Zoomers are ageist

Looks like zoomers are now using dating apps that don't allow men over 23. They just want to date each other.

Wtf, that's ageism. Why is no one taking about this?

Attached: 58232cf75e2a106e605f58b48db1fe1a.jpg (750x729, 73.6K)

You mean young people generally don't wanna fuck old fuckers?

>Looks like zoomers are now using dating apps that don't allow men over 23

Is it a dating app for people in college? That seems completely sensible to me

I sometimes have seen Zoomer girls with older dudes, some of them definitely want the older and more experienced cock.

i think people have preferences and this should be respected, they need some fucking space ,
but yeah, being 34 i'd rather marry a 23 and talk bullshit all day than drink wine and talk about rhinithis with a 40

Attached: 1659824548021557.gif (340x340, 202.21K)

>34 i'd rather marry a 23 and talk bullshit all day than drink wine and talk about rhinithis with a 40
How realistic is that in Brazil?

me passing up so much good pussy in college to be a loyal partner only to get divorced in my 30s lol rip listen to your genetics boys

Kek, bet it's designed by virgin Zoomer men that can't get laid.

If u have some serious money, u can do basically everything u want here. An older dude marrying a 23y roastie is not that far fetched, and is probably more common than you think. People will be too busy talking about your money, business and success to give a shit about your age.

only a /fit software engineer. Just coming out of a relationship and checking my opportunities

So basically the 18-20 crowd just gets ignored while zoomer whores swipe right on only the ones who will give them booze and weed for pussy? That already happens on every dating app, the amount of girls who dump their long term boyfriend the second they’re 21 is staggering

I’m 25 and most of the people I matched with last time I dipped my feet in earlier this year were 21-23. You’re high OP.

They will say what they will for social brownie points. But like generations of women before them, they will go up in age anyways. Why bend to old roasties who did the same at their age?

Attached: B1ABD248-FAA5-47D8-8290-66A14A1B85F6.jpg (1280x720, 37.56K)

Get a move on disgusting pedo straight to Plebbit.

No one wants to lease you with that many miles on the odometer, Gramps!

>40
a brazilian cougar attack? very, its a real danger
>23
i am marrying a girl younger than that user, but is actually a very traditional/catholic italian thing and we are in love.
i am lucky, thats really not common for this century

Attached: 1659840719277150.png (500x500, 282.4K)

once they see my bank account they do lol

This is bullshit. I fuck women under 25 multiple times a year, they're the majority. OP is smoking his dogs anal pox grease.

Hahahahaha

All you fucking dickheads said you'll just go after younger slags BUT THEY DONT WANT YOU hahaha. Get rekt you absolute wankers.

Any Forums is a fantasy board where we let our wildest copes run free.

Attached: SNIK.gif (480x270, 2.16M)

my wife is 7 years younger so it is possible

Glowies dont make money

why do you newfag cancer keep posting these threads made by bitter blown out roasties?

they get paid in BBC