and we are a very small minority. Some of us are aware of this and hate how modern culture is shoving propaganda down peoples throats and normalizing mutilating people who were diagnosed way too fast and without proper scrutiny or care.

you are mentally ill
if the US breaks up you will be locked up

There is no self-care regimen for real vaginas. There’s having a period, but otherwise generally there’s nothing to do for healthy women.